Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? (1306 Views)

“it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors / Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Why Do Fulanis from Kwara Like Adopting Yoruba Names: Like Kolapo And Bukola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by Omarbah: 3:29am On Dec 27, 2010
I hear people saying all the time that Hausa Fulanis control Nigerian Politics  but they never provide arguments to support their point. So I decided to post this topic hoping that I will have more information on the subject.
Thanks.
Re: How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 07, 2014
wow, so you have been a member here since 2010!! shocked
Re: How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by Fulaman198(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bororojo: wow, so you have been a member here since 2010!! shocked

It seems he has been here before me.
Re: How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by Omarbah: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Indeed. I came here after meeting some Nigerians in my college campus. smiley
But as you can see I come here rarely, just once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by zurine(f): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
questions
Re: How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
I would also love to know!!! Why does the word "fulani" bring shivers down the spine of most Nigerians?
Re: How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by Fulaman198(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
nchewi: I would also love to know!!! Why does the word "fulani" bring shivers down the spine of most Nigerians?

The 3 Fulani men: Bororojo, OmarBah, and Fulaman198 would like to know as well.
Re: How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by chinazaekperem2: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
of course, even from 2006
Re: How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
nchewi: I would also love to know!!! Why does the word "fulani" bring shivers down the spine of most Nigerians?

How do you know that> --
does it bring shivers down your own spine?

1 Like

Re: How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2014
Bororojo:

How do you know that> --
does it bring shivers down your own spine?
No man!! I barely know the people! But am just curious, I hear they enjoy walking around with daggers, I can't say if that's meant to be a fashion accessory.
Re: How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by Omexonomy: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2014
Most of the threats gej is recieving ar mostly from the fulani and awusa and their Yoruba slaves. They have promise that untill they dip the koran into the atlantic ocean nigerian will be a hell of place.
Hell rufia took it futher to use a swear word on anybody who takkles or kill the fulani cattles rusttlers for eating and destroying their farmland.
Re: How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by Omarbah: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Omexonomy: Most of the threats gej is recieving ar mostly from the fulani and awusa and their Yoruba slaves. They have promise that untill they dip the koran into the atlantic ocean nigerian will be a hell of place.
Hell rufia took it futher to use a swear word on anybody who takkles or kill the fulani cattles rusttlers for eating and destroying their farmland.
Now why would you go on using words like "slaves" to describe a fellow countryman or an African for that matter? Haven't we learn to treat each other with respect and dignity?
Fashola the governor of Lagos, isn't he Muslim? So hasn't the Quran "been dipped into the Atlantic Ocean" already. Half of Yoruba land is Muslim.
The only reason why those herdsmen are seen as the bad guys is because they do have people in the press, it is always a one sided story. Nobody ever mentions the attacks and mistreatment they go through. The media only mentions their retaliation.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Fulanis Really Control Nigerian Politics? by Omexonomy: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Omarbah:
Now why would you go on using words like "slaves" to describe a fellow countryman or an African for that matter? Haven't we learn to treat each other with respect and dignity?
Fashola the governor of Lagos, isn't he Muslim? So hasn't the Quran "been dipped into the Atlantic Ocean" already. Half of Yoruba land is Muslim.
The only reason why those herdsmen are seen as the bad guys is because they do have people in the press, it is always a one sided story. Nobody ever mentions the attacks and mistreatment they go through. The media only mentions their retaliation.
i apologise for using the word " slaves"

(1) (Reply)

How Expensive Is It To Maintain A Car In England / Why Nigeria Is Underdeveloped, By Dowden / A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.