Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right (12221 Views)

Think And Thank God...stop The Worries / Rwanda's Minister Of Youth Resigns Over indecent Pictures / Undergraduates Arrested For Indecent Dressing: Wtf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right by Winnerslfc(m): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2010
Welcome!
On my labour towards human development, i deemed it fit to write on this topic especially now that we are perhaps drafting out our "NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS."
An indecent dress can be seen as any dress that reveals some sacred parts of the body in a way that is publicly unacceptable.
In our society today, most people find indecent dressing to be a tool for improving beauty not knowing that they are only deceiving themselves.
This disgrace called indecent dressing is commonly found in girls and some other lazy dudes who have no cravings for success.
[center]SOME KINDS OF INDECENT DRESSING[/center]
in the girls, you find them wearing some kinds of outfits that make them look like prostitutes to the guys. This clothes often reveals their breast, belly and their underwears including its content. Most of these clothes are transparent.
For the guys, you find them plaiting their hair, wearing ear rings, and doing what they call "hands down" or "low waste" as the girls like calling it. In this case, they draw their trousers down for the public to see their DIRTY boxers or inner wears.
[center]RELIGIOUS VIEW[/center]
Most religions like Christianity and Islam, regard indecent dressing as a sin. in Christianity, we know from the bible that the origin of clothings is from
Gen 3:21

Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
And we were made to understand that God gave them these clothes just to cover their nudity.
Gen 3:10

And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
from the bolded, we can infer that Adam hid himself because he knew nudity was a sin. But today, our youths especially ladies crave to show their nude state to the public without fear. While the guys dress like women forgeting the purnishment attached thereon {1Cor 6:9}.
[center]SOLUTIONS[/center]
The following points should be put into consideration if we must arrest this ugly development.
1, The National Assembly should pass a bill against public nudity.
2, A serious ban should be placed on all unscrupulous music videos and films.
3, Parents must discourage their worths/children from such disgraceful dressings.
4, All foreign cultures supporting nudity should be avoided.
5, Lecturers/teachers must discourage this madness.
6, Youths should arise and take responsibility.
[center]SUMMARY[/center]
1 Dress the way you want to be addressed.
2, Indecent dresses does not improve your beauty, rather, they dent your image.
3, Indecent dresses symbolises disgrace and public madness.
4, indecent dressing may instigate crimes such as rape.
LIVE RIGHT
Re: Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 29, 2010
Shaaarap there.nudity is evrywhere.if u switch on d t.v weda its on mtv base,trace ,chanel o or even movies,u c outright nudity in graphic details so u shud b thankin God dat its stil fashionable 2 c cleavages,waistlyn n buts,thighs etc.n if dose sights r makin u av a hard on dnt luk.evry body has a ryt 2 package/flaunt dia bodies in woteva way dey lyk.it simply mins dey r proud of dia bodies.in a way kinda sayin 'luk wot i got here' or 'luk @ wot moma gav me'.mshew.ladies show dem more cleavages jo! Lwkmd! Bloody hypocrites,lyk u dnt touch or suck breast
Re: Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right by LoveKing(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2010
Hypocrite! it even starts in your church sef. Go die for lagoon.
Re: Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
Some how the poster is right, but I believe people should dress the way they want. I could care less if I see a nake^^^d man/woman roaming the street. But I would seriously feel hurt, I would even call the police if someone was been physically abuse.

What am trying to say is that, we have more serious issues in society to think abt then how a  person's dresses. Its their body why should I care? undecided

P.S most men claim to disliked women that dress indecently yet they chase those very women tongue hypocrisy at it best! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right by iphy42: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2010
Indecent dressing is immoral no matter how you feel about it.

PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right by Winnerslfc(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2010
iphy42:

Indecent dressing is immoral no matter how you feel about it.

PERIOD!
i sat quietly in my room gazing at my laptop, hoping to find just one reasonable person on this thread {since we don't have much of them on nairaland. Now, i feel elated to have you here.
kulyie:

Shaaarap there.nudity is evrywhere.if u switch on d t.v weda its on mtv base,trace ,chanel o or even movies,u c outright nudity in graphic details so u shud b thankin God dat its stil fashionable 2 c cleavages,waistlyn n buts,thighs etc.n if dose sights r makin u av a hard on dnt luk.evry body has a ryt 2 package/flaunt dia bodies in woteva way dey lyk.it simply mins dey r proud of dia bodies.in a way kinda sayin 'luk wot i got here' or 'luk @ wot moma gav me'.mshew.ladies show dem more cleavages jo! Lwkmd! Bloody hypocrites,lyk u dnt touch or suck bosom
My candid advice to you is CHECK YOUR LIFE AND SEE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BECAUSE FROM YOUR POST, IT APPEARS THAT YOU ARE PROVING ANYONE WHO CALLS YOU A DISGRACE RIGHT.
what a perverted generation, a generation of vipers. Why can't we say the truth on here? Why must the youths walk after the lust of their heart? Why! Why! Why! Again i ask why!
Re: Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right by poweredcom(m): 6:49am On Jan 02, 2011
well you cant stop it the western influence has damage so many thing about our culture, check out the latt trends of female clothing, you see leggings and skimpy gown, showing their shapes a lot, and almost nude short skirt rocked with thight transparent leggings, you wonder, that why some get raped becasue they dont look what they put on
Re: Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right by bonetalk(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2011
Simple instruction, simple advice stop indescent dressing. He that hath an ear let him hear what the spirit is saying unto churches. A word is enough for a wiseman. What a wise word! But a brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
Re: Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right by Fdeveloper(m): 4:56am On Jan 04, 2011
So rather then worry about unemployment, infant mortality, education, health services etc., you're concerned about what you perceive to be "indecent dressing"?

Get a life!!
Re: Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right by LA2(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2011
It is against my fundamental human rights for anyone to tell me how to dress.
People should be able to wear what they want. It smirks of illiteracy to even attempt to suggest otherwise.
Re: Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ winnerslfc u have no right woteva to force ur sterotyes on me.my body remains my body and if u dont like wot am wearing den dont look.by d way arent there enof problems with illiteracy,crime and avoidable deaths dan chasing shadows.mshewww.for ur information it would soon b fashionable wear bikini on d streets.aftrall pu wear it in beaches n clubs.it would definetly extend to d street its just a matter of tym.mayb u can jump into d lagoon if u c one angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Sylve & Clem / How To Register For The New National ID Card / Nigerian Navy Short Listed Candidate Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.