Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (452347 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibbkiddsx: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
aieromon:

Your package is in transit. You can track on https://global.cainiao.com/?lang=en and http://globaltracktrace.ptc.post/gtt.web/

Thank u
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lastempero: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
lizzzybee:
Pls can someone put me tru on dis.does it mean d parcel has been sent to canada cos on Nipost website it shows lagos impc(insert into bag),location:Nigeria since Nov 24

Having the same issue here.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by 2Banty: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hi guys, I sent a package from US to Nigeria on the 19th of December 2017 and tracking number LA194348863US. Please help me with the status of the package. Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
2Banty:
Hi guys, I sent a package from US to Nigeria on the 19th of December 2017 and tracking number LA194348863US. Please help me with the status of the package. Thanks

Your package left the US on the 31st of December. Try tracking after 14 days to ascertain its status.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by 2Banty: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
aieromon:

Your package left the US on the 31st of December. Try tracking after 14 days to ascertain its status.

Thank you but how do I track it after 14 days?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
2Banty:

Thank you but how do I track it after 14 days?

Use this website

http://us.trackitonline.ru/?service=track
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by 2Banty: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
aieromon:

Use this website

http://us.trackitonline.ru/?service=track

Thanks boss. I want to ask how many days it will get to Nigeria. I am just using USPS for the first time and I sent a phone. Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
2Banty:

Thanks boss. I want to ask how many days it will get to Nigeria. I am just using USPS for the first time and I sent a phone. Thanks

Read this and hope for the best

https://www.editweaks.com/2017/11/shipping-with-usps-to-nipost-nigeria.html
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by luminouz(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
@ aieromon....I ordered some stuffs from aliexpress last year Dec.25th...I used the global tracking link u gave me...the package is supposed to get to ondo town but stopped at akure n was forwarded/ redirected . Please Find attached the screenshots. I don't know what it means

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by omenziate(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
I wish i had read Aieromon's post earlier. I bought a phone on ebay and even paid $25 for shipping fee. Apparently the seller shipped with USPS First Class International Package since November 21st. I am yet to receive the phone till now. I can't seem to track it beyond November 30th as that is the last update on USPS site.

I just assume say the phone don lost sha but e pain me die . I have gone to the post ofice severally and sent countless mails to NIPOST's customer care and all have been fruitless as they claim they have no record of the package.

Na miracle remain now. Tracking number is UH008814712US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
luminouz:
@ aieromon....I ordered some stuffs from aliexpress last year Dec.25th...I used the global tracking link u gave me...the package is supposed to get to ondo town but stopped at akure n was forwarded/ redirected . Please Find attached the screenshots. I don't know what it means

From the screenshot,your package is at the Akure Post Office. If your shipping address did not explicitly state Ondo Town,your package will not leave Akure.

I suggest you head down to Akure and pick up your package.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by luminouz(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
aieromon:

From the screenshot,your package is at the Akure Post Office. If your shipping address did not explicitly state Ondo Town,your package will not leave Akure.

I suggest you head down to Akure and pick up your package.
Bro
I explicitly put Ondo town in d address section..d town has its own post office...I was confused because d track screenshot said unsuccessful DELIVERY in d activity track with 59/item forwarded in d REMARKS track.
Has my package been sent somewhere else .like ondo town Or what?

Thanks for prompt response
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
luminouz:

Bro
I explicitly put Ondo town in d address section..d town has its own post office...I was confused because d track screenshot said unsuccessful DELIVERY in d activity track with 59/item forwarded in d REMARKS track.
Has my package been sent somewhere else .like ondo town Or what?

Thanks for prompt response

Share your tracking number
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by luminouz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
aieromon:

Share your tracking number
RY699799165CN
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Chijohn42k(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
luminouz:

RY699799165CN
ng post office go collect am

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by luminouz(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2018
Chijohn42k:
ng post office go collect am
Thanks bro!
But d question is which one? Akure or ondo?
I guess I will try d 2!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Chijohn42k(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2018
luminouz:

Thanks bro!
I guess I will try d 2!
go to ondo post u caj
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by luminouz(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2018
Chijohn42k:
go to ondo post u caj
Caj? shocked
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Chijohn42k(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2018
luminouz:

Thanks bro!
I guess I will try d 2!
go to ondo post u can use googĺe thřu ňipost to get d nearest post office to ur place.I did the same search for my item.though I base in lagos.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by luminouz(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Chijohn42k:
go to ondo post u can use googĺe thřu ňipost to get d nearest post office to ur place.I did the same search for my item.though I base in lagos.
Thanks hommie!? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 1:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Chijohn42k:

Don't misinform luminouz.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 1:38am On Jan 08, 2018
luminouz:

Thanks bro!
I guess I will try d 2!

Your package is still at the Akure Post office and trackitonline shows it was sent there in error. Give them until Wednesday and if there is no new update,visit the Akure Post office to pick up your package.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by wahles(m): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2018
I intend getting some things from aliexpress, can I use my local post office as my receiving address? Or I should go ahead to use my home address and expect it gets delivered there. This is my first time so please forgive myou ignorance
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by luminouz(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2018
aieromon:

Your package is still at the Akure Post office and trackitonline shows it was sent there in error. Give them until Wednesday and if there is no new update,visit the Akure Post office to pick up your package.
OK bro
Thanks a million
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lizzzybee: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Pls some should pls help track dis parcel RR053641788NG.i used Nipost in sending parcel since Nov 23rd and it's yet to get to canada
Track it online Web ain't working
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lizzzybee: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
@aieromon pls help track
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
lizzzybee:
@aieromon pls help track

I'm also experiencing the same difficulty in tracking your package. I cannot find any update after the 24th of November.

I suggest you visit the Post office and ask them to help you track it on their system.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Chijohn42k(m): 12:07am On Jan 09, 2018
aieromon:

Don't misinform luminouz.
as in make im type ondo nipost thru Google then if im area na Ilesha e go type ondo nipost Ilesha google go bring nipost in closer to Ilesha area na im b misform ni,
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lizzzybee: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2018
aieromon:

I'm also experiencing the same difficulty in tracking your package. I cannot find any update after the 24th of November.

I suggest you visit the Post office and ask them to help you track it on their system.
Ok tanx
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by okafot: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good day everyone. I'm having an issue wish i'm both confused and don't know what to do. A parcel was sent to me from us and for the past 24hours it has been showing flight depart lagos. Is it that it has be sent to my location by air? If that, where in 9ja does flight take over 24hours to reach. Also i didn't see anything like custom in the tracking. Please help with your knowledge.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
okafot:
Good day everyone. I'm having an issue wish i'm both confused and don't know what to do. A parcel was sent to me from us and for the past 24hours it has been showing flight depart lagos. Is it that it has be sent to my location by air? If that, where in 9ja does flight take over 24hours to reach. Also i didn't see anything like custom in the tracking. Please help with your knowledge.

You did not share a tracking number. If the flight has departed Lagos,that means the package is on its way to your shipping address. You need to head down to the post office and tell them you're expecting a package. If possible,go there everyday so that it does not develop wings overnight.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by okafot: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
aieromon:

You did not share a tracking number. If the flight has departed Lagos,that means the package is on its way to your shipping address. You need to head down to the post office and tell them you're expecting a package. If possible,go there everyday so that it does not develop wings overnight.

CH033764964US.
Thats d tracking number. Please update me on what to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.