Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (452972 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2016
pls my item has been showing insert into domestic bag next office NGKADU, since on Monday 23th May 2016 and it has not updated every since..
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Zdoh(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2016
temitimx19:
pls my item has been showing insert into domestic bag next office NGKADU, since on Monday 23th May 2016 and it has not updated every since..
Anytime you see such STATUS update,it means the item has been recieved by the carrier,the next update going be(item booked on ...) in one word,your item still IN Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Zdoh(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2016
Rahmeek:
Good day,
Please how long does royal mail (international signed) from Uk takes to deliver to nigeria? I was given the tracking number which begins with RCxxxxxxxxGB . When i tracked it on their site, it showed "its on the way" handed over to nigeria overseas company for delivery. It was sent out on the 23-05-2016 .
why not call their customer care for enquiries.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bigfatthing(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hello famz, someone is trying to mail me a small parcel from florida to nsukka. What type of cheap shipping is advised to use
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2016
bigfatthing:
Hello famz, someone is trying to mail me a small parcel from florida to nsukka. What type of cheap shipping is advised to use
let the sender use priority mail so you can track it until it gets to Nsukka to avoid story.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bigfatthing(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2016
MrsNaira:

let the sender use priority mail so you can track it until it gets to Nsukka to avoid story.
Thanks for the reply, like how much is it gonna cost and do I have to pay when I gets to nsukka
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
bigfatthing:

Thanks for the reply, like how much is it gonna cost and do I have to pay when I gets to nsukka
it depends on the weight and size of the parcel. as long as it is not electronics, etc. you may be asked to pay between 500 to 1k or nothing sef.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bigfatthing(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
MrsNaira:

it depends on the weight and size of the parcel. as long as it is not electronics, etc. you may be asked to pay between 500 to 1k or nothing sef.
Thanks a lot
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Popson2001111(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Hello pls I need someone to help me I have a package Through USPS EMS express mail int since on MAY 11 2016 item departed murtala muhammed international airport item in transit to the destination and up till now I have not gotten it can someone explain to me what I can do be....The tracking number start with EZ..........US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by CHILDofGOD85: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Popson2001111:
Hello pls I need someone to help me I have a package Through USPS EMS express mail int since on MAY 11 2016 item departed murtala muhammed international airport item in transit to the destination and up till now I have not gotten it can someone explain to me what I can do be....The tracking number start with EZ..........US

I'm having the same challenge, mine was sent since 10th of May and till now it is showing; departed murtala muhammed international airport since on the 16th of May and it was sent with priority express mail. My fear is if it is missing or I will still get it. And it is not tracking on EMS site. Someone should assist on the step to take
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Popson2001111(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
I'm having the same problem, though my package sent with priority express mail,, not ems
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by CHILDofGOD85: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Popson2001111:
I'm having the same problem, though my package sent with priority express mail,, not ems

Mine was sent with priority express mail too via usps but u need to track it on ems site to know if they have accepted your package from usps. Ems accepts usps prioprity mail and deliver it to you.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Popson2001111(m): 2:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Do you get your package yet @CHILDofGOD85, it not tracking on the ems website, but only the usps Web
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by CHILDofGOD85: 6:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Popson2001111:
Do you get your package yet @CHILDofGOD85, it not tracking on the ems website, but only the usps Web

I am yet to receive it. That's y I said we are having the same challange. Mine is not tracking on ems too meaning they haven't received it, and this priority express mail that is suppose to take 5days, this is the 4th week that it was sent. I think u should call usps customer service. I have done that too.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Popson2001111(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2016
when you called the USPS customer service ,what was there response ? cos i really don't have idea ,@CHILDOFGOD85 let talk on whatapps please..08167734458, we are having the same issue
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Popson2001111(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2016
When you called the usps customer service, what was there response, @CHILDOFGOD85, I think we should talk on whatapps please, so we can sort things out. 08167734458
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Have you guys tried tracking it on NIPOST website not EMS?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Azeez6296: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls people help me out of my package I have tried of tracking this package for over 30days now and it saying the same things that my package is in Jamaica new year, and I did not get any update again, my tracking number is LA016102679us, pls and pls help me out of this
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by santanamimi(f): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
MrsNaira:

Please mam.

Help us vote ivyy For Miss NL on the thread below.
Simply type I vote Ivyy Cc Nljega

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by xross(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Event details: Receive item at office of exchange

Event office: NGLOSA

Please my parcel sent to holland has had that status since 7th of june and I sent it on the 6th of june what should I do. Its a month now

Nipost
Not Ems and its just a letter (paid 600)

Thanks for your helpful answers
Good morning
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by olumydeade(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Hello people ,I need help and more enlighten. My brother sent a parcel to me from the Us which have not gotten it for upto a month and one week it has left the Us.confirmed By Usps .and Nigeria post office told me it still on transit, Please nairalanders I want to know , what could be the cause , my custom number starts with LC.......Us. Am so confused and worried about it, Does anyone have Idea on custom number that start with LC pls ?

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
MrsNaira:
How much does it cost to post just a single document to Germany and how long will it take?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by optimised: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Pushas:
How much does it cost to post just a single document to Germany and how long will it take?
Documents have sizes and weights.
Budget between N100 ~ N500. The will put the envelope on scale and determine the weight.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2016
optimised:

Documents have sizes and weights.
Budget between N100 ~ N500. The will put the envelope on scale and determine the weight.
Thanks. How long will it take to get to Germany?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pushas:

It depends on which service you intend to use.
EMS, registered or standard mail?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrsNaira:

It depends on which service you intend to use.
EMS, registered or standard mail?
EMS?. Kindly help me which one would be the best for posting a single document to Germany and would not take more than two weeks before reaching there and how much will it cost. Thanks for your time.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pushas:
EMS?. Kindly help me which one would be the best for posting a single document to Germany and would not take more than two weeks before reaching there and how much will it cost. Thanks for your time.

Use registered mail. It should get there with 10 to 12 days. Make sure you post it at a GPO that is a regional headquarters like Ikeja, Somolu, V/I Lafiaji, Marina, etc. That way it will move much faster.

It should not cost more that 1k.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2016
MrsNaira:

Use registered mail. It should get there with 10 to 12 days. Make sure you post it at a GPO that is a regional headquarters like Ikeja, Somolu, V/I Lafiaji, Marina, etc. That way it will move much faster.

It should not cost more that 1k.
Thanks. Done already been
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Azeez6296: 5:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Pls anyone help me because I have a big problem with my package and it make me unhappy to use this post office.if anyone could help me with this I will so much happy and God we bless the person, they sent me some package from USA to here in Nigeria by USPS but I have not yet received it, it's over 74 days now and it make me sic, my tracking number started by LA.... Pls help me out
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by eben123(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello,pls does anyone have any idea how to get a product to Ghana ?? Pls help me out on this...thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by olumydeade(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Azeez6296:
Pls anyone help me because I have a big problem with my package and it make me unhappy to use this post office.if anyone could help me with this I will so much happy and God we bless the person, they sent me some package from USA to here in Nigeria by USPS but I have not yet received it, it's over 74 days now and it make me sic, my tracking number started by LA.... Pls help me out
. Contact me on whatsapp please ,am having the same problem with you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by olumydeade(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2016
olumydeade:
. Contact me on whatsapp please ,am having the same problem with you 08023560552

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.