Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain (16684 Views)

Download Yahooze By Olu Maintain [video] / Tongolo, San Bari Bobo, Konga Or Yahooze? / Who Has Or Knows Where I Can Listen To "yahooze" By Maintain {olu} Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain by aluta4live: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2007
OK guys, the new vid (with kennis music) is out, check it out:

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=video.index&id=715
Re: Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain by Ralvy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2007
The Video's been out for ages. .
Click here to see . .
Re: Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain by leereekz: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2007
the song is catchy!!! very catchy song my only problem is what the song is glorifying which is the whole yahoo yahoot thingy, the dance step was formed by some yy boyz and just became something else, you know the funy thing is if it didnt have any link 2 yahoo ti prob wont have been this big a hit, it shows how corrupt we are in that country, naija na wa o!! lol!!
Re: Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain by debojyde(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2007
Ralvy:

The Video's been out for ages. .
Click here to see . .

That,s the link to the old video. This remix video is less than 2 weeks old.
Re: Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain by mace2: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2007
i love the song by olu maintain have u checked out the video its the bomb men that guy made money from that song he used 4 hummer jeeps so many bottles of hennesy ,moet n champaign n gues what he has a 1 million dollar contract wit kennis music although they will make it doubnle from him it is still a fortune on his side he claims he spent 3.1 million naira 4 d shooting of that video he really displayed the outcome of yahoozee
Re: Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain by 9ja4eva: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2007
debojyde:

That,s the link to the old video. This remix video is less than 2 weeks old.

Messed up Remix
Re: Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain by freelance(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2007
Have u guys heard the remix?

What do u feel about the remix?

Cheers1 cool
Re: Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain by 9ja4eva: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2007
Me personally feel its wack
Re: Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain by quinofhart(f): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2008
remix is not bad, still feeling it. i like that song die
Re: Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain by tamby(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2008
d song is cool even mumsy likes it
Re: Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain by senorita(f): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2008
No More Yahoozee!, the reply to YAHOOZE,check it out here

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=288016653
Re: Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2009
@topic, is yahoozee still on air play wave? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EmmaOhMaGod: 'Iberiberism' Music Video From Okorocha's Comment / ALBUM: Joyner Lucas – ADHD | Zip File DOWNLOAD / Nigerian Artistes Don't Know The Meaning Of Live Performance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.