Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (452303 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by cute0077: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Since on the 9th of March dat my package is in Lagos still now it as not getting to Warri. Am fucking piss off with NIGERIA system
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
cute0077:
Since on the 9th of March dat my package is in Lagos still now it as not getting to Warri. Am fucking piss off with NIGERIA system

What is the current status of the package when you checked the tracking system?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by cute0077: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
aieromon:
it's showing the package as pass tru facility in Nigeria since Wednesday

What is the current status of the package when you checked the tracking system?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by cute0077: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is the tracking number CH037497946US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by samirus: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
please can anybody help me with a package that has been held in the US custom since on the 5th of March...More advise about it

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
cute0077:

The tracking number shows that the item arrived Nigeria on the 14th of March.

You can track with http://ips.nipost.gov.ng/ipswebtracking/ or https://en.trackitonline.ru/
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
samirus:
please can anybody help me with a package that has been held in the US custom since on the 5th of March...More advise about it

Wait for US Customs to finish processing the package. Processing time depends on the volume of traffic at the facility.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by samirus: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
aieromon:

Wait for US Customs to finish processing the package. Processing time depends on the volume of traffic at the facility.
How will I know it has been cleared in the US custom
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
samirus:

How will I know it has been cleared in the US custom

Keep on tracking on USPS website.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by cute0077: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
[so why is the items not in Warri delta state since on the 14th quote author=aieromon post=65919958]

The tracking number shows that the item arrived Nigeria on the 14th of March.

You can track with http://ips.nipost.gov.ng/ipswebtracking/ or https://en.trackitonline.ru/[/quote]
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
cute0077:
[so why is the items not in Warri delta state since on the 14th

It has to go through Customs clearance. Go through this thread and look for NAHCO contact so that your package does not disappear into thin air.

Good luck.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by QnC2yyE: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
To be Fair, I think NIPOST has improved, I have received and sent Countless
numbers of Parcels, and they arrive intact but sometimes later than expected
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by cute0077: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pls help me with is number. quote author=aieromon post=65924132]

It has to go through Customs clearance. Go through this thread and look for NAHCO contact so that your package does not disappear into thin air.

Good luck.[/quote]
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2018
If you want to send your items from US to Nigeria for a cheap price, you can contact me.
You buy, I Ship and deliver to your doorstep. No hidden charges unlike NIPOST and Customs.

https://www.nairaland.com/4265344/buy-ship-deliver-usa-nigeria
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by jingiss: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
samirus:

This your package would be returned to the sender you probably didn’t put all the complete documents the customs need. I had exactly same problem two weeks ago. Held by US custom for almost 4 days and when they released it, it was sent back to the sender they claimed that the package contained lithium batteries and I have to fill a document for the batteries as it’s an hazardous item.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by jingiss: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
I have had a really horrible experience with using Fedex this past few weeks.
I had two incoming packages each box contained three iPhone X shipped on different dates. Now the first one arrived and was held by custom for over a week. I had to fly to Lagos last week Friday to see what’s up. Went to Nacho and was asked to pay 90k. I did and flew back.
My package got delivered to me on Monday.
Unfortunately on the evening of the Friday I paid custom, my other package entered Nigeria and as their usual tradition it was held by custom.
I called the man I paid 90k to for the previous package and he asked for same amount.
I paid him and waited. Tuesday I didn’t get my package, then I called red star and they said my package was been held by DSS and Ndlea.
I called the numbers they gave me for each agency only DSS went through. The man asked for same 90k. After many negotiating he took 60k.
For two days I couldn’t reach NDLEA as their Num was always switched off. By Thursday it went through and the woman on the line said I had to pay 150k I got really upset and screamed shouting and cursing. She said if I wasn’t ready I should hang up. I calmed down and asked her to reduce the amount. She said it’s 100k or I should forget the package. I begged and begged she refuse.
I had to call the Dss guy again as we have become a little close to help me beg her to collect 60k .
He went there and begged her she said no 100k or nothing.
Long story short I sent the money to him on Saturday to give to her so she can release the goods.
So I’m waiting hopefully tomorrow Monday I’ll get my package.
And did I fail to mention that I shipped another package using shop to my door containing same items even before I used Fedex. The shop to my door items got deliver to me on Friday. I only paid 85k for everything.
I think I’ll be using more of ship to my doors service.
Stay away from Fedex, UPS and DHL
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2018
jingiss:
I have had a really horrible experience with using Fedex this past few weeks.
I had two incoming packages each box contained three iPhone X shipped on different dates. Now the first one arrived and was held by custom for over a week. I had to fly to Lagos last week Friday to see what’s up. Went to Nacho and was asked to pay 90k. I did and flew back.
My package got delivered to me on Monday.
Unfortunately on the evening of the Friday I paid custom, my other package entered Nigeria and as their usual tradition it was held by custom.
I called the man I paid 90k to for the previous package and he asked for same amount.
I paid him and waited. Tuesday I didn’t get my package, then I called red star and they said my package was been held by DSS and Ndlea.
I called the numbers they gave me for each agency only DSS went through. The man asked for same 90k. After many negotiating he took 60k.
For two days I couldn’t reach NDLEA as their Num was always switched off. By Thursday it went through and the woman on the line said I had to pay 150k I got really upset and screamed shouting and cursing. She said if I wasn’t ready I should hang up. I calmed down and asked her to reduce the amount. She said it’s 100k or I should forget the package. I begged and begged she refuse.
I had to call the Dss guy again as we have become a little close to help me beg her to collect 60k .
He went there and begged her she said no 100k or nothing.
Long story short I sent the money to him on Saturday to give to her so she can release the goods.
So I’m waiting hopefully tomorrow Monday I’ll get my package.
And did I fail to mention that I shipped another package using shop to my door containing same items even before I used Fedex. The shop to my door items got deliver to me on Friday. I only paid 85k for everything.
I think I’ll be using more of ship to my doors service.
Stay away from Fedex, UPS and DHL
I will ship ur phones for just $10 to Lagos, hassle free, no delays
https://www.nairaland.com/4265344/buy-ship-deliver-usa-nigeria
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by samirus: 5:24am On Mar 21, 2018
jingiss:

This your package would be returned to the sender you probably didn’t put all the complete documents the customs need. I had exactly same problem two weeks ago. Held by US custom for almost 4 days and when they released it, it was sent back to the sender they claimed that the package contained lithium batteries and I have to fill a document for the batteries as it’s an hazardous item.
it only contain a iPhone8s+ and a wrist watch.... please you can get back to me with your Nos, so you can put me through
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Rakiticbarca: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
jingiss:

hi, please am having a challenge with usps, I made a purchase on ebay and it was posted with priority mail on the 16th of March to my USA address, it actually got to there post office there but kept delayed up till this moment, my tracking number has been showing that my package has been delayed

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by orimsamsam(m): 2:59am On Mar 31, 2018
Can
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2018
orimsamsam:
Can somebody please help me track my package. It was sent last week Thursday and till now it has not yet arrive Nigeria. UH010971861US

Your package hasn't even left the US.

Keep on tracking
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by orimsamsam(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
aieromon:

Keep on tracking
the sender told me the package have left already
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
orimsamsam:
the sender told me the package have left already

Left where? Why don't you track the package yourself?

https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by orimsamsam(m): 2:48am On Apr 01, 2018
aieromon:

does it take this long before package leave USA. It almost getting to two weeks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 4:40am On Apr 01, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4265344/buy-ship-deliver-usa-nigeria/4
Avoid customs charges and delays. Ship your phones to my address for as low as $10 from the US to Nigeria. No stories, no delays etc.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by orimsamsam(m): 5:27am On Apr 05, 2018
aieromon:

can I ask , is there anything like us custom And Homeland Security withholding package, to know if the address the package is sent to is not on a watchlist
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by smartluvu(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please who knows a good and trusted shipping company that i can use to ship my items down here
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by orimsamsam(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Can someone please help me with a package, I was told it has gotten to Nigeria but I can't track it
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 5:38am On Apr 11, 2018
smartluvu:
Please who knows a good and trusted shipping company that i can use to ship my items down here
https://www.nairaland.com/4265344/buy-ship-deliver-usa-nigeria/4
I can bring your items down to Nigeria at a very low cost. U can chat me up on WhatsApp or visit my link
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2018
aieromon:

Keep on tracking

My boss you're doing an extremely great job and I give you kudos for it.

Please help me check this cx269147037us its supposed to be at my place now in Lagos but I just can't understand what the tracking g information is saying. Please help me
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2018
Rolly83:

My boss you're doing an extremely great job and I give you kudos for it.

Please help me check this cx269147037us its supposed to be at my place now in Lagos but I just can't understand what the tracking g information is saying. Please help me

You package entered Nigeria on the 9th of April. You might need to visit NAHCO if the status doesn't get updated by Wednesday and the package is highly sensitive to theft.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2018
aieromon:

You package entered Nigeria on the 9th of April. You might need to visit NAHCO if the status doesn't get updated by Wednesday and the package is highly sensitive to theft.

Thank you very much I will do that

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.