Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Dstv Nightmare - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Nightmare (941 Views)

Nollywood Nightmare At Durban Int Film Fest / Viewing Nigerian Tv Stations Is Like A Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Nightmare by axeman85(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2010
Guys lets share the type of experience we have been having since dstv decided to introduce this their new promo for 9k for new subscribers.

as for me. went to one of the dealers in goba to buy as a new customer. in total it was going to cost us =N=13500 but the so called dealers decided to make extra money by selling a surge protector as a must before buying . so we left and decided to contact a guy who comes to see my neighbour to buy it for us as he says he installs dstv on the side. however the money he was charging us as his fee and the whole funds for the dstv itself was coming close to 15k.

however the guy till today we havent seen him with our 13k5 if we knew, we would have just bought it from the dealers themselves instead of going throigh thrid parties.

we decided to go to one of their accredited installers to buy it for us since 1st december till today we still havent received our stock. its different stories everyday.

Share urs
Re: Dstv Nightmare by Tunsbobo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2011
Dstv is only deceiving u guys, by bringing down the price of their decoder to 9k; they would infact collect 3 times that amount in the long run.
Re: Dstv Nightmare by seunlayi(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2011
Hm m, this is pathetic, i can never trust this dstv guys because of my bad experience i had with them. Well, you should have made a deal with their recognised dealer instead of the useless jobless third party you went to as this would have made whatever problem that may arise to be more easier to resolve. I think the useless promo they embarked on in the face of the challenges from their other competitors lead to this problem. The company always behave as if the thing is food. You had better go for probably startimes which does not require much stress (not minding their content ) or f t a if you can set it up.

(1) (Reply)

West African Folktales: The Animated Web Series. (episode Two) / Nikita Season 4! What To Expect ?nikita Is A Wanted Woman / My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.