Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

Four Bedroom House With Garage And Quarters For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Four Bedroom House With Garage And Quarters For Sale (1139 Views)

4bedroom Duplex With Garage And BQ In Festac For Sale 36M / Automated Roller Shutter For Garage And Doors Now In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Bedroom House With Garage And Quarters For Sale by plezant(f): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2007
TWO STOREY - FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE WITH GARAGE AND QUARTERS FOR SALE
• Two storey
• Four Bedroom
• Three Bath House
• Upstairs Family Room allows for additional privacy.
• Downstairs Bedroom can serve as a Guest Room or may be converted into a study.
• Domestic Quarters access the kitchen area through a service courtyard.
• Fully fenced plot with ample Gardening and Landscaping areas.

Re: Four Bedroom House With Garage And Quarters For Sale by Obodo5(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2007
How do I get in contact with you?
You can e-mail me at tobilo@home.nl
Re: Four Bedroom House With Garage And Quarters For Sale by plezant(f): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2007
my email is demo4dem@gmail.com
waiting for ur mail
Re: Four Bedroom House With Garage And Quarters For Sale by samm(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2007
very funny
Re: Four Bedroom House With Garage And Quarters For Sale by RoughCut(m): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2007
I was a bit annoyed that this was meant to be a serious thread for budding real estate magnates but after thinking about it i have seen the funny side¨. All work and no play makes  plezant a dull girl:-)

(1) (Reply)

Fenced Plot Of Land And Bungalow For Sale In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos / Breaking News: / House Needed At Independence Layout, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.