Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:38 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (450356 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
AncientTimes:

Thank you sir for you response. It does not have a tracking number. It was sent via regular mail.

So how were you able to track the package in the first place?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by AncientTimes: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
aieromon:

What's the update on the tracking number?
It does not have a tracking number, it was sent via regular mail.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Daniel058(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dear Good people, please I have been tracking a package sent to me from USA through USPS for 7 days now, this is the info I do receive.. Screen shot below .

Please explain to me what it mean, also can i use my usps tracking number to track the package. Please help

temitimx19

optimised
ajeromon
MrsNaira

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Daniel058(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
project50:
do Nigeria have Nipost in abroad
nipost means Nigeria postal service. Usps United States postal service
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 12:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Daniel058:
nipost means Nigeria postal service. Usps United States postal service
Bro just be patient, are u sending the package to Nigeria? If u are then, it may take 3-4 weeks to deliver to Nigeria if you are lucky
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Daniel058(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2016
temitimx19:

Bro just be patient, are u sending the package to Nigeria? If u are then, it may take 3-4 weeks to deliver to Nigeria if you are lucky
yes someone is sending it to me here in nigeria... It's still in transit for 7 days now.. Its just a card, ((American express to be precise)
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2016
Daniel058:
yes someone is sending it to me here in nigeria... It's still in transit for 7 days now.. Its just a card, ((American express to be precise)
What type of postage did the sender use?
Is it standard/first class mail or registered/priority mail?
The postage affects the delivery time.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2016
AncientTimes:

Thank you, I checked in the post office and they said there is nothing there. What could be the problem? I don't seem to understand?
Please where is the post office.. My bro stays in gwarinpa I want to send something to him, unfortunately I don't know the nearest one
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Daniel058(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrsNaira:

What type of postage did the sender use?
Is it standard/first class mail or registered/priority mail?
The postage affects the delivery time.

I'm not sure of the very one he used , I will ask him. please can I be able to track it on NIPOST with the tracking number given by USPS?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Daniel058:

I'm not sure of the very one he used , I will ask him. please can I be able to track it on NIPOST with the tracking number given by USPS?

Yes you can but be aware that the information might not reflect on their website until they have received the package.

http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Daniel058(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
aieromon:

Yes you can but be aware that the information might not reflect on their website until they have received the package.

thanks a lot bro cheesy
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Daniel058(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
aieromon:

wow I tracked it using this link and this is the result

temitimx19

optimised
ajeromon
MrsNaira

Please I don't understand it

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by violam: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
why don't you use freightsmarty.com to get a usa, uk or china address to use when placing your order and get your items in a week.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Daniel058:

It means your package has arrived Nigeria and has been sorted out into the mailbag heading to Abeokuta.

The package should be in Abeokuta before noon tomorrow. Continue tracking until you see the event office has changed to NGABK which means your package has arrived the Abeokuta Post office.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Daniel058(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
aieromon:

It means your package has arrived Nigeria and has been sorted out into the mailbag heading to Abeokuta.

The package should be in Abeokuta before noon tomorrow. Continue tracking until you see the event office has changed to NGABK which means your package has arrived the Abeokuta Post office.
bro I stay in Abakaliki
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Daniel058:
bro I stay in Abakaliki

Continue tracking until the event office has changed to NGABK.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Daniel058(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
aieromon:

Continue tracking until the event office has changed to NGABK.
Okk thanks, by the grace of God am going to get it this week grin
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2016
Daniel058:

temitimx19

optimised
ajeromon
MrsNaira

from the image you posted,
your item is at the post office.
Go and ask for it.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by AncientTimes: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
temitimx19:

Please where is the post office.. My bro stays in gwarinpa I want to send something to him, unfortunately I don't know the nearest one

It Public Service, close to Dutse, Junction.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Daniel058(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrsNaira:

from the image you posted,
your item is at the post office.
Go and ask for it.
please, that screen shot didn't appear well, can you please take a look at this,

wink
has it arrived that next office?

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Just be patient, you would get it buy Monday at least..
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2016
Daniel058:
please, that screen shot didn't appear well, can you please take a look at this,

wink
has it arrived that next office?
Yes, go and ask for it there.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Daniel058(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2016
MrsNaira:

Yes, go and ask for it there.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ME, MYSELF AND I..

THANK YOU ALL FRIENDS

MrsNaira,

temitimx19,

ajeromon

optimised you guys rock ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Soxxy: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hi all, am currently facing the same issue. My girl sent smoked fish , paracetamol & malaria drugs to me almost three weeks ago from Nigeria. She gave me a site : http://www.trackitonline.ru/. I tried tracking and I got the first attached image whereas with NIPOST the second. USPS does not support the tracking of the item with the code. I keep getting the last attached message.
Any advice is welcome.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Zdoh(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2016
Soxxy:
Hi all, am currently facing the same issue. My girl sent smoked fish , paracetamol & malaria drugs to me almost three weeks ago from Nigeria. She gave me a site : http://www.trackitonline.ru/. I tried tracking and I got the first attached image whereas with NIPOST the second. USPS does not support the tracking of the item with the code. I keep getting the last attached message.
Any advice is welcome.
Your items is currently on transit, meanwhile this december period trasition of shipment/cargos are usualy slow due too many passengs.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Divine17: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2016
fibonacci2526:
So I received my phone that I ordered on Alixpress on the 22nd of last month today at Nipost in Mushin. The state of that place is terrible. Jesus oooo. That place needs serious renovation. Thank God my package was intact. Naija I hail.

Please did they send you a notification to come for your phone,and what was your phone classified as?
My sister went for mine yesterday but was told,the item isn't there.

Last Event detail I saw when I tracked was, 'Unsuccesful Delivery Attempt.'

Thanks!

Update: Gotten my package.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Soxxy: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Zdoh:
Your items is currently on transit, meanwhile this december period trasition of shipment/cargos are usualy slow due too many passengs.
Thanks for your response.
I received the item yesterday. Very grateful
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Zdoh(m): 2:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Soxxy:
Thanks for your response. I received the item yesterday. Very grateful
You are highly welcome.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Teague4league(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
I'm expecting a package from New York, it was sent through USPS first class cause the tracking number start with LC. Can it be tracked on Nipost once the package arrived Nigeria?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Teague4league:
I'm expecting a package from New York, it was sent through USPS first class cause the tracking number start with LC. Can it be tracked on Nipost once the package arrived Nigeria?

Yes it can
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Teague4league(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
aieromon:

Yes it can
Thankx. I will keep tracking it everyday until something comes up. Hopefully soon
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Teague4league(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
aieromon:

Yes it can
This is the response im getting at the moment .

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (106) (Reply)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.