Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (450398 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Azeez6296:
Pls anyone help me because I have a big problem with my package and it make me unhappy to use this post office.if anyone could help me with this I will so much happy and God we bless the person, they sent me some package from USA to here in Nigeria by USPS but I have not yet received it, it's over 74 days now and it make me sic, my tracking number started by LA.... Pls help me out
Go to the post office and ask for your package
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Murpphy: 6:54am On Aug 11, 2016
dicapino:

Finally got an Update from Usps.

That the package has left the USA and it's presently departed a transfer airport in Luxembourg. Date 28/04/2016.

#prayitgetstoNaija

Good morning dicapino: Please how long did your package stayed at Luxembourg transfer airport before getting to Lagos, Nigeria?
Mine has been there since 4th Aug and no recent update. ( Your item departed a transfer airport in Luxembourg, LUXEMBOURG on August 4, 2016 at 8:00 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination )

Thank you.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2016
hi everyone, hope this message meet you well. i need help with tracking a fairly recent lost mail package (from the US via USPS to Nigeria via NIPOST). i am a victim who never received an iphone that was sent to me. the tracking number is LN222559239US. i've stopped checking since last year because the status won't change beyond saying "departed JKF (USA)" on 15th January 2015.

if it is possible, i would like to know what really happened to my package. can anyone help?

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ikbtn: 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please what are the requirements for collecting a parcel from aliexpress on nipost, am I going to present the tracking number or my name?

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by optimised: 4:29am On Sep 01, 2016
chuqdennis:
hi everyone, hope this message meet you well. i need help with tracking a fairly recent lost mail package (from the US via USPS to Nigeria via NIPOST). i am a victim who never received an iphone that was sent to me. the tracking number is LN222559239US. i've stopped checking since last year because the status won't change beyond saying "departed JKF (USA)" on 15th January 2015.

if it is possible, i would like to know what really happened to my package. can anyone help?
You are complaining too late.
Ask the shipper to make enquiry over there. Also, go to Post Office near your address to enquire too.
Next time inform the shipper to ship with postal option with Tracking No that start with R - eg RN or RL , etc. It will track down to Nigeria
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by optimised: 4:30am On Sep 01, 2016
ikbtn:
Please what are the requirements for collecting a parcel from aliexpress on nipost, am I going to present the tracking number or my name?
ID CARD
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ikbtn: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
optimised:

ID CARD
Alright thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by orshore(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Good morning nairalanders . A package was mailed to me from florid a on Thursday Sept 1 through Usps priority mail (CH********US). Everything was going on fine till there was a stop over at Istanbul Turkey on Sept 5th 9;29am. I haven't received any update on both usps and nipost website since then . I'm starting to get worried. What can I do please.?

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ola191: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2016
please i need help, i was sent a package from US and everything was fine till my package got to Muritala Muhammed Airport, the last update i have on the tracking number is Departed MMA since 31st of August and up till now i couldn't get any update i checked the Nipost site and the tracking number couldn't be tracked, i have been to my nearest post office and they said they don't have my package yet the tracking number starts from CW*********US, Please i need help ASAP
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by eMidas: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2016
I am required to send school documents via registered mail to Germany. I want to use a cheap postal service - NIPOST. How reliable and fast are they.
Please, kindly comment. It's money and one's future involved.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by justi4jesu(f): 6:04am On Sep 19, 2016
eMidas:
I am required to send school documents via registered mail to Germany. I want to use a cheap postal service - NIPOST. How reliable and fast are they.
Please, kindly comment. It's money and one's future involved.

If it's not urgent then you can use Nipost and it will get there within 3weeks to 1month. But if its urgent then i advice you to make use of TNT.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by eMidas: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2016
justi4jesu:

If it's not urgent then you can use Nipost and it will get there within 3weeks to 1month. But if its urgent then i advice you to make use of TNT.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2016
eMidas:

Okay. Thanks.

You are welcome.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by roqrules04(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2016
Please everyone am actually expecting a package from the US with USPS. I can't even track the package to know the exact location right now, it was sent on Sept 10.

Tracking number is UH000253441US I was unable to track it on Nipost website too.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by doriluv22: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls I have a question for the house. Is custom duty fee paid before delivery?. Someone wants to send a phone across to me. How much is custom duty fee.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mufasa27(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2016
A friend sent me a package through USPS priority mail, I have been tracking the item for like a week now and everything is going on fine until I find out the item arrived and departed Dubai airport, Why is it in Dubai or is that the normal route I want someone to enlighten me on this thanks..
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by eMidas: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Hi everyone. I sent a document to Germany on the 19th of September via EMS here in the East. I was told it takes 7 days max to get delivered, yet I have not been notified on delivery. Its not reflecting on my tracking path. I used the tracking number and all it shows is just the event at the office I did the transaction.

Please, what do I do? I have been worried since. I need a candid urgent advice.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Dimuna13: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2016
I just sent a package through Usps to INPOST in owerri. they said I will pay N30,000 custom fee before I pick up my package. please is there anything like custom fee. Please what should I do . Should I go back to USPS will the be able to help.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by uchihak(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Hey guys please is the package available at my local postal address for collection?

Package Status: In Transit
Destination Country: Nigeria
2016-09-30 12:51 NGLOSA, NGLOKO, INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG
2016-09-30 12:47 NGLOSA, NGLOKO, SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION
2016-09-30 09:11 NGLOSA, RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
Origin Country: Hong Kong [CN]
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 2:49am On Oct 02, 2016
uchihak:
Hey guys please is the package available at my local postal address for collection?

Package Status: In Transit
Destination Country: Nigeria
2016-09-30 12:51 NGLOSA, NGLOKO, INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG
2016-09-30 12:47 NGLOSA, NGLOKO, SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION
2016-09-30 09:11 NGLOSA, RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
Origin Country: Hong Kong [CN]

The last transmission shows that the parcel is available at your local post office
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Abu567: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, Hope we are good. Am expecting a package from India and it was sent out since October 7 via Email and a tracking number was sent to me, unfortunately I was unable to track the package and therefore I has to contact the company who later told me they had to use RMS and he gave me a new tracking number. My concern now is how does RMS work? Is it faster? Will I still pick the package at the post office? Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please what do this means: NIGERIA, the transfer of customs
Thanks in advance

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Lucky4real28(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
I am expecting a package from USA sent using usps, it's been in custom for over 48hrs now, am wondering what's going on with it. Has anyone experience similar issue before?. Content is just 2 piece of iPhone 7 and a mac book pro. I have got the invoice for both.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by tityboi: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lucky4real28:
I am expecting a package from USA sent using usps, it's been in custom for over 48hrs now, am wondering what's going on with it. Has anyone experience similar issue before?. Content is just 2 piece of iPhone 7 and a mac book pro. I have got the invoice for both.

This is buharis regime where custom now sieze anything and charge duty.contact the courier you use and they will update you on how to pay duty as the items you listed are dutiable
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Lucky4real28(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
You mean I should contact NIPOST?..It was shipped using USPS but now nipost is incharge.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Lucky4real28(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
I just called them and the guy that spoke to me said it will leave custom, he said they might have a lot of work at hand and it's batch by batch....he also said custom price will be on the merchandise..so I pay at post office.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by violam: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
use amazontoafrica.com and get your Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk orders in a week.
Manic007:
USPS (United States Postal Service) And NIPOST Package Delivery Problems

This is apparently the second time i am loosing package sent from USA through USPS to NIPOST i don't know why nipost a national carrier can't bring you package to your doorstep when DHL and others can i regret making her use the cheap stupid USPS package delivery arrangement she sent me the tracking number the package only tracks within US but even when it eventually gets to Nigeria it never gets delivered to your home is it that you have to go to NIPOST to collect it or how first i loosed a Laptop now i am about to loose my Sony PSP console with any idea on what i can do to retrieve all my packages please holla back at me-please call which ever goes through they both my numbers or mail me -i would really like to know if i should go to NIPOST office and which of their office because currently i live in OLODI-APAPA in LAGOS. thanks for your kindly and brotherly support and advice in advance.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Lucky4real28(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Updating this so as to help anyone who falls into this situation in the future, what i did was call nipost and they confirmed custom held it for clearance which i paid and immediately it was cleared on nipost site and i picked it up next day at local post offfice..
Lucky4real28:

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 12:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Lucky4real28:
Updating this so as to help anyone who falls into this situation in the future, what i did was call nipost and they confirmed custom held it for clearance which i paid and immediately it was cleared on nipost site and i picked it up next day at local post offfice..
How much did you pay please, also which Nipost Customer care did you call thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2016
Lucky4real28:
Please can you post the Nipost number you called or where I can find it.
Thanks.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ChuksCodar(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lucky4real28:
what if your package does not track at all even on usps or nipost tracking site what can i do please i need advice not seen my package yet and its over a month now
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Lucky4real28(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
That kind of Package hardly delivers. Expecially if the product is valuable. There is nothing you can do, try call nipost customer care line to ask or better of check the post office to see.
ChuksCodar:
what if your package does not track at all even on usps or nipost tracking site what can i do please i need advice not seen my package yet and its over a month now

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (106) (Reply)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.