Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! (3946 Views)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos For Calling Him ‘irresponsible’ / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] / After Acid Attack, Ex-boyfriend Won’t Stop Calling For More Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Igbobeauty(f): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2007
How do I get this Nigerian Perverted stalker to stop calling me!!! Around about last year when I was going to the salon to get my hair done. I was at a bus stop and there, there was a man who wouldn't stop looking at me and then my bus came and I was like 'oh thank God' coz I was really uncomfortable. I got on the bus and it was packed and then I noticed that the guy also got on the bus as well, and I was just ignoring him, but i watched from the side of my eye from time to time, I could see that he was staring at me. (Felt uncomfortable yet again) then felt happy coz It was time for me to get off. I got off and then guess what he's behind me and then come next to me and says how he likes me and how he got on my bus coz he wanted to talk to me. Then came the 'CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER PLEASE' and i'm a really nice and shy person. so It's really hard for me to say no to people. so i gave it to him, OMG WHAT A MISTAKE!!! He then started calling me and I really didn't want to talk to him and so I would text him saying that i was busy and he can't call me (using my dad's phone) BAD IDEA. Then one night when I just almost fell asleep he called and I didn't answer it and then he left a voicemail. I checked it and to my horror it was a love song (dunno who by) and it went on for four minutes and that just got me really scared. Days went by and he was still calling me, and I didnt pick up and then his next approach was to reach me by calling my dad's phone even though I told him not to when I first texted him. I almost got in trouble but I handled it straight by sayin that i dunno the person, maybe the wrong number. I didn't hear from him until about four weeks ago when he called and I must've picked it up because it was on no number and it was so akward and he wanted to see me and I was like I was busy and then he started asking me when I would be free and I was like I don't know and I left it at that. The next time he called was today on my dad's phone. and when I got back from school my dad was asking me that a man was asking where my school was and he wanted to know where I live. I'm SCARED!!! I've given my number to loads of NAIJA MEN
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2007
bia,Igbo girls are smarter than that,how could you give your dad's phone number to a stranger you met at a bus stop of all places.
what were you thinking?
How old are you?

maybe you didn't know perverts look like regular folks.
Poor daddy,I hope he doesn't answer his own phone and hear his fellow man whispering "I love You" in his ears.
That day you'll find out that koboko is a man best friend

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by haywhy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2007
You are in South East London and you dunno what to do! Talk to ya mates they'll teach you!
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Adurangba(f): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2007
Stupid as it seems - and unbeleivable as it seems - I dont think we should advice - if you say you have given your number to loads of Nigerian men - or other men - that means u r looking for trouble yourself.

But be that as it may - why not simply change your number? Call your mobile telephone company and tell them you need to change your number or simply buy a new SIM card?

Please dont bore us with stories of how he put is penis inside your obo because u cant say no and because - according to u - u r shy!
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Igbobeauty(f): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2007
Lol I won't be having sex any time soon. I'm saving that for marriage! I don't really want to change my number because I hate the whole process and I've had that number for years.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Adurangba(f): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2007
Igbo - so live with whatever comes out of it - give me your number also - or just post it online here - beacuse u can't say no!

Thats how oko enter inside obo - hot and juicy - hmmmm - and u'll be asking us what to do - i see u licking your lips.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2007
Um you give fake numbers, duh.

lol osisi, berra advice your sisters.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2007
Ferlie, edit that crap and quit being gross.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Igbobeauty(f): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2007
This guy looked like the type of guy who wud call my numba 2 c if it was ryt. I kno i shudda sed no but i dunno whats wrong with me. But I assure you this won't ever happen again? If he calls again what should I say, not meaning to sound rude to him or anything.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Iman3(m): 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2007
edit grin
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2007
well since you dont wanna be rude, you could have a guy pick up the phone and either say you've travelled or have him act like he's your bf. but seriously since he went as far as calling your parent's place, you should really scream at him to leave you alone and that you'll get the cops

Btw shouldnt your dad have yelled at some weirdo asking for your school and home address?

Nigerian guys are so lame, how long has he known you to be singing a love song? Idiots.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Igbobeauty(f): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
lol thanx 4 the advice, I mite try dat ''boyfriend'' thing. Or I could just gain enough confidence to scream down the phone at him. But I dunno when he'll strike again, lol I don't even know his number. Most of the time his number is on private, and then most of the time it's not.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by haywhy(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2007
Let him know you are from the South side! wink wink
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2007
Igbobeauty:

lol thanx for the advice, I mite try that ''boyfriend'' thing. Or I could just gain enough confidence to scream down the phone at him. But I don't know when he'll strike again, lol I don't even know his number. Most of the time his number is on private, and then most of the time it's not.

honey,you have to learn how to say "buzz off "
Some men are wolves looking for young girls to devour
I  was such a sweet little girl like you,didn't know how to say get away and get lost and barely escaped being attacked  and violated by a trusted family friend
because I was being polite
The best education is learning from other peoples experience.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Igbobeauty(f): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2007
I think you're right babyosisi.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2007
osisi, did you tell your parents about that?
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by haywhy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2007
I expected her to be a lioness 'cos of her location! But it's better you stay calm if its your personality let him in a firm voice that you have no time! I wonder why guys can't read btw the lines! angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by ghettochyk(f): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2007
LESSON one: stop giving out your number.
             two: change your number.
             three: starting screening calls.
             four: stop giving out your number.
             five: tell dem you have ebola. if they don't believe, repeat lessons 1, 2 , 3, and 4.  wink
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by omogenaija(f): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2007
@ igbobeauty PRAY !!
sorry bout your situation  embarassed

and tell the police

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Igbobeauty(f): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2007
Thank you Omogenaija
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2007
lol and what is special about South East girls?
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Igbobeauty(f): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2007
Okay, around about 70% of me is shy and nice and everything but then 30% is if you really really really really really aggravate me, then you're going to have. and so people don't really see that most of the time.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by omogenaija(f): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2007
next time someone ask u for ur number tell them that u dont have one
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Igbobeauty(f): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2007
South east girls just always start fights and all that rubbish, warning- don't ever go to Lewisham, Deptford, actually basically Lewisham borough or blue borough as we call it.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by haywhy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

lol and what is special about South East girls?
Why do you think they call it dirty south, lol Its not like they are special but the area is just a kinda red zone

Igbobeauty:

South east girls just always start fights and all that rubbish, warning- don't ever go to Lewisham, Deptford, actually basically Lewisham borough or blue borough as we call it.
I feel you gyal, what will a Rev like me go there to do , lol but they still dey look face, especially if u belong to da hood wink
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Adurangba(f): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2007
Igbo Kwenu -

The only workable option is to sleep with him once - after that - he wont call you again - trust me - ask anyone how well that works.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Igbobeauty(f): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
NO WAY adura_ngba dat is definantly not an an option. That will never happen.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by omogenaija(f): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2007
Adura_ngba:

Igbo Kwenu -

The only workable option is to sleep with him once - after that - he wont call you again - trust me - ask anyone how well that works.

shocked shocked wow ! that was the last thing i was expecting to read anyways i respect ur opinion

but igbobeauty please dont do wat aunty adura ngba said, dont let him touch , as u said urself he's perverted
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Adurangba(f): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2007
ok - wait there - until that happens - then he keeps stalking you - one lay, one roll in the hay, thats all that will silent the guy - until then he keeps coming after u.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2007
TOH,sadly no.
It is a secret that I hope to reveal to tell my mom soon.
I haven't been able to tell my mom all these years that a man who with his wife are my parent's best friends till this day almost attacked me but for a God sent interruption.
His wife was my moms high school classmate and they've remained friends ever since.

Infact I almost told her last week over the phone but I didn't,I'll rather do it face to face,I'm sure my mom will almost pass out to hear this and that was the reason I kept mute.
This is the reason I have an utmost disgust for people that take advantage of the innocence of a child and have no tolerance for child molesters.
They ought to be castrated.
Child molestation is a big evil in our soceity unfortunately most of it go unnoticed and the poor girls suffer alone.Thank God that I escaped
many are not as lucky
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Iman3(m): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2007
Adura_ngba:

ok - wait there - until that happens - then he keeps stalking you - one lay, one roll in the hay, thats all that will silent the guy - until then he keeps coming after u.

Ferlie is back with his hocus pocus
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by omogenaija(f): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2007
adura ngba if they do it which hopefully they wont  and the guy likes it , wouldnt he come back for more ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horror! Girl Molested To Death With A Huge Wood In Her Private Part. / Busted Thief / Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.