Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (452925 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Elfree: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello House, pls I need help with a parcel ordered on aliexpress since November 2017, I have been at the post office in Abuja but no avail , I was told it isn't in Nigeria yet but when I contacted the Singapore post they said it has been sent to Nigeria since 25th of November... here's the tracking no..RB406335198SG.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Elfree:
Hello House, pls I need help with a parcel ordered on aliexpress since November 2017, I have been at the post office in Abuja but no avail , I was told it isn't in Nigeria yet but when I contacted the Singapore post they said it has been sent to Nigeria since 25th of November... here's the tracking no..RB406335198SG.

It hasn't gotten to Nigeria and I can't explain why.

Keep faith and keep on tracking since NIPOST has entered the tracking number on their database meaning they're expecting the package.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Elfree: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
aieromon:

Keep faith and keep on tracking since NIPOST has entered the tracking number on their database meaning they're expecting the package.
pls how did you check it with the nipost to know the tracking number is on their database ?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by oladipupoakande: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2018
I want to send a book from US to Nigeria via USPS. Please is there any hope of getting it delivered successfully?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by oladipupoakande: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2018
I want to ship a book to Nigeria. Please is delivery guaranteed if i use USPS?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by wahles(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
aieromon:

I made an order from Aliexpress some weeks back, just got a msg it has arrived destination country, while tracking Singapore is showing. I ld appreciate ur experience on dz. Thank u and Here's the tracking Id :RB453181773SG.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
wahles:

I made an order from Aliexpress some weeks back, just got a msg it has arrived destination country, while tracking Singapore is showing. I ld appreciate ur experience on dz. Thank u and Here's the tracking Id :RB453181773SG.

Your package was registered and sent using Singapore Post. The package should arrive the post office closest to your shipping address within the next 48hrs (if the shipping address is not located in Lagos).

Keep on tracking.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by wahles(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
aieromon:

Your package was registered and sent using Singapore Post. The package should arrive the post office closest to your shipping address within the next 48hrs (if the shipping address is not located in Lagos).

Keep on tracking.
okay, thank you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dsurest(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Good evening everyone, please somebody should help me and track this parcel RY780217586CN

God bless
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
dsurest:
Good evening everyone, please somebody should help me and track this parcel RY780217586CN

God bless

Track it yourself

https://en.trackitonline.ru/
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by wahles(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
aieromon:

Keep on tracking.
tracking this item :RY768454542CN and got dz, LAGOS IMPC (AIR), Receive item at office of exchange (Inb), A, LAGOS IMPC (AIR)
Does it mean I should pick up at lagos or would still be shipped to Abeokuta as dats my primary address. Thank you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
wahles:
tracking this item :RY768454542CN and got dz, LAGOS IMPC (AIR), Receive item at office of exchange (Inb), A, LAGOS IMPC (AIR)
Does it mean I should pick up at lagos or would still be shipped to Abeokuta as dats my primary address. Thank you

Your package arrived the Abeokuta Post Office this morning. You can go pick it up tomorrow.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
wahles:

This package has gotten to the Abeokuta Post office. You can go pick it up tomorrow.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by wahles(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
aieromon:

This package has gotten to the Abeokuta Post office. You can go pick it up tomorrow.
thans boss! Bless up
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by wahles(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2018
aieromon:

Thanks already got a text lastnyt to come for pickup and I also sent u an email invite, I ld like to ask a few more questions please and searched allover for ur digit I couldn't find
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by fendorf(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please help track this package. I made the order since November 29th 06835435217
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:57am On Feb 01, 2018
aieromon:

Reading the comments on this thread is making me dread.
I'm really hope nothing happens to my package.

Here's my tracking number CH034440103US

I'm i safe ?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

Reading the comments on this thread is making me dread.
I'm really hope nothing happens to my package.

Here's my tracking number CH034440103US

I'm i safe ?

https://www.editweaks.com/2017/11/shipping-with-usps-to-nipost-nigeria.html?m=1

Your package is already with Customs.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2018
aieromon:

I been through your blog already. Thanking my stars my package is a priority mail and it's insured.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by femilambor007(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Greetings house.

Please I want to order for a 12KG item from China.

Can I use Chinapost? Also which package of their service should I use that will make it get here safely.

Last, like how many weeks will it take to get here.

Thanks

Copied: aieromon
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
femilambor007:
Greetings house.

Please I want to order for a 12KG item from China.

Can I use Chinapost? Also which package of their service should I use that will make it get here safely.

Last, like how many weeks will it take to get here.

Thanks

Copied: aieromon

Go through these threads and make the necessary enquiries.

https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/mayorall-cargobuy-ship-usa-china

https://www.nairaland.com/1313560/specuit-shop-freight-china-usa
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Elfree: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2018
aieromon:

Thank you very much I have received it

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibbkiddsx: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello
Please I need information about a package.
I bought a tablet from Aliexpress, but was faulty so I had to return to the seller.
I want to know if it has reach the seller.
This the tracking number RR053156804NG
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
ibbkiddsx:
Hello
Please I need information about a package.
I bought a tablet from Aliexpress, but was faulty so I had to return to the seller.
I want to know if it has reach the seller.
This the tracking number RR053156804NG

Your package has gotten to China. Keep on tracking.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by olujastro: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2018
Hi all. I renewed my international passport in Nigeria when I went home for Christmas but it came out after I had traveled.
I have checked EMS site calculator and I see it costs about N9,900.
I sent my sister the money and she went to the Festac post office only to be told they'll collect 20k. 12k as sending fee to Western Europe and 8k because it's a passport. I am really shocked at this. How is a passport different from other documents?
Is EMS operating as a government agency? Because that could be the only explanation for this corruptive inflated price from N9,900 to N20k.
Any advice on how I can get them to send this document without paying a high price?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
olujastro:
Hi all. I renewed my international passport in Nigeria when I went home for Christmas but it came out after I had traveled.
I have checked EMS site calculator and I see it costs about N9,900.
I sent my sister the money and she went to the Festac post office only to be told they'll collect 20k. 12k as sending fee to Western Europe and 8k because it's a passport. I am really shocked at this. How is a passport different from other documents?
Is EMS operating as a government agency? Because that could be the only explanation for this corruptive inflated price from N9,900 to N20k.
Any advice on how I can get them to send this document without paying a high price?

Compare with prices from other courier companies.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by olujastro: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
aieromon:

Compare with prices from other courier companies.
I have checked severally for DHL Ng online calculator to compare but didn't find such. Those are the only two courier companies available in Festac and I don't want to stress my sister.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
aieromon:

Bro my package still hasn't been released by customs. It's almost a week since it arrived Nigeria.
How long does it normally take for usps parcels to be released by customs?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ollyz001: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2018
Please I need help on this tracking. It's stopped tracking since 4th.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Samyd123(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

Bro my package still hasn't been released by customs. It's almost a week since it arrived Nigeria.
How long does it normally take for usps parcels to be released by customs?

Do you get your package yet I’m having same problem here
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by motezy(m): 1:42am On Feb 07, 2018
Pls help me this package this is what it’s saying since January 12 “Additional Information
Your item departed a transfer airport in MURTALA MUHAMMED, LAGOS, NIGERIA on January 12, 2018 at 4:39 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ovinuel: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Pls friends I need your help pls..am expecting a package from Us and I used USPS insured priority Mail international.the package inter Murtala Muhammad Airport Ikeja since on the 26th of January and ever since then I've heard nothing about the item..I tracked from another websit and it shows into customs since on 30th of January and till date I haven't heard anything about my package.i have called the post office but nothing yet.Am so worried i don't wanna lose my item..pls help me out cx302615305US.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.