Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus (65685 Views)

Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus / Former Real Madrid President Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus / Neymar Junior Returns To Brazil For Fear Of Contracting Coronavirus In Paris (2) (3) (4)

Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by ogbiwa: 5:26am On Mar 22, 2020
Former Real Madrid president Lorenzo Sanz died on Saturday after being hospitalised with coronavirus.

Sanz, 76, was president at the Bernabeu from 1995-2000, a period in which Real won the Champions League twice.

"My father has just died," wrote Sanz's son Lorenzo Sanz Duran on Twitter.

"He did not deserve this end in this manner. One of the best, most courageous and hard working people I have seen in my life. His family and Real Madrid were his passion."

Sanz signed players such as Roberto Carlos, Clarence Seedorf and Davor Suker during his time in charge of the 33-time Spanish champions.

He lost the 2000 presidential election to Florentino Perez, which sparked Real's big-spending 'Galatico' era.

Sanz's son Fernando, 46, played for Real Madrid from 1996-1999 before spending the final seven years of his career at Malaga.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51991851

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by logon599: 5:26am On Mar 22, 2020
RIP to him. And pray comfort for his family.

Meanwhile so Perez became real Madrid president since 2000? That guy is strong.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by madridguy(m): 5:41am On Mar 22, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Fadomero(m): 6:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Yhe way things are going coro go make people run leave their money one day
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Homers123(m): 6:23am On Mar 22, 2020
This Virus just dey make man wan kolo.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by OakConsultNG: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Interesting times

Meanwhile, Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by helinues: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Even without contracting the virus, @ 76 ?

Media sensational news about the Coronavirus is worsening the situations.

I stopped paying for cables since last weekend. I can't come and be paying for panics most especially when there are no sporting activities

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by joshuaidibia(m): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2020
We are all living the life of the Hollywood scary movies we've been watching.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Lucy001(f): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2020
Rip

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by nepapole(m): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2020
cry cry

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Ravenna: 6:26am On Mar 22, 2020
If you wish to view this as a cautionary tale, be my guest.

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Neduzze5(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2020
Rip....

It's so unfair that despite the severity of this disease, it took the Nigerian President 23 total cases to take the decision to stop all int'l flights coming in to the country.

Considering our lackadaisical attitude to cleanliness, our belief in the fact that the hot weather is on our side, and lack of the appropriate technology, facilities and manpower to tackle this hydra headed virus head on, it's only a matter of time before our situation becomes worse than Italy.

May God help us. Amen.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by zikohwonder: 6:27am On Mar 22, 2020
omo this coro is Coroserious ooo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by anonimi: 6:27am On Mar 22, 2020
Fadomero:
Yhe way things are going coro go make people run leave their money one day

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by northvietnam(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2020
What’s holding corona from entering aso villa?

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/23/breaking-buhari%E2%80%99s-chief-staff-abba-kyari-reportedly-sick-suspected-contracting?fbclid=IwAR0MFpOXFjndGvkVibevQr6jGmysp4eLwQ31UgOkj320OsJVXSl5n-B_zpYSl5n-B_zpY

Calm down people .... the virus heard me and entered the fu***cking Aso villa

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by abdulskulboy(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2020
GOD have mercy on ur slaves.[i][/i]

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Abalado(f): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2020
Jesu.... Which kind disease be this na,,,but wait o, the disease no even get respect for anybody he just they kill anybody,, abeg is their going to be church today in Nigeria? Or in ur area?

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by ednut1(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2020
Tell us his underlying health conditions

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by LORDKing001: 6:27am On Mar 22, 2020
RIP
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by surgecom(m): 6:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Wow.
Rest in peace Lorenzo
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Important msg to spain

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Vimhomoh: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Rip to the dead
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by anonimi: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:
Even without contacting the virus, @ 76 ?
Media sensational news about the Coronavirus is worsening the situations.

I stopped paying tor cables since last weekend. I can't come and pay for panics most especially when there are no sporting activities

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3477544_whatthefuckisthisshitusewhenyouseeauselesscommentorpost_jpegb2cb22972c8bfd4a9aa05b00b32a5b8e

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Rip
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by englishmart(m): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Yet my SAN friend kept insisting coronavirus doesn't kill popular figures.
Any Nigerian Government Offical that plans to embezzle funds allocated to the eradication of Cornonavirus will die by the virus by the special grace of God

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by CharleyBright(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2020
The Death King is the Corona Virus.
It is Real and it is Marching on globally.
Now the World has a Common Enemy.
The World need to stay United and fight the Common Enemy.

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by iammo(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2020
ewo!!! and they said this thing is in ibadan
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by daddytime(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2020
This is indeed a serious shiit
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by potbelly(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Shoro niyen? undecided
Prove your worth and your research will be funded...
nuti:
Important msg to spain
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31am On Mar 22, 2020
RIP Mr Lorenzo.
This sh#t is getting more serious each passing day
You can never wish anyone, not even your enemy to contact this deadly virus.
A virus that brought the world to it's feet.

This is the time for us all to come together as a nation. 
We must unite as one to overcome this virus.
We can all start by CLEANLINESS,
Washing our hands, and keeping our immediate environment clean and safe.

More ways to keep your self and family safe below........

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by bluefilm: 6:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Coro no dey take eye see old people.

E dey clear dem out sharp sharp.

Coro why na?

Abdul Sule's N3.6 Billion EC145 Spec Helicopter (Pictures) / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 / Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party