Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

C.b.n Loan Revolving Scheme For Manufacturers And Producers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / C.b.n Loan Revolving Scheme For Manufacturers And Producers (974 Views)

Join The Free Salesmanship Training Scheme For Job Seekers / President Goodluck Jonathan Job Creation Scheme For 3,600 Youths In Nigeria / Has C.b.n Really Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C.b.n Loan Revolving Scheme For Manufacturers And Producers by olajide8(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2010
It has become very pertinent to post this because i am being forced to ask myself how many SME owner do u know that is anybody on nairaland know,have been able to access these funds apart from large organisations like nigerian textile mills etc that have sufficient collateral to access loans from commercial banks the major problem of these organisations has been mis-management bt the real part of the economy requiring this loans like my organisation dont have access to it coz of the criteria which are unfavourable so pls who knows any organisation that has accessed these loans i would like to know how they did it

(1) (Reply)

Job Advert (health Media Communication) / A U.s Based Company That Producces Beverage Is In Need Of Girls Marketers / Vacancy In Multinational Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.