Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,573 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (452388 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by crownjustice: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
alvinjeff:

Your Package is in Lagos Already . did you get it..

No, did not get package.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by crownjustice: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
alvinjeff:

Your Package is in Lagos Already . did you get it..

How can I find it?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lanray01: 2:41am On Jun 20, 2013
Thanks originalsly, I will be very glad and grateful if u can help pull this off.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
lanray01:
here are the numbers 565468312. Thanks originalsly, I will be very glad and grateful if u can help pull this off. This is tracking display on emsng.com

Send item abroad (EDI-received) Jun 7 2013 11:00PM US101 USORDA Item Received in good condition

Receive item at office of exchange (Otb) Jun 7 2013 6:01PM US001 USORDA Item Received in good condition

Insert item into bag (Otb) Jun 7 2013 6:01PM US001 USORDA Item Received in good condition
No updates. Parcel not yet received or processed by US Customs. Having or not declaring hazardous materials (phone battery) in your parcel will cause a lot of security problems which would result in major delays or worst...parcel returned to sender. Give it another week and see what happens.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by alvinjeff: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
Have u helped me see if you can help pull mine off too ..

EH5600256555US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Alvinjeff....parcel left the US June 7. Use the # to get update from Nipost.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lanray01: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by JeffGuo(m): 1:50am On Jul 04, 2013
maco22: I am sorry all, but I have been using the services of NIPOST and they have never failed me, the letters come in after four weeks which is well known to UK universities (because I was told by them).

I believe NIPOST may not be 100% effecient but they have improved in the last 1 year.

Rome was not built in a day

Let us believe in Nigeria and see ourselves as one of those that will turn things around for the better of this country.

the question is how many of us woulc willingly desire to work for NIPOST

but yet we keep condemning them,

pls let us encourage the little efforts they have made to improve things

I like what you are saying, if our country people get more straightness and our country no get so much corruption, i believe 9ja will be one of the most richest countries in the world! God is our leader but hands is motivated by ourselves.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by crownjustice: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Originalsly: Parcel left US on January 13th. Is for Nipost to pit further tracking on it. Maybe wrong address.

how can i get nipost to do anything about this package because they are not helping.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 1:03am On Jul 15, 2013
crownjustice:

how can i get nipost to do anything about this package because they are not helping.

what is your issue?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by crownjustice: 2:06am On Jul 15, 2013
mavinc4u:

what is your issue?

CP912181145NG
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2013
crownjustice:

CP912181145NG

it must have been delivered but not updated, ask the receiver
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Exoticstan(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hello people. I really need help with my area ZIP Code. I live in Agbor and its postal code is 321211 while Nigerian ZIP is 00176. The question is-Which code do i use if i want to get my package here in Agbor?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by blym4real: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please oh I shipped some watches from china to Nigeria precisely Omu aran a town in kwara. The item arive Nigeria and was packaged and sent to state post office headquarter in Ilorin but instead of my package to be sent to my post office in omu aran when I tracked it I saw unsuccessful delivery reason my package does not meet custom requirement . What I ordered was some watches which is not prohibited In Nigeria also How could my package pass the custom office in lagos without it being seize only for it get to my state to be seized am suspecting some foul play
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
blym4real: Please oh I shipped some watches from china to Nigeria precisely Omu aran a town in kwara. The item arive Nigeria and was packaged and sent to state post office headquarter in Ilorin but instead of my package to be sent to my post office in omu aran when I tracked it I saw unsuccessful delivery reason my package does not meet custom requirement . What I ordered was some watches which is not prohibited In Nigeria also How could my package pass the custom office in lagos without it being seize only for it get to my state to be seized am suspecting some foul play

Bros no dey complain too much. You don complain for importation thread,now here.

Goto your state postoffice and settle them. Your watches are there,they did that deliberately just for you to settle them.

Remember your ID card too.....goodluck
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Exoticstan: Hello people. I really need help with my area ZIP Code. I live in Agbor and its postal code is 321211 while Nigerian ZIP is 00176. The question is-Which code do i use if i want to get my package here in Agbor?

ZIP & POSTAL CODE ARE SAME......if you want to get your package in agbor then use 321211
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
blym4real: Please oh I shipped some watches from china to Nigeria precisely Omu aran a town in kwara. The item arive Nigeria and was packaged and sent to state post office headquarter in Ilorin but instead of my package to be sent to my post office in omu aran when I tracked it I saw unsuccessful delivery reason my package does not meet custom requirement . What I ordered was some watches which is not prohibited In Nigeria also How could my package pass the custom office in lagos without it being seize only for it get to my state to be seized am suspecting some foul play

what you said here can only happen if the package is being called back by the sender, who is the sender to you?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mynd_44: ....
it depends on the tracking number
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
mavinc4u:
Explain please. It starts with "CW"
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
mavinc4u:
Delivered......although I had to go get it at their office cos they say they don't deliver to homes and paid some money to get it
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 2:55am On Aug 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Delivered......although I had to go get it at their office cos they say they don't deliver to homes and paid some money to get it
yes, they only deliver a slip for collection of items to your address. Good to hear that it has been delivered
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2013
mavinc4u:
yes, they only deliver a slip for collection of items to your address. Good to hear that it has been delivered
Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2013
I also got some package delivered from the U.S and they delivered a slip to me. When I got to the nipost office, the post office woman told me to pay 600 naira without receipt. I suspect some foul play. I have ordered another package from the U.S and this time I'm ready to make trouble and damn the consequences whatever they are. My question is does anybody have any info as to whether we should pay to receive our packages? The store delivers free. If we don't fight for change then nothing will change. I can't imagine my children going through the same thing I'm going through right now all because of corruption and greed. And to the guy who got his fone changed to a T mobile, I believe the woman is a criminal and should be arrested.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2013
There is a N500 handling charge they collect but apart from that, they are not supposed to charge something else. I don't know if the N500 is legal or not but they issue receipt for it
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Good morning House.
I have been expecting some registered mail for months now and I haven't received any slip from the Post Office. Can I go to the Post Office to ask if it's landed?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Good morning House.
I have been expecting some registered mail for months now and I haven't received any slip from the Post Office. Can I go to the Post Office to ask if it's landed?
which country was it sent from? Do you have a tracking code?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
which country was it sent from? Do you have a tracking code?
From the US. It's my earning cheque from a blogging site and Tracking codes are not given.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2013
Optimisticgondy: From the US. It's my earning cheque from a blogging site and Tracking codes are not given.
Without tracking codes? Go to your nearest post office with all evidences and they might be able to trace it
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Without tracking codes? Go to your nearest post office with all evidences and they might be able to trace it
Thanks. With evidences such as National ID Card or what?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Thanks. With evidences such as National ID Card or what?
National ID, sender's name and location, etc...everything that might be needed to trace it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.