Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Can Someone Help This Lander Out Plzzzzzz? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Someone Help This Lander Out Plzzzzzz? (775 Views)

Please Naira Lander, Frustration Setting In / Fellow Naira Lander, Beware Of This Job Scam Civil Defence Is Not Recruit / Please, Can Someone Help Me And Review My CV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help This Lander Out Plzzzzzz? by bolarine: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2007
my forum name is bolarine , am a fresh grad. who finished service in jan. but am really getting tired of life cos i ve done my own part.i.e going to school to the university level, studying microbiology and obtaining a degree with a total C.G.P.A of 3.47, but the fact is that i ve over 21 outstanding applications and only twice have i been called up 4 a test, and during this two times, ve gotten to the interview stage, though awaiting result of the interviews
do we have any fellow nairalander in the house who can really help me in shortlisting because thats where the main prob lies and i ve bn swindled several occasions just to get a living.
If u really wanna help sincerely, here is my e-mail for contact: temidayobola@yahoo.com or u can reply this subject. am waiting plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Can Someone Help This Lander Out Plzzzzzz? by paulasesan(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2007
My Dear, there is nothing to be frustrated about. You are nt in this alone. Just try and stay focused not desperate. Look inwards and pray to ur maker.HE will take to where HE wants you to be, only time will tell, God's grace my dear, !
Re: Can Someone Help This Lander Out Plzzzzzz? by BOSPOP(f): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2007
Na wa o, u finished service in Jan and u are so desperate like this, well, i like that bt it is not by one's power remember whatsoever you may be passin thru it is but for a moment,ur dawn will come.Cheer up
Re: Can Someone Help This Lander Out Plzzzzzz? by luvride: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2007
[i][/i]Bolarine, you need to keep the faith. You are not in this alone. the most comforting word is that God is on ur side. i too finished in January. since then many tests and interviews here and there with the cost of travelling, lodging, feeding and so on. God has a reason for bringing u thus far and we need to keep trustingHim and hoping. You are blessed
Re: Can Someone Help This Lander Out Plzzzzzz? by Ramj: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Share your experience
I want to believe the story has since changed

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Computer Science Or Computer Engineer Graduate(very Urgent) / Any Job Vacancy Out There For Corpers? / Sales Executives Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.