Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility (1493 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2010
@beaf: u ve said nothing and im still waiting 4u to come forth with a logical and rational excuse y after d independent bomb blast we are still having security lapses here and there and no1 is taken responsibility for these failures in our security agencies. Rather than telling me dat GEJ dint start d killings in d north nor reminding me that people lost thier lives, i xpctd u to tell me d proactive measures put in place to forestall further crises which u are yet 2do but ve been returning same anwsers for dffrnt questions. I hereby conclude dat beaf/faeb is nothing but an electronic device that pops up automated nihilistic responce anytime a foundamental question is asked about pdp's leadership flaws headed by GEJ. No futher comment,nw i knw better
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Beaf: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2010
byrron:

@beaf: u ve said nothing and im still waiting 4u to come forth with a logical and rational excuse y after d independent bomb blast we are still having security lapses here and there and no1 is taken responsibility for these failures in our security agencies. Rather than telling me dat GEJ dint start d killings in d north nor reminding me that people lost thier lives, i xpctd u to tell me d proactive measures put in place to forestall further crises which u are yet 2do but ve been returning same anwsers for dffrnt questions. I hereby conclude dat beaf/faeb is nothing but an electronic device that pops up automated nihilistic responce anytime a foundamental question is asked about pdp's leadership flaws headed by GEJ. No futher comment,nw i knw better

Go on drinking the blood of the 80 innocent dead and hoping to rip political benefit. Its a sickening, souless trade you've got yourself involved in.
May the souls of the felled rest in peace.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Ddaji(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2010
This fake website is the creation of real masterminder of jos bombing to divert attention of security agent.Few month back sss arrested some pple in Borno on thier way to jos among them a civil sevant with pleateu state gov't,equally just last three weeks a arm manufacturing place was discorved by sss at the back of Gov.house three pple were arrested since them no news on the investigation.so the problem in jos is complete leadership failure and insincererity.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by damibravo(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2010
wetin GEJ go do?ask military to gun down muslims in jos?and cause religious war??
Thought wikileaks said sth abt naija being the new pakistan in 2050??
We are on the path!!
Lets split!
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 29, 2010
damibravo:

wetin GEJ go do?ask military to gun down muslims in jos?and cause religious war??
Thought wikileaks said sth abt naija being the new pakistan in 2050??
We are on the path!!
Lets split!
exactly my friend.now that we know we are on the path,let protest to split.
we have understand the muslims are not accomodating and their God support war y xterian dont.why dont those sponsor fight for split.y are they doing these to us christian in the street.
Atleast CONFEDERAL WOULD BE BETTER FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CHILDREN.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 29, 2010
friends,i just read about an article of probability that oil might be in the upmost northern nigeria.i wish this could be truth @least northern naija is better than south if split they have abuja,they have kano,they have food and probability of oil and also 90percent muslim(no more crisis) so northerners in this forum please suggest this to your brothers,parents,cousins and relatives.
For the south we can still import their cow and food and even live there if u like afterall they still our neighbour.
Please lets do these peacefully for the sake of our CHILDREN(WE ALL KNOW WHAT PAKISTAN LOOK LIKE NOW).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Get Shoot-on-sight Order In Fresh Assault On Polls Violence / Azikiwe And Ojukwu, Who Is The Leader Of The Igbos? / How China Is Taking Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.