Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Publishing Your Work In Partnership With: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Publishing Your Work In Partnership With: (861 Views)

Partnership With Jumia Nigeria / Sri Lankan Pvc Pipe Company Needs Partnership With A Nigerian Company / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Publishing Your Work In Partnership With: by dafidixone(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2007
• Are you creative?
• Can you write Books Publishable?
• You need a partner to bring your work to reality?

Here we can find you a partner to publish your work.

All you need is to draw your marketing plan as part of your proposals.

Be ready to give time for representing your interesting the partnership.

Any interested person can Contact globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com or call 08033979979
Re: Publishing Your Work In Partnership With: by dafidixone(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2007
• Are you creative?
• Can you write Books Publishable?
• You need a partner to bring your work to reality?

Here we can find you a partner to publish your work.

All you need is to draw your marketing plan as part of your proposals.

Be ready to give time for representing your interest the partnership.

Any interested person can Contact globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com or call 08033979979
Re: Publishing Your Work In Partnership With: by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2007
hmnnn, maybe i should give this a trial then.

Please, I'll like to know your charges, I wrote a book during my service year, which i couldn't publish cos of time and other projects i had.

it's basically about my experience during my Service year, i was to launch it this year (Jan. 18th) alongside my Community Development project. But i couldn't.

Kindly tell me the necessary things i got to know/do. I have the soft copy on my system, it's about 70-80 pages (book fold), with some pictures which i'd want coloured.

eager to hear from you.

Tanx  wink

Tosin
Re: Publishing Your Work In Partnership With: by efeano: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2008

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Celebrate Success In Biz,: / Shopping Sites / Professional Tile And Suspended Fixing Purchase And Fixtures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.