Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,926 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (450370 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2015
johnpalmer774:
Please i need and more explanation on this, Someone sent me some items through USPS From USA without Tracking but he said the lady he met at the USPS office assured him that the ITEMS Will be deliver here within 6-10 days but my Question is Does Usps do Home delivery here because there is no Tracking for me to know when it will arrive so there is no way i can go to any Post office around me here when i don't have tacking number to prove it.......The person that made the shipment gave me the shipment receipt and the custom paper that he filled and he also insured it but my only worried is that USPS does not do Home delivery here Nigeria....So please someone to enlighten me.

There has to be some type of tracking number. Even USPS First Class Mail that is the cheapest has tracking until it leaves the u.s. Try checking the receipt again and see if there is any code that starts with LN... or LQ...
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by tayoslayer(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me how to get to the nipost at murtala Muhammed airport. Any suggestion is welcome.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by johnpalmer774(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
MrsNaira:

There has to be some type of tracking number. Even USPS First Class Mail that is the cheapest has tracking until it leaves the u.s. Try checking the receipt again and see if there is any code that starts with LN... or LQ...

bro i checked the receipt and there was nothing of such on it...........What am i supposed to do now
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by platinumventure: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
tayoslayer:
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me how to get to the nipost at murtala Muhammed airport. Any suggestion is welcome.
tayoslayer:
you cn get dere via ikeja general hospital...itz just 5 minutes dztance from the bridge close to the general hospital
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2015
platinumventure:
you cn get dere via ikeja general hospital...itz just 5 minutes dztance from the bridge close to the general hospital
That is Ikeja General post office. I think the one at MMA2 is different.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by kudus007(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2015
pls..how much will it cost to send document from the international airport to germany? any idea?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by platinumventure: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Oh ok...dat d one at nahco dat hez talkin about is actually after mm2 towardz international airport...itzx called nahco n dere r vehicles from dat ikeja general hospital going to that particular destination
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by messiah(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dear all, I am also expecting a package I bought from eBay which has been shipped since Sept. 17. Even though estimated delivery time is Oct. 6, I had expected by now it should be showing on the NIPOST tracking site. However, nothing turns up when I search for it. The tracking number is LK190043526US, which is USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope. Unfortunately, it was after ordering that I get to know that packages starting with LK tracking no. can be stolen by NIPOST staff. I'm hoping beyond hope it gets delivered because it cost me about $135.
Please, has anyone recently received their package starting with this no.? I'm quite "depressed" now after reading all these. Any encouragement out there?
If anyone has any experience with this I will be very grateful if they can share. Thanks very much.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by platinumventure: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
messiah:
Dear all, I am also expecting a package I bought from eBay which has been shipped since Sept. 17. Even though estimated delivery time is Oct. 6, I had expected by now it should be showing on the NIPOST tracking site. However, nothing turns up when I search for it. The tracking number is LK190043526US, which is USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope. Unfortunately, it was after ordering that I get to know that packages starting with LK tracking no. can be stolen by NIPOST staff. I'm hoping beyond hope it gets delivered because it cost me about $135.
Please, has anyone recently received their package starting with this no.? I'm quite "depressed" now after reading all these. Any encouragement out there?
If anyone has any experience with this I will be very grateful if they can share. Thanks very much.
my brother that LK tracking is bullcrap...I have been waiting for mine since august 19th and I still went to nipost today and it wznt still trcking...I hve alredy contacted my ebay seller for Paypal refundz...I advice u do same too cos anything usps na long thin...I rather pay Dhl or Ups extra charge or use that Mall4africa than usps endless waitinz

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by johnpalmer774(m): 2:00am On Oct 01, 2015
MrsNaira:

Please what does this means.............................................Last Event Detail INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG
Weight 1.000
Content Merchandise
Orig. Country US
Dest. Country NG
Mail Class PARCELS (CP)

EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
Sep 30 2015 6:55PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGSHOM NGLOSA
Sep 30 2015 6:55PM RETURN ITEM FROM CUSTOMS NGLOSA
Sep 29 2015 11:13AM SEND ITEM TO CUSTOMS NGLOSA
Sep 29 2015 11:12AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by johnpalmer774(m): 2:01am On Oct 01, 2015
PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

Last Event Detail INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG
Weight 1.000
Content Merchandise
Orig. Country US
Dest. Country NG
Mail Class PARCELS (CP)

EVENT DETAILS
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2015
johnpalmer774:
PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

Last Event Detail INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG
Weight 1.000
Content Merchandise
Orig. Country US
Dest. Country NG
Mail Class PARCELS (CP)

EVENT DETAILS

Your package is at Shomolu Post office. Go and ask for it there.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by alkanol1977: 2:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Please is it possible not to receive a package that was sent with CW, I have a package that was sent to me three weeks ago and it was telling me custom clearance for the past two weeks now , please what can I do?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by chimexview: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2015
mavinc4u:

Hmm, it looks like the phone has entered pipeline.Please take the option I gave you. Don't send valuable things with L tracking, it cannot be tracked. If you must use it, tell the sender to describe the item as for parts not working and also package it as such. Good luck

Thanks for your help and I have received the phone
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by messiah(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2015
chimexview:

Thanks for your help and I have received the phone
Hi chimexview, congrats for receiving your package. I'm also expecting a package starting with the L tracking number. Please how long did it take you to receive yours from the day it was shipped? Did you go to the post office to get it? Im worried since mine has passed the expected day of delivery. Thanks.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2015
I sent an application from Ibadan to somewhere in Ondo State through post office at a cost of #100 postage stamp. My question is how do I know WHEN and IF it get to the right place?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2015
Ferrer16:
I sent an application from
Ibadan to somewhere in
Ondo State through post
office at a cost of #100
postage stamp.
My question is how do I know
WHEN and IF it get to the right
place?
Did you register it? If yes, just track it on NIPOST website using the number on the sticker on your receipt. If no, then na unto guess work tinz... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Papertrail11(m): 12:52am On Oct 22, 2015
hi guys i wanna ship two phones from USA to Nigeria using wither ups dhl or fdx
how much do you think it can cost i want the best shippment rate that willl gurantee good delivery speed plus trackkn....

advice any1?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by freeman67: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2015
For tracking you guys should be using this site www.17track.net its usually more accurate than that of the carriers.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Papertrail11:
hi guys i wanna ship two phones from USA to Nigeria using wither ups dhl or fdx
how much do you think it can cost i want the best shippment rate that willl gurantee good delivery speed plus trackkn....

advice any1?
They're both expensive but DHL is much more expensive. You can use any of the two.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Papertrail11(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
MrsNaira:

They're both expensive but DHL is much more expensive. You can use any of the two.

can yu give me a quote or random figure for shippn two iphones and will I need to pay all dose funny custom charges
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 2:00am On Oct 24, 2015
Papertrail11:

can yu give me a quote or random figure for shippn two iphones and will I need to pay all dose funny custom charges
Well, I can only speak for Fedex. I received 2 books from the U.K last year and I paid £20 to receive them. I used Fedex economy. But then, mine were just books from the UK which is not as far as U.S or Asia.
Yours are phones which may cost more because of their value so budget at least 15k naira to be in the safe side.
Good luck.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lanrenrd: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
PLEASE WHERE CAN I GO PICKUP THIS PACKAGE

Please I need Help Where Can i go pickup this package.. Thanks

Oct 20 2015 1:12PM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGLIT
Oct 20 2015 1:12PM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGLIT
Oct 19 2015 1:27PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGLGSG NGLOSA
Oct 19 2015 10:48AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

ANY COMMENT WILL BE APPRECIATED
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by oribi(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2015
go to the nearest post office close to you and pick up your parcel
if it's not there show them the message they will tell which post office to go to pick your item up
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by princetom1(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2015
Plsss, Gurus and brains in d house, is it posiblr for me to use a post office address as my address? Am living in a remote estate in Ibadan, with no number, only house name. If possible, how do i go about it, any help will be highly appreciated
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please house,i sent a parcel through Nipost registered mail on Thursday. I tried tracking it today and but no records found..please what shoud I do
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
femi321:
Please house,i sent a parcel through Nipost registered mail on Thursday. I tried tracking it today and but no records found..please what shoud I do
Really? That's odd. Which number did you use to track it? Was it the one on the sticker on the receipt they gave you?
Is it a domestic delivery or international?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrsNaira:

Really? That's odd. Which number did you use to track it? Was it the one on the sticker on the receipt they gave you?
Is it a domestic delivery or international?
its international delivery..the numbers started with RR and ended e.g RR052119164NG
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
femi321:
its international delivery..the numbers started with RR and ended e.g RR052119164NG
Wow. This didn't happen to me o. Maybe you should give it till Friday and try again.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
MrsNaira:

Wow. This didn't happen to me o. Maybe you should give it till Friday and try again.
okay thanks but how many days does it take for me to start tracking?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
femi321:
okay thanks but how many days does it take for me to start tracking?
It takes about 24 to 48 hrs to start tracking. I sent a letter to Japan at Ikeja GPO on the Wednesday just before the Muslim holidays and it started tracking on the next day and got there in 9 days.
Also, please don't be offended, can you cross check with the receipt to ensure the number is correct?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (106) (Reply)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.