Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos (70017 Views)

Abuja Veteran Comedian, Stainless Precious Marks Birthday With Stunning Images / Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted / Stainless Precious Leads Mayorkun, Acapella To Russia AMAC Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Abuja Based Veteran Comedian Stainless Precious Releases Pre- White Wedding Photos In Traditional Costume

Famous Nigeria Comedian, Abuja-based celebrity Entertainer and Chief Executive Officer of Household of Comedians, Amb Stainless Precious Ikechukwu CFR who recently tied the knot with his darling Damsel, Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi at their traditional wedding in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state is set to gather selected friends and family members to his White Wedding Ceremony. The couples had released Pre-White wedding pictures ahead of the White Wedding ceremony.

The families of Ndiana Abia Udiong of Mbak Etao in Uyo Local government Area of Akwa Ibom state and Rev./Rev. Mrs Precious O. Nwaokike from Orlu East in Imo State has however invited close relatives to witness and be at the Church-white wedding ceremony of their children, who would be taking their relationship to God as they exchange marital vows in unity, oneness and under the approval of religious institution.

Speaking with the Veteran Comedian, who spoke with STATE PRESS Correspondent few hours ago, he noted that the White Wedding ceremony will be epoch, describing it as a free comedy event for selected few. He made this description with overwhelming confidence on the amazing presence of only close associates who will be making resounding presentations and performances at his wedding.

Prior to the traditional wedding which took place on the 31st of December 2019, the couples had both made their toast professing that the secret of a successful marriage is love and understanding, as they asked the Lord to help them uncover these secrets in their marital life. The duo, Stainless and Ima have been described as a perfect union, considering the love and passionate affection that connect them both.

Fans, family members, friends, colleagues and supporters have however showered commendations, congratulations and goodwill messages at the couples on release of their Pre-White Wedding Photos in amazing traditional costume outlook.

The Groom remains one of the most versatile comedian in Abuja and CEO of one of the most widely known brand in Abuja, "Household Of Comedian,". He is also the principal executive and convener of the Entertainers Charity Football Match hosted. He remains one of the most decorated stand up comedians in Abuja and Nigeria

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/03/abuja-based-veteran-comedian-stainless.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
Continue

3 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by emerich(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Child abuse

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Caleb17: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
I wish you happy married life. Please suspend your wedding until God's anger settles. Or better still do a secret wedding. Once again.. Happy Married Life.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by buygala(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
They look nice

Hope the bride is above 18 tho smiley

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Na dis kind thread we dey like. kiss kiss kiss

LOVELY.

PRETTY.

BEAUTIFUL Couple

From all of us @[/b]: HAPPY married life Ike and [b]Ndiana.
This is only the beginning of beautiful times in your life's journey.

See as man pikin fine like new born baby bumbum cheesy
Apart from being a Nigerian Queen,
She also looks like an Indian Princess,
No wonder she bears that name......
There is everything in a name biko.......

Masterpiece676:

Can i tell you something? I don't really agree with most of mannerbbq post especially when it has to do with politics in Nigeria but most time i think the guy is better than most of you guys that always tag him to trash his every of his post.
Try to pretend you have brain Nah, the shit is getting stale.
People don't use to enjoy it anymore, abeg stop it cry
Quoted for posterity sake! wink

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Slawormir: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Beautiful

But wait o those attires looks like the Bini regalia, the Bini paraphernalia, the emblem of binis, the insignia of the Binis, the array of the Bini royalty

Let me drag this last tie of weed and go to bed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Beautiful
You can say that again niggaarr!
It's selfie time mehn.....

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by amiibaby(f): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by planetx: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
How old is this bride?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by BrickDevo: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
For this corona season?

Get amazing house plans, building designs and all Architectural drawings from me, A certified Architect, for an affordable fees, contact on my signature.

https://www.nairaland.com/5631959/why-should-work-us-3#87427589

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Happy for them. Their union shall b fruitful in Jesus name, I pray the marriage will stand till d end, and also pray for every home, THERE SHOULD B NO MORE MARRIAGE FAILURE in Jesus name.
Good news jare at least, if will ease us of Corona dis, Corona that.
AND THESE TOO SHALL PASS.
One Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by wonuks(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
cool
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
For this Corona season. Na real clown not comedian

3 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Sisijetue(f): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for gate
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by iswallker(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
He is molesting that innocent gal hanhan

25 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Conjugal bliss to the couple.
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ooooohhhhhhhh AlexReports!
Not again

"Famous" indeed.
Alex, must you 'wound' people's data?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
The bride is beautiful but looks underage though. By the way, Is that groom Lasisi Elenu's step brother??

31 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by IstandWithGod: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hope the girl knows what she's about entering? Marriage nobi Indian movie o.

11 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by graciabelle: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Why does the bride look underage

13 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Adeling(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Make una let me hear word. The age difference between Abraham and Sarah is 10yrs. That's the way I plan mine to be. All those saying child abuse will still call her evening news paper if she was slightly older than this.
Besides, na una wan marry her?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Kissup(f): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Na wa.pregnancy don hold her.

2 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by ayusco85(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Only smart people will take advantage of this pandemic and get married behind closed doors

15 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by UnknownT: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Corona dey for corner dey see if d wedding go hold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by lastempero: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
This one wey the bride dey back us like we dont know that she is pregnant already but she be onunu ugu. My guy go enjoy her wella for now.

5 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Annie001: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
This babe looks underage, maybe I am mistaken sha.

9 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by BuhariNaWah: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
post=87766908:
[s]Na dis kind thread we dey like.

LOVELY.

PRETTY.

BEAUTIFUL Couple[/s]

Trash as usual.
Nonsense, covidiot

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by slimderek(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Alex Reports
Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by Maevis: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
The girl looks underage sad sad
Is she a teenager
Anyways if you wan earn ethereum check my signature

10 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
How old is the girl exactly

All these men marrying girls who don't know their left from their right then later come here to give us sob stories should bera be careful!

I doubt anyone in Italy is thinking marriage or wedding for now

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.