Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Akunyili: Nigeria Has Produced Another "maradonna" - Mbadinuju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akunyili: Nigeria Has Produced Another "maradonna" - Mbadinuju (775 Views)

Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju / Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC / Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akunyili: Nigeria Has Produced Another "maradonna" - Mbadinuju by chigo4u: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2010
Lmao. I was reading The Sun newspaper last sunday when I came across this Mbadinuju interview and I quite agree wt all he said about Akunyili jumping from one sinking boat to another and being the second "maradonna" in Nigeria after the "first". Lmao! We all know she is too self-centered and I cant wait for Annie okonkwo to disgrace her at the polls. By the way, she also has an interview on the paper where she as usual only glorified herself and the dumb things she did. Well I guess this is the end of an era for her. Out
Re: Akunyili: Nigeria Has Produced Another "maradonna" - Mbadinuju by sochan: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2010
Is this not the same Mbadinuju, who refuse to pay salaries for almost 2yrs. A big thief. He has should shut his dirty mouth, he lacks all moral authority to say anything
Re: Akunyili: Nigeria Has Produced Another "maradonna" - Mbadinuju by Kobojunkie: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2010
And here I thought, according to some on here, Anambra will definitely welcome her as their new Senator? grin
Re: Akunyili: Nigeria Has Produced Another "maradonna" - Mbadinuju by saintneo(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2010
sochan:

Is this not the same Mbadinuju, who refuse to pay salaries for almost 2yrs. A big thief. He has should shut his dirty mouth, he lacks all moral authority to say anything
same Mbadinuju was alleged to have assassinated the NBA chairman and his wife in Anambra. Same Mbadinuju was using staffs salary to pay political godfathers for over 2yrs. Same Mbadinuju, during his tenure, school children remained at home for almost 1yr, making them to move to Enugu for schooling.
Re: Akunyili: Nigeria Has Produced Another "maradonna" - Mbadinuju by jamace(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2010
Nigerians have no shame if not why should Mbadinuju, a failed governor of Anambra State, be listened to?
Re: Akunyili: Nigeria Has Produced Another "maradonna" - Mbadinuju by medjai(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2010
Anyone that compares Prof. Dora to IBB is completely insane. Her track record as DG NAFDAC speaks for itself
Re: Akunyili: Nigeria Has Produced Another "maradonna" - Mbadinuju by MaiSuya(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2010
chigo4u:

Lmao. I was reading The Sun newspaper last sunday when I came across this Mbadinuju interview and I quite agree wt all he said about[b] Akunyili jumping from one sinking boat to another[/b] and being the second "maradonna" in Nigeria after the "first". Lmao! We all know she is too self-centered and I cant wait for Annie okonkwo to disgrace her at the polls. By the way, she also has an interview on the paper where she as usual only glorified herself and the dumb things she did. Well I guess this is the end of an era for her. Out

What sinking boat are we talking about?

medjai:

Anyone that compares Prof. Dora to IBB is completely insane. Her track record as DG NAFDAC speaks for itself

tell them!
Re: Akunyili: Nigeria Has Produced Another "maradonna" - Mbadinuju by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2010
medjai:

What about her most current track record as minister of information? That should not be considered at all?
Re: Akunyili: Nigeria Has Produced Another "maradonna" - Mbadinuju by dempeople(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2010
jamace:

Nigerians have no shame if not why should Mbadinuju, a failed governor of Anambra State, be listened to?

You're very correct. Can't agree more.

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu's Wife And Son Kidnaped / Pdp Chairman Resigns! / Wikileaks - Yar'adua's Aides Stuffed His Clothes To Hide Weight Loss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.