Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (453013 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ifecttt(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2014
Hi pls young blaze, mavinc4u and mynd44. Pls I sent my transcript to two destinations(Texas and newyork) through registered post since Aug 4. It got processed in the new York centre and has not updated any movement of the sort since then. I actually read that registered letters don't get lost in transit but its already like 3 weeks or more. I need to know how long it would take or if I'm supposed to be worried . also need to know if there's anyone k can call or disturb because the delivery of the letter soonest is necessary for my admission. Pls I won't mind a quick reply from u guys. Thanks cry

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2014
ifecttt: Hi pls young blaze, mavinc4u and mynd44. Pls I sent my transcript to two destinations(Texas and newyork) through registered post since Aug 4. It got processed in the new York centre and has not updated any movement of the sort since then. I actually read that registered letters don't get lost in transit but its already like 3 weeks or more. I need to know how long it would take or if I'm supposed to be worried . also need to know if there's anyone k can call or disturb because the delivery of the letter soonest is necessary for my admission. Pls I won't mind a quick reply from u guys. Thanks cry

You have to contact USPS for more info. i don't have their contact though
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rush to your local Post Office with the tracking # and two pieces of valid ID.....passport/driver license. Most likely...they did not leave you a slip to go pick it up. They would not leave it in the mail box because you have to sign for it. Hurry before they return it to sender.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
ifecttt: Hi pls young blaze, mavinc4u and mynd44. Pls I sent my transcript to two destinations(Texas and newyork) through registered post since Aug 4. It got processed in the new York centre and has not updated any movement of the sort since then. I actually read that registered letters don't get lost in transit but its already like 3 weeks or more. I need to know how long it would take or if I'm supposed to be worried . also need to know if there's anyone k can call or disturb because the delivery of the letter soonest is necessary for my admission. Pls I won't mind a quick reply from u guys. Thanks cry

Cool down. you will see update on that tracking number next week. it is normal; it takes 5days to a month for incoming packages to be processed through ISC new york. this has nothing to do with NIPOST nor USPS. the issue is from some lazy custom official at the sorting center in New york, there is no point looking for their number because they will not attend to you. they would first dribble you from Mr A to Mr B and would finally transfer to the last person that would ask you some questions you have no answer to; questions like what is your manifest number, what is the airline name and number, what is the dispatch number and if you should mistakenly answer those question they will remind you of how they receive volume of packages on daily basis and how it would be impossible to trace your package.

First of all, ask the school if they have received it because at times items would be delivered without been updated online and if they have not just exercise patience till next week.

2 Likes

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by petluv234: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
I have a problem with my package from USA through usps. the tracking number is LK***********us. On usps site it has been at Jamaica NY since 29th of august but when I track it on trackitonline.ru it shows that the package got to airport nigeria on 4th of September. The convincing aspect is that it still at Jamaica NY on usps site. I don't which one to believe. Can someone help me out
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by youngblaze(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
petluv234: I have a problem with my package from USA through usps. the tracking number is LK***********us. On usps site it has been at Jamaica NY since 29th of august but when I track it on trackitonline.ru it shows that the package got to airport nigeria on 4th of September. The convincing aspect is that it still at Jamaica NY on usps site. I don't which one to believe. Can someone help me out

Usps website doesn't update on time, I've received may items that get updated on nipost website and takes up to 48 hours before it reflects on Usps website. Also I received an item lately which I got a call from a man in my local post office that it has arrived, whereas up to this moment it still showing processing through ics texas on Usps website. Its up to a moonth now and nothing is changing on Usps nor nipost website, yet I have received my item already. Luckily for me I'm close to the manager at the post office, my item for just enter voice mail like that.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2014
youngblaze:
Usps website doesn't update on time, I've received may items that get updated on nipost website and takes up to 48 hours before it reflects on Usps website. Also I received an item lately which I got a call from a man in my local post office that it has arrived, whereas up to this moment it still showing processing through ics texas on Usps website. Its up to a moonth now and nothing is changing on Usps nor nipost website, yet I have received my item already. Luckily for me I'm close to the manager at the post office, my item for just enter voice mail like that.

Thanks bro for this info. i have a similar or should i say related issue too... what do you think we can do?
should we visit the post office or still hold on for a while?

then, how safe is First-Class Package International Service on USPS?
cc. youngblaze, mavinc4u and mynd44
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2014
ibnquasale:

Thanks bro for this info. i have a similar or should i say related issue too... what do you think we can do?
should we visit the post office or still hold on for a while?

then, how safe is First-Class Package International Service on USPS?
cc. youngblaze, mavinc4u and mynd44
I suggest you visit the P.O since the item may be sitting there but never updated online. On safety....First Class is very safe within the US system but when it leaves then the safety of your parcel depends on the safety of your local postal system.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Originalsly: I suggest you visit the P.O since the item may be sitting there but never updated online. On safety....First Class is very safe within the US system but when it leaves then the safety of your parcel depends on the safety of your local postal system.

Thanks bro... i really appreciate.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by PurestBoy(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2014
Please I need someone to help with phone number contact of a NIPOST at the Lagos Headquarter. I want to make an enquiry about a shipment.
Thank you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dammyklein(f): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2014
please visit the link below and tell me what you think about it.i came across it too and needed your advise..but my opinion is this: it seems cool and am thinking of trying it out self...

http://igist247..com/2014/09/new-discovered-secret.html
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
dammyklein: please visit the link below and tell me what you think about it.i came across it too and needed your advise..but my opinion is this: it seems cool and am thinking of trying it out self...

http://igist247..com/2014/09/new-discovered-secret.html

is that your blog or you want to do business with them
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 3:30am On Sep 23, 2014
[size=15pt]Hello Petluv234, what's the status of your package? Have you gotten it? Mine is still at Jamaica NY.

Have you taken any step(s) towards getting ur package?
kindly update d house pls
[/size]
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2014
ibnquasale: [size=15pt]Hello Petluv234, what's the status of your package? Have you gotten it? Mine is still at Jamaica NY.

Have you taken any step(s) towards getting ur package?
kindly update d house pls
[/size]

it has left custom clearing and your item is with usps. when did it arrive at Jamaica NY? just give it 3 days to update from the date it arrived Jamaica NY and 4 days to get to its destination
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
mavinc4u:

it has left custom clearing and your item is with usps. when did it arrive at Jamaica NY? just give it 3 days to update from the date it arrived Jamaica NY and 4 days to get to its destination

Thanks so very much mavinc4u. It arrived at Jamaica NY on September 16, the estimated delivery date was on the 18th...
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by SirAweezy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hi, could you help with this pls, I ordered for my car keyfob on ebay. And the seller posted it via Usps on 28 of august, I've never use such poster service before, so I don't even understand how it works. He gave me this tracking number LK059599451US. Reading pple's comment means I'm on a long thing cuz it start with "L". And the delivery address is in ikoyi. Is there anything I can do.. Or to just forget about it. Pls advice. Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2014
SirAweezy: Hi, could you help with this pls, I ordered for my car keyfob on ebay. And the seller posted it via Usps on 28 of august, I've never use such poster service before, so I don't even understand how it works. He gave me this tracking number LK059599451US. Reading pple's comment means I'm on a long thing cuz it start with "L". And the delivery address is in ikoyi. Is there anything I can do.. Or to just forget about it. Pls advice. Thanks

go to a post office nearest to your address to ask for it. if you didn't receive it. tell the seller you didn't receive it and hear his response before filing a case for your money. meanwhile you have 45 days from the day you made payment to do so
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2014
ibnquasale:

Thanks so very much mavinc4u. It arrived at Jamaica NY on September 16, the estimated delivery date was on the 18th...

which state is it going? what i sent arrived jamaica on 18th, left on 22nd and got delivered on 22nd
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by youngblaze(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
SirAweezy: Hi, could you help with this pls, I ordered for my car keyfob on ebay. And the seller posted it via Usps on 28 of august, I've never use such poster service before, so I don't even understand how it works. He gave me this tracking number LK059599451US. Reading pple's comment means I'm on a long thing cuz it start with "L". And the delivery address is in ikoyi. Is there anything I can do.. Or to just forget about it. Pls advice. Thanks

Hi, you're not on a long thing because ive received items with such tracking number before without any problem.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by youngblaze(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi siraweezy, I just checked the tracking on Usps website and it has been processed for delivery since 5th of this month, I checked on nipost website but found nothing yet, I'll advise you to go to your nearest post office for enquiry, if it hasn't arrived, just keep updating it on nipost and Usps website for about 10 more days it have arrived by then tho.

2 Likes

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
mavinc4u:
which state is it going? what i sent arrived jamaica on 18th, left on 22nd and got delivered on 22nd

i am expecting it in lagos, nigeria.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
ibnquasale:

i am expecting it in lagos, nigeria.

lol, in Lagos? thought it was in US. since is in lagos then it has to be processed through international sort facility before getting to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by SirAweezy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
youngblaze: Hi siraweezy, I just checked the tracking on Usps website and it has been processed for delivery since 5th of this month, I checked on nipost website but found nothing yet, I'll advise you to go to your nearest post office for enquiry, if it hasn't arrived, just keep updating it on nipost and Usps website for about 10 more days it have arived by then tho.

.Double quote
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by SirAweezy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
youngblaze: Hi siraweezy, I just checked the tracking on Usps website and it has been processed for delivery since 5th of this month, I checked on nipost website but found nothing yet, I'll advise you to go to your nearest post office for enquiry, if it hasn't arrived, just keep updating it on nipost and Usps website for about 10 more days it have arrived by then tho.

Thank you soooomuch Godbless you more. You have really been helpful.. I'll check nipost office in ikoyi to inquire. Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 1:30am On Oct 01, 2014
mavinc4u:

lol, in Lagos? thought it was in US. since is in lagos then it has to be processed through international sort facility before getting to Nigeria

But it is taking so long a time. The estimated delivery date was on the 18th of Sept. and today is 1st of October...
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
ibnquasale:
But it is taking so long a time. The estimated delivery date was on the 18th of Sept. and today is 1st of October...
What does your tracking number start with?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
mavinc4u:
What does your tracking number start with?

LK*****US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
ibnquasale:

LK*****US

oh, i thought as much. you will not see any update when it leaves us and arrives Nigeria. check the post office assigned to your address. hope is not valuable item?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
mavinc4u:

oh, i thought as much. you will not see any update when it leaves us and arrives Nigeria. check the post office assigned to your address. hope is not valuable item?

It is oooo.... i have checked the post office uncountable times
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by justi4jesu(f): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
ibnquasale:

It is oooo.... i have checked the post office uncountable times

Why not collect one of the staff's number at the post office so you can keep up when the package finally arrives instead of going there frequently.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.