Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

Advice To The opposite gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The opposite gender (12224 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2010
Ladies what are some good advice you can offer men to not appear to be complete douche-bags  or idiots when trying to pick up women?

Men, how can a woman get the attention of a man without appearing easy?

Feel free to share your stories/comments.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2010
My advice for men:
NEVER roll up your sleeve unnecessarily to show the Rolex in front of her. BIG TIME NO NO!
NEVER pull out your stack of money just to purchase 50 cents worth of bubble gum LMAO!
lastly,
NEVER beep your car security system to show off your X-5 or w/e when women walk by.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by InkedNerd(f): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2010
Men:

Just treat us with respect. We are not property--we are human beings. And don't be afraid to express your true feelings.

1 Like

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2010
shiiiiiiit dont get me started ladies. . . . . . . . . women

[b]- make up: a little is ok, too much is just like meeting a different person when you wake up after a night out so pls take it easy so we can at least recognize you in the morning.

- PLEASE, dont bend over to reveal that low cut cleavage in front of us. it can be really disgusting to see the stretch marks on y'all tittay.

- if you gals have a fat bulging stomach, i suggest you keep it hidden from view rather than putting on low jeans with revealing tops that have y'all stomach bounce like gelee. not nice!

- stretch marks: however y'all may think, any sight of stretch-marks is DISGUSTING. whether on hips, legs, arms, stomach or bosom. dont get it twisted!

- if we come up to a group of y'all, dont be silly by looking us up and down. some guys are quick with 45degrees backhander when y'all give us silly answers to simple question.

- why is it that its always the ugliest in a group of gyal that has the loudest mouth to dismiss guys?! please KNOW YOUR POSITION!!!!! we will gladly accept to be dissed by real good looking gals but the fugly one has got to SHUT THE FUKC UP!!!!

- before we get busy and funky in the bedroom, pls have the DECENCY to go and remove the panty liners, its a turn off!

- padded bras: y'all dont know how disgusted we men feel when we realize that your tittays aint that big and firm and that they actually are kinda flat. so please go easy on the wonderbras/padding!

- nails: yes they look nice but then make sure we NEVER see the real ugly nails that lay under. so if one nail gets broken,pls put a bandage to cover the disgusting sight.

- WEAVES!!!!!! pls ladies, this is deceit of the highest order. IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH COMFORTABLE Y'ALL CAN BE, WE DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR GORIMAPAS!!!!!! NONE, NEVER!!!!!
y'all dont understand how frustrating it is to dream of these beautiful hair y'all been walking around with, only to see the sorry a$$ fugly do-rags at night.

- there is nothing wrong with dancing like a slut in the club to entice us BUT when we get to the bedroom then dont be mad if we treat you like one and pull your hair and call you names (let alone ride you like a wh.ore).

- ladies ladies ladies, as much as we love you, our homies will always be higher than you in our mind, so get it through your head and lets all live happily ever after. the order goes like this: number one MUM/DAD,number two HOMIE and last but not least YOU. trying to change the order for any reason whatsoever will have you fail!
if we do get married then you get to number two but NEVER to number one.[/b]

will be back with more!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
Go Jay Go Jay Go Jay

WOOOOOOOH!!!!

@women, Stop depending on a man for everything~
@women, Since when did having a Blackberry take the place of paying your dowry~

more to follow,
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2010
OP.
Mr Jaybrown has said it alll grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2010
^^^^^ there is ONE very important one that is missing and that is:
- LADIES KNOW YOUR POSITION!!!!
not all women are the same, there is the WIFE, the GF, the BOOTY CALL and the SKANK.
depending on what you are will make us men act differently towards you. a skank cannot be treated as a wifey etc.
so y'all ladies will surely ask:"how do we know which is which?", so here are the criterias:
- WIFEY, we put a ring on it, live together and have kids with you.
- GF, we spend a lot of time together, hang out, talk on phone but marriage is out of the question.
- BOOTY CALL we talk on phone occasionally but only meet for sex.
- SKANK we only call you when in need of sex (we may bring our homies along for or.gies/gang.bang)

so ladies, now review y'all relationships to know which category you belong to and act accordingly as we men are tired of having skanks asking to go hang out or gf asking for babies!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Carolece(f): 1:31am On Dec 30, 2010
There's no advice you can give to a man not to be A holes. Its who they are, thats what they will be until they die. Every one of them.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by PTBNaija(f): 1:38am On Dec 30, 2010
To men:

1.) Do not hype yourself up: I don't care to hear about how much money you have or how many girls supposedly come on to you all everyday.
2.) When rejected: don't suddenly start acting rude and obnoxious, it does not make you look any better
3.) Persistence: when a girl says she's not interested, she's not interested, stop pestering someone (as in following them around) because you end up looking desperate.

Will probably add more later
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by violent(m): 1:50am On Dec 30, 2010
Don't get it twisted, only douchebags get laid!---why should a man give up being a douchebag?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Carolece(f): 1:53am On Dec 30, 2010
violent:

Don't get it twisted, only douchebags get laid!---why should a man give up being a douchebag?

Its coming from a horse's mouth so yall gotta believe lipsrsealed
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by violent(m): 1:57am On Dec 30, 2010
Carolece:

Its coming from a horse's mouth so yall gotta believe  lipsrsealed

sorry, not interested in you!

feel free to kiss my árse tho
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Carolece(f): 2:06am On Dec 30, 2010
violent:

sorry, not interested in you!

feel free to kiss my árse tho
If your arse was not so stinky I'd do it with all pleasure. Scrub your stinky arse before you make such request. Thank you.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by violent(m): 2:09am On Dec 30, 2010
Carolece:

If your arse was not so stinky I'd do it with all pleasure, . . . Scrub your stinky arse before you make such request. Thank you.

. . .Just did, time to keep your part of the deal!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by koolchicco: 2:46am On Dec 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

[b]- make up: a little is ok, too much is just like meeting a different person when you wake up after a night out so pls take it easy so we can at least recognize you in the morning.

- PLEASE, dont bend over to reveal that low cut cleavage in front of us. it can be really disgusting to see the stretch marks on y'all tittay.

- if you gals have a fat bulging stomach, i suggest you keep it hidden from view rather than putting on low jeans with revealing tops that have y'all stomach bounce like gelee. not nice!

- stretch marks: however y'all may think, any sight of stretch-marks is DISGUSTING. whether on hips, legs, arms, stomach or bosom. dont get it twisted!

- if we come up to a group of y'all, dont be silly by looking us up and down. some guys are quick with 45degrees backhander when y'all give us silly answers to simple question.

- why is it that its always the ugliest in a group of gyal that has the loudest mouth to dismiss guys?! please KNOW YOUR POSITION!!!!! we will gladly accept to be dissed by real good looking gals but the fugly one has got to SHUT THE FUKC UP!!!!

- before we get busy and funky in the bedroom, pls have the DECENCY to go and remove the panty liners, its a turn off!

- padded bras: y'all dont know how disgusted we men feel when we realize that your tittays aint that big and firm and that they actually are kinda flat. so please go easy on the wonderbras/padding!

- nails: yes they look nice but then make sure we NEVER see the real ugly nails that lay under. so if one nail gets broken,pls put a bandage to cover the disgusting sight.

- WEAVES!!!!!! pls ladies, this is deceit of the highest order. IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH COMFORTABLE Y'ALL CAN BE, WE DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR GORIMAPAS!!!!!! NONE, NEVER!!!!!
y'all dont understand how frustrating it is to dream of these beautiful hair y'all been walking around with, only to see the sorry a$$ fugly do-rags at night.

- there is nothing wrong with dancing like a slut in the club to entice us BUT when we get to the bedroom then dont be mad if we treat you like one and pull your hair and call you names (let alone ride you like a wh.ore).

- ladies ladies ladies, as much as we love you, our homies will always be higher than you in our mind, so get it through your head and lets all live happily ever after. the order goes like this: number one MUM/DAD,number two HOMIE and last but not least YOU. trying to change the order for any reason whatsoever will have you fail!

will be back with more!

Jay, collect ur next meal from Iya basira; ON ME! cool
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by adamse(f): 3:06am On Dec 30, 2010
[
Carolece:

There's no advice you can give to a man not to be  A holes. Its who they are, thats what they will be until they die. Every one of them.

lol
PTBNaija:

To men:

1.) Do not hype yourself up: I don't care to hear about how much money you have or how many girls supposedly come on to you all everyday.
2.) When rejected: don't suddenly start acting rude and obnoxious, it does not make you look any better
3.) Persistence: when a girl says she's not interested, she's not interested, stop pestering someone (as in following them around) because you end up looking desperate
Will probably add more later
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by InkedNerd(f): 4:29am On Dec 30, 2010
Carolece:

There's no advice you can give to a man not to be A holes. Its who they are, thats what they will be until they die. Every one of them.

Roflmbao grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by iice(f): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2010
I don't really have any advice for the opposite gender undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrCork2: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Ladies what are some good advice you can offer men to not appear to be complete douche-bags  or idiots when trying to pick up women?

Men, how can a woman get the attention of a man without appearing easy?

Feel free to share your stories/comments.

easy answer: just show me the punnny!!! tongue
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by switdick(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2010
@0p' The only advice i ve for the opposite gender is: for those that preach and believe in the "make believe"so called slogan or proverb 'GENDER EQUALITY' should not only believe it but Live it! Haba!!! Dont limit or fling responsibities in the opposite side nau, i cant stand it.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by dbigrod(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2010
1.Women shld ensure that their down below is odourless cos u ll never know when a d*ck would want to visit.
2.Like bros jay pointed out,no woman can ever be half as important as my mum.she is d reason y am alive.a part of me will be gone when she dies.
3.Ensure that u smile alwAys.lack of this is one of d reason y some babes are getting ugly.
4.Naija babes shld try to hard to get a little bit.ya girls are too cheap these day
More to come.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Creamish(f): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2010
I rily hope we take this thread for wat it is . . . not turn it to some war zone.

@ topic:

men:

- Dont say " I dont take NO for an answer" at the point of rejection . . . it wont change the decision. Take ur pride and check elsewhere.
- It's ok for a babe to be smarter than you are . . . U can actually learn from a chick. undecided
- Im tired of reading that you committed suicide cos some chick dumped u. . . for pete's sake, therez alot of fishes in the ocean!! Life goes on!!! undecided
- You look funny in pink and yellow grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by InkedNerd(f): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2010
Creamish:

I rily hope we take this thread for wat it is . . . not turn it to some war zone.

@ topic:

men:

- Dont say " I dont take NO for an answer" at the point of rejection . . . it wont change the decision. Take your pride and check elsewhere.
- It's ok for a babe to be smarter than you are . . . U can actually learn from a chick.  undecided         
- Im tired of reading that you committed suicide cos some chick dumped u. . . for pete's sake, therez alot of fishes in the ocean!! Life goes on!!!  undecided
- You look funny in pink and yellow  grin  

Lmao, the last one wasn't advice. It was a comment grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Creamish(f): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2010
Gurl, I schooled wit guyz who rily lack "colour blending " knowledge when it comes to dressing. . . lolz . . wayback in d late 90s in university, some guyz loved rocking yellow n pink jeans . . with flourescent green shirts . . awful but funny. grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by iice(f): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2010
Creamish:

- You look funny in pink and yellow grin

I can manage the yellow but the pink eh tongue

Creamish:

Gurl, I schooled wit guyz who rily lack "colour blending " knowledge when it comes to dressing. . . lolz . . wayback in d late 90s in university, some guyz loved rocking yellow n pink jeans . . with flourescent green shirts . . awful but funny. grin

Rofl
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by InkedNerd(f): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2010
Creamish:

Lmaaaaoooo grin.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 1one: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2010
Carolece:

It's obvious that your life has been plaqued with too many unfortunate sour relationships and somwhere deep down inside you,in some liitle corner that only you have access to,you are praying that some knight in a shiny armour would come and change this rather unfortunate conclusion you've summed up about men,but as long as you hold on to this way of thinking YOU WOULD ALWAYS END UP MEETING GUYS THAT BATH IN ASSE HOLE WATER.Not all guys are asseholes,I'm not one and I know there many others outside there.JUST.BELIVE!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by annawhite(f): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

will be back with more!
well!well well
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Odunnu: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2010
Dont ever startup with telling me who your father, mother,uncle or whatever is,just so I would know how 'you can transform my life'.
Guys, please I beg,stop posing with rented cars just to get my attention. We'll flow better if you are just you
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrCork2: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2010
Odunnu (f)<<<<<< 10000% wifey material tongue
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by annawhite(f): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2010
guys please ,if after years of being your galfriend we dont marry u it simply means you were our bootycall and u werent gud at the job,
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2010
This thread should be LOCKED angry angry

how can a thread be opened just 2 attack the opposite sex,

Where are these moderator's!!

arent there issues to be addressed no more~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / How To Say That In Yoruba? / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.