Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: (27703 Views)

Enugu Airport Runway Death Trap - MD. OAS Helicopters / Coming To The Uk: Is It Easier To Come To Uk As A Spouse Than As A Student? / The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by kidonig: 2:45am On Jan 05, 2011
I was working part-time as a student and was making almost £1,000 a week but I am sure you will find this difficult to believe. It depends on your profession. Again the tax threshold mentioned is not peculiar to students alone. It is what obtains for every UK resident.

Well that is besides the point. I think it is a bit unfair to say that most students don't find it difficult to find a job once they are here. I begin to wonder if it is immigration/education consultant for UK schools that is saying this. It is really not true.

Back to topic. If you think it is worth the stress for people to come to the UK to study from Nigeria (knowing that most of us who come here usually stay back) in this current climate, please provide hard and independently verifiable facts so that people reading this thread will be better informed. No one will gain anything when you make statements that are unsubstantiated.

I still await any question from any prospective student hoping to study in the UK.

1 Like

Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by debosky(m): 2:48am On Jan 05, 2011
@ kidonig

I think the point tensor and others are making is this:

- Not everyone will consider staying in the UK after their studies as a necessity

- Among those that make a choice to remain, a number will be exceptional individuals who will be given an opportunity to stay, be it a job offer or something else. It is this group of people that he believes should not be discouraged from coming, as the UK is specifically interested in attracting those people from Nigeria.

- Education is a lifelong asset that you can't measure simply by the ability to emigrate - even if it doesn't yield an immediate benefit, a UK education still has great value, especially when considered with the typical education you could receive in Nigeria.

- there are no easy alternatives - even people mentioning Canada are doing so so easily as they don't know or haven't experienced the issues involved in emigrating or starting off life there.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by kidonig: 2:51am On Jan 05, 2011
@ Debosky

Click the link below to go to the point based calculator. It will tell you precisely how much you need to qualify based on your circumstance.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by debosky(m): 2:54am On Jan 05, 2011
^^

I'm interested simply for providing information for others - I have no personal stake as such. My humble existence in Onitsha satisfies me just fine.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by kidonig: 3:00am On Jan 05, 2011
@ Debosky

I quite agree with you entirely. There are the few people who will finish and get a Tier 2 sponsorship. I have said it time and again that I do not wish to discourage anyone but to provide information that I think is kept away from people until they set foot here.

Really, if your sole intent is to come to the UK and study and then explore your options here hoping to go back if nothing comes out of it, then it is not a bad idea. At least, you have an exit strategy. I am primarily talking to people who are planning to come here using education as the means and then to settle afterwards which is what many Nigerians have done or are intending to do. Such people do not know the events on the ground and will commit a lot of resources only to find out mid-way that they have made a mistake.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by debosky(m): 3:08am On Jan 05, 2011
I agree - all that can be done is to provide information.

The individuals involved will have to make up their minds on what decision to take. There is an element of risk in every decision an individual takes - it all depends on the tolerance level of the individual involved.

Even with all the horror stories of people dying while trying to reach Europe via the Sahara, people still embark on that life threatening journey, so the restrictions are unlikely to deter highly determined Nigerians from trying.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by kidonig: 3:21am On Jan 05, 2011
debosky:

Even with all the horror stories of people dying while trying to reach Europe via the Sahara, people still embark on that life threatening journey, so the restrictions are unlikely to deter highly determined Nigerians from trying.

Very funny, ha ha ha ha ha, cheesy grin tongue cheesy
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by cindel07: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2011
Got this mail from my brother who works in an oil and gas company in Scotland, guess i should share it with the house but it is left for you to decide on what you want for your self,

The article below is part of the reasons i have been saying that you should both try and avoid coming to the UK for an MSc, especially if you want to stay behind and gain international working experience in the UK for some time. The below plans are not yet in force but is part of what the current government is thinking of doing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8185579/Foreign-students-forced-to-go-home-after-studies-under-tough-new-immigration-rules.html

Immigration
Foreign students forced to go home after studies under tough new immigration rules
Tens of thousands of foreign students will be forced to go home after finishing their studies under plans to scrap a controversial visa regime that allows them to stay in the UK to look for work.
New rules for foreign students would have prevented suspected Russian spy Katia Zatuliveter from staying in Britain
Katia Zatuliveter, a suspected Russian spy, who came to Britain as a foreign student
Tom Whitehead
By Tom Whitehead, Home Affairs Editor 7:30AM GMT 07 Dec 2010

Under the Post Study Work Route, degree graduates are able to remain in the UK a further two years to find a job, which can then eventually lead to permanent settlement.

Some 38,000 migrants took advantage of the system last year but, on average, only half find skilled jobs while a fifth end up unemployed. At the same time some one in 10 UK graduates were unemployed in their first six months after graduating.

Damian Green, the immigration minister, will today announce the route is to be closed as part of a major review of student visas that will also prevent up to 100,000 fewer foreigners coming each to study every year.

Related Articles

New rules on visas would not have stopped 'spy' entering country
07 Dec 2010
Coalition should be even tougher on immigration, says poll
07 Dec 2010
Net migration hits three year high in blow for ministers
07 Dec 2010
Migration cap Q&A
07 Dec 2010
Tens of thousands of foreign students face the axe to cut immigration numbers
07 Dec 2010
Foreign student must take brunt in immigration cuts, says adviser
07 Dec 2010

The moves are designed to curb abuse in the system and help the Government meet its wider pledge of bring net migration down to the "tens of thousands".

The new rules would have prevented suspected Russian spy Katia Zatuliveter staying in Britain, who was granted a two-year post-study visa after completing her one-year MA at the University of Bradford.

Miss Zatuliveter, who worked for Lib Dem MP Mike Hancock is facing deportation after she was arrested on suspicion of being a "sleeper" agent for the Russian foreign intelligence service.

The Daily Telegraph disclosed yesterday that students will only be allowed to come to study at degree level following concerns that up to half come to attend lower tier courses, such as vocational or A-levels, at private colleges.

The language requirement for students will only be raised to that of GCSE level.

It has now emerged that even those who are allowed to come will find it much harder to stay on after completing their studies will be expected to return home instead.

Last year, Professor David Metcalf, the Government's immigration adviser, questioned the benefits of the post study route, especially as almost 600 private colleges can offer degrees on top of the country's 154 major universities.

Mr Green said: "I believe attracting talented students from abroad is vital to the UK but we must be more selective about who can come here, how long they can stay and what they do when they're here.

"People imagine students to be those who come here for a few years to study at university and then go home – that is not always the case. Too many students coming to study at below degree level have been coming here with a view to living and working, rather than studying. We cannot reduce net migration significantly without stopping this abuse.”
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
debosky:

@ kidonig

I think the point tensor and others are making is this:

- Not everyone will consider staying in the UK after their studies as a necessity

- Among those that make a choice to remain, a number will be exceptional individuals who will be given an opportunity to stay, be it a job offer or something else. It is this group of people that he believes should not be discouraged from coming, as the UK is specifically interested in attracting those people from Nigeria.

- Education is a lifelong asset that you can't measure simply by the ability to emigrate - even if it doesn't yield an immediate benefit, a UK education still has great value, especially when considered with the typical education you could receive in Nigeria.

- there are no easy alternatives - even people mentioning Canada are doing so so easily as they don't know or haven't experienced the issues involved in emigrating or starting off life there.
That is all there is to say about this matter. I just can't imagine some highly disgruntled but seemingly myopic elements coming here and saying that a 3 or 1 year investment in education and skills acquisition in an English university would not be useful when maybe the graduate has more than 50 years to benefit from it.
It is not all about just staying permanently in England or getting immigration papers. In fact if the student performs well in his studies such an education would in of itself open doors to a whole range of opportunities worldwide.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by kidonig: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2011
Tensor777,
It wouldn't surprise me if you are an immigration or education advisor. You have never substantiated even one word in all you have been posting here. angry
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by juzme: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
@Kidonig you dont need to use all your energy trying to convince Tensor777. I think this posting is quite clear. Noone is telling anyone not to come to UK rather it is a kind of warning or advice on the majority who think UK is still a place you can make good money while living as a student. By the way, Noone also is saying that Education is not very important especially when you obtain it from the western countries.
And for someone to tell us here that it is easy to find a part time job these days in Uk, the person is not telling us the truth. I have friends for the past one year they dont have job and many of them have finished their Masters and some of them switch to other courses while some could not switch because of financial problem. I dont want to generalize but most people I have seen has this problem. Of course there are people doing well in UK and those people have established long time ago. I think we are talking about PROSPECTIVE STUDENTs who may have high expectation from UK. Sure, if you just want to acquire education and then think of what do next then you can always choose any country of your choice.
Again, nobody is comparing UK with Nigeria. Noone is saying that UK education is of low standard here. We are talking about economic gain during and after your study.
Neverthless, there are people who could be very lucky in life. So if you are the kind of person who believe in luck then you dont need to take any advice from here.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by kidonig: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2011
juzme:

@Kidonig you dont need to use all your energy trying to convince Tensor777. I think this posting is quite clear. Noone is telling anyone not to come to UK rather it is a kind of warning or advice on the majority who think UK is still a place you can make good money while living as a student. By the way, Noone also is saying that Education is not very important especially when you obtain it from the western countries.
And for someone to tell us here that it is easy to find a part time job these days in Uk, the person is not telling us the truth. I have friends for the past one year they dont have job and many of them have finished their Masters and some of them switch to other courses while some could not switch because of financial problem. I dont want to generalize but most people I have seen has this problem. Of course there are people doing well in UK and those people have established long time ago. I think we are talking about PROSPECTIVE STUDENTs who may have high expectation from UK. Sure, if you just want to acquire education and then think of what do next then you can always choose any country of your choice.
Again, nobody is comparing UK with Nigeria. Noone is saying that UK education is of low standard here. We are talking about economic gain during and after your study.
Neverthless, there are people who could be very lucky in life. So if you are the kind of person who believe in luck then you dont need to take any advice from here.

Simples!!! I rest my case because you have summarized my point quite eloquently,
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by justwise(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2011
juzme:

@Kidonig you dont need to use all your energy trying to convince Tensor777. I think this posting is quite clear. Noone is telling anyone not to come to UK rather it is a kind of warning or advice on the majority who think UK is still a place you can make good money while living as a student. By the way, Noone also is saying that Education is not very important especially when you obtain it from the western countries. And for someone to tell us here that it is easy to find a part time job these days in Uk, the person is not telling us the truth. I have friends for the past one year they dont have job and many of them have finished their Masters and some of them switch to other courses while some could not switch because of financial problem. I dont want to generalize but most people I have seen has this problem. Of course there are people doing well in UK and those people have established long time ago. I think we are talking about PROSPECTIVE STUDENTs who may have high expectation from UK. Sure, if you just want to acquire education and then think of what do next then you can always choose any country of your choice.
Enough said!
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by alicianna(f): 1:03am On Jan 07, 2011
Oh! I love Canada!!!! cool cool
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by wanaj0: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2011
So true. One had to get money paid to her account in Nigeria for about 2 months just to meet the requirement.

Immigration lawyers must always make money.

How many people in UK make up to 50,000 GBP a year?

debosky:

In the line of giving educating information, I'll give my take on the new 'restrictions'.

Based on my understanding of the policy document, you only need to earn £40,000 if you're making an 'initial' application for Tier 1 General separate from post study, or if you started your post study work after April 2010.

If you need to extend your leave and you started your post study before April 2010, you only need to have earned above £26,000 in the qualifying period.

Just to clarify - these figures are based on an individual completing a masters degree and being under 30.

Other alternatives such as gaining a phd exist, or taking an MBA.

Even with the 'stringent' requirements, I have heard of Nigerians claiming income from their bogus 'companies' in Nigeria, just to make up the £40,000 mark. Some claim to be directors of companies and so on and get someone to pay in money into accounts, either here in Nigeria or in the UK to give the appearance that the incomes are earned.

Needless to say, £40,000 isn't that much of a limiting constraint given Nigerians' ability to find innovative solutions.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by Zuha(f): 1:34am On Jan 10, 2011
The UK has always been an unstable place in terms of immigration. They seem to change their law every April and most of us outside the UK do not understand how far reaching these laws are until we see ourselves neck deep in it.

Many people on this thread have brought the tricky situation students find themselves in the UK to light but some will still not listen hoping that they will by some magic, be strangely lucky.

Even if they don't stop the Tier 1 post study work visa in April (I am almost very certain that they will), the Tier 1 general visa has now been stopped PERMANENTLY, This simply means that even if you get a Post Study Work visa after your studies, you have 2 years to get your acts together and either go home or become an illegal immigrant. If you are dreaming of someone sponsoring you on a Tier 2 visa, think again as the laws on Tier 2 are now very tough and you need to be paid up to £40,000 to get a visa longer than a year in addition to the fact that they have cut down the number to 20,700. Ask yourself (or your guys in the UK), how many people in the UK who have finished their studies have been sponsored on a Tier 2 visa?

My own advise is simple. If you are going to the UK solely just to study and you have a good financial base here in 9ja and you intend to go home ASAP when you graduate, then its not a bad idea. But if you by chance want to settle in the UK, you will remember this thread in a years time or so when you have committed resources only to realize that you have made a serious mistake. Shikena!!!!
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 10, 2011
Zuha:

My own advise is simple. If you are going to the UK solely just to study and you have a good financial base here in 9ja and you intend to go home ASAP when you graduate, then its not a bad idea. But if you by chance want to settle in the UK, you will remember this thread in a years time or so when you have committed resources only to realize that you have made a serious mistake. Shikena!!!!
Just shut it right there Zuha as you are merely rehashing advice that has already been dealt with. You CANNOT conclude for people. Some may get job offers in Nigeria immediately after graduation some may be employed  here in the West, some may get scholarships for further trainng etc. Others may network and gain business connections thereby
IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Are you some kind of prophet of doom by the way? You think everyone is crazy about settling in England??
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by Zuha(f): 2:08am On Jan 10, 2011
Tensor, are you an education sales rep abi do you run a UK immigration office? You sound like that judging by that you have been saying here. An advise is an advise. U can either take it or leave it.

Meanwhile, why are you emphasizing on the minority and forgetting the majority?
tensor777:

Some may get job offers in Nigeria immediately after graduation some may be employed  here in the West, some may get scholarships for further trainng etc. Others may network and gain business connections thereby
IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

What of the majority who don't get any job offer or scholarship or 9ja jobs? What percentage of 9ja students in the UK fall under the category you've just described?

Please be your brothers keeper and paint a balanced picture,
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2011
^^I didn't even know you were a lady as I would have toned down my rhetoric embarassed
BUT I must still say the truth no matter whose ox is gored. What is noticeable  in your first post is that you were just speculating:-
Zuha:

Even if they don't stop the Tier 1 post study work visa in April (I am almost very certain that they will), the Tier 1 general visa has now been stopped PERMANENTLY, This simply means that even if you get a Post Study Work visa after your studies, you have 2 years to get your acts together and either go home or become an illegal immigrant. If you are dreaming of someone sponsoring you on a Tier 2 visa, think again as the laws on Tier 2 are now very tough and you need to be paid up to £40,000 to get a visa longer than a year in addition to the fact that they have cut down the number to 20,700. Ask yourself (or your guys in the UK), how many people in the UK who have finished their studies have been sponsored on a Tier 2 visa?
Is it feasible and can the UK government really afford to stop the Tier 1 post study work visa? By so doing they would just be depriving businesses of a ready source of skilled manpower thus damaging their economic competitiveness and on a more personal level preventing the students from immediately recouping their tuition expenses.
That is very very unlikely as it is directly against the interest of universities and businesses to have this kind of clampdown. The Liberal Democrats surely won't stand for it.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by tunnytox(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2011
The Gospel according to tensor777 grin grin UK govt can't afford to close tier 1 post study visa undecided continue to live in fools paradise grin grin
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by worry246(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
Closing tier 1 post study visa to foreign students will not make any difference to industry.
There are plenty of British born students looking for placements after uni.
Just loosing a few from Africa will not be noticed.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by debosky(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2011
tensor777:

That is very very unlikely as it is directly against the interst of universities and businesses to have this kind of clampdown. The Liberal Democrats surely won't stand for it.

If they didn't stand in the way of tuition fees (which was a cardinal policy) what makes you think they will stand in the way of an hugely unpopular (and ultimately unsuccessful*) scheme such as this?

* http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1324380/Just-skilled-migrants-ends-job.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8090774/Just-one-in-four-highly-skilled-migrants-in-skilled-jobs.html
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by Zuha(f): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2011
Hi Tensor, thanks for going easy on me. I don't see any reason why the UK govt can't stop the PSW visa as they have done more things already. The proposal made by the home office in December according to the UKBA website stated that only Tier 1 investor/entrepreneur and people of exceptional talent will continue after April 2011. Click the link below and read for yourself.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsfragments/35-t1-t2-annual-limits

A lot of questions will be answered by April and I know that many people will remember these posts then,
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
Vicjustice:

No matter how bad the reccession seems, there are still people who got achievements in it.
   I will not discourage people from coming to Europe as long as they have legitimate reasons to come, and even if the gravity of the recession is 10 times more, the UK will still be better than Nigeria in every regard.

Mite wanna rephrase that dere buddy wink
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by justwise(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2011
tensor777:

You say things have changed right? Yes when it comes to Tier 2 students. But when we get down to brass tacks has anthing changed for [b]Tier 1 students?[/b]At the moment no, but we will all have to wait until April to see if the Government manitains the opportunity given to international newly graduated students to apply for a 2 year post work study visa. That really is the crux of the matter and the whole tipping point of this drawn-out debate.
My own gut instnct is that they will maintain the status quo. We just have to wait and see.

Anything like that for students?
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by Busta(f): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2011
hmmm . . . very interesting piece indeed.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2011
justwise:

Anything like that for students?
Yes. A post -study work category of the Tier 1 visa is a transitional route to allow the most talented non-EEA nationals graduating from UK universities to transfer to a work or study visa.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by Zuha(f): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2011
For all I know, there is nothing like Tier 1 student and Tier 2 student. Their is Tier 1 post study work and Tier 2 is an employer sponsored work permit which is like the American H1B visa which restricts you to working for only one employer.

Like I said before, how many 9ja graduates have been sponsored for the Tier 2 visa? What percentage do they constitute of all the 9ja grads from British schools?

Just to correct a wrong impression, the Tier 2 visa is not for exceptional talents as Tensor has been saying here. The exceptional talents is a Tier 1 category and you really have to be exceptional to apply for it (see my link above). The Tier 2 visa depends on the resident labour market test which means that the home office will only grant the visa if no one else in the UK or the EU is suitably qualified for the job.

I still maintain my stand.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by justwise(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
tensor777:

Yes. A post -study work category of the Tier 1 visa is a transitional route to allow the most talented non-EEA nationals graduating from UK universities to transfer to a work or study visa.

Where are u getting ur info? Again, there is nothing like Tier 2 students.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2011
Zuha:

For all I know, there is nothing like Tier 1 student and Tier 2 student. Their is Tier 1 post study work and Tier 2 is an employer sponsored work permit which is like the American H1B visa which restricts you to working for only one employer.

Like I said before, how many 9ja graduates have been sponsored for the Tier 2 visa? What percentage do they constitute of all the 9ja grads from British schools?
Just to correct a wrong impression, the Tier 2 visa is not for exceptional talents as Tensor has been saying here. The exceptional talents is a Tier 1 category and you really have to be exceptional to apply for it (see my link above). The Tier 2 visa depends on the resident labour market test which means that the home office will only grant the visa if no one else in the UK or the EU is suitably qualified for the job.
I still maintain my stand.

Spot on.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2011
justwise:

Where are u getting your info? Again, there is nothing like Tier 2 students.
Jusrt regard what I wrote as shorthand for transition from Tier 4 to Tier 2 OR from Tier 4 to Tier 1.
Clearly most adult students come to England under the Tier 4 category. Anyway I never referred to the transitional arrangements as being applicable to Tier 2 applicants. In other words a student cannot change from a Tier 4 to a Tier 2 category after graduation
The point I am making here is that of course the route has been closed for settlement for those students who have come to study strictly for a course below degree level
Nobody is disputing that here.
BUT a student who graduates with a good degree can still transit from a Tier 4 to a Tier 1 category. Will this change by April? We just have to wait and see.
Re: The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: by debosky(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ Zuha

In principle a job market test is required for a Tier 2 sponsored work permit, but in reality this doesn't apply to most graduate jobs. Any jobs that have been advertised in University or graduate 'milk rounds' do not need to carry out a resident labour market test as the milk round exempts them from that.

Let's not get tied up with names/titles - what Tensor is[i] trying[/i] to say is correct. There is a limitation/cap on the number of sponsored work permits that can be obtained (i.e. Tier 2) but there isn't yet such a cap or scrappage of Tier 1 post-study. It has been proposed that this will happen, but till a decision is taken it remains a proposal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos / There Is No Difference Between Nigeria Air And MMM — Nigerians / Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.