Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth (4332 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by gorociano: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
Pastor E A Adeboye was seen visiting Cecilia Ibru in LUTH,

I was getting tired of these questionable men of God but they don't seem to love threading the path of integrity. E.A Adeboye, in all my years at LUTH has not come to pray for any patient but he rushes to bless an avaricious criminal. Adeboye has many difficult questions to answer: how much of Ibru and Akingboola's loots is his church sitting on? How much did they contribute to his contoversial jet? Until he answers these satisfatorily, HE IS AN ACCOMPLICE OF ROGUES!!!
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by e36991: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2010
gorociano:

I was getting tired of these questionable men of God but they don't seem to love threading the path of integrity.

E.A Adeboye, in all my years at LUTH has not come to pray for any patient but he rushes to bless an avaricious criminal.

Adeboye has many difficult questions to answer:
how much of Ibru and Akingboola's loots is his church sitting on?

How much did they contribute to his contoversial jet? Until he answers these satisfatorily, HE IS AN ACCOMPLICE OF ROGUES!!!

@^^^

. . . call it perks and benefits of having a RCCG nite club's high profile VIP membership  wink
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by tubabie(f): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2010
gorociano:

I was getting tired of these questionable men of God but they don't seem to love threading the path of integrity. E.A Adeboye, in all my years at LUTH has not come to pray for any patient but he rushes to bless an avaricious criminal. Adeboye has many difficult questions to answer: how much of Ibru and Akingboola's loots is his church sitting on? How much did they contribute to his contoversial jet? Until he answers these satisfatorily, HE IS AN ACCOMPLICE OF ROGUES!!!

Yes, you are "right". . . . . The same way Jesus was questionable when he went to eat dinner in Zacchaeus' house ?
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by e36991: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2010
tubabie:

Yes, you are "right". . . . . The same way Jesus was questionable when he went to eat dinner in Zacchaeus' house ?

@^^^

Don't even attempt to paint Cecilia Ibru with the same brush as Zacchaeus

Zacchaeus was hated and considered a sinner for doing his job (i.e. tax-collecting) and not because of greed

Zacchaeus went out of his way to see Jesus (i.e. ran ahead of Jesus and climbed a sycamore-fig tree to see him)

Zacchaeus gave proofs publicly that he has become a true convert:

"Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, "Look, Lord!

Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor,

and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.
" - Luke 19:8

It is hoped the above is the case with Cecilia Ibru
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by mabell: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Poster,
you are not making sense here
You are directly asking who sent him or who told him what to do
What's your biz in what he does or what he does not do
Was that the reason for your employment
What if he went there to visit an everyday person (who probably EFCC was looking for)
Would you make this much noise?
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by Ymodulus: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2010
@mabell shut up!. E. A adeboye and other christian pastors are all rogues and criminals
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by Joagbaje(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
Ymodulus:

@mabell shut up!. E. A adeboye and other christian pastors are all rogues and criminals

So what are the charges ? grin
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by tubabie(f): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2010
e36991:

@^^^

Don't even attempt to paint Cecilia Ibru with the same brush as Zacchaeus

Zacchaeus was hated and considered a sinner for doing his job (i.e. tax-collecting) and not because of greed

Zacchaeus went out of his way to see Jesus (i.e. ran ahead of Jesus and climbed a sycamore-fig tree to see him)

Zacchaeus gave proofs publicly that he has become a true convert:

"Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, "Look, Lord!

Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor,

and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.
" - Luke 19:8

It is hoped the above is the case with Cecilia Ibru
Hey, read my initial post again. . . . . . . it was directed at the word "questionable" used to describe Adeboye 'cos he visited Ibru.
Can you justify that description 'cos of that incidence?
Then you can go on and judge the "sinners" , to see which one has truly repented and is deserving of such a visit.
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by ogajim(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2010
Nigerians both at home and diaspora get duped everyday by these guys in custom made suits wielding a Bible. The Bible warned us about these times but most of us are too busy to study the Word for ourselves.
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by gorociano: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2010
Dudes, the question is not him visiting the kleptomaniac thief, the question is why has he not been visiting hospitals to pray for the sick , if that was his intention. Why single her out??

To further broaden the question: why dont we have soup kitchens in Nigeria while the pastors are gallivanting around with jets and lauching universities like it's going outta fashion

1 Like

Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by 9ja4eva: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2010
gorociano:

Dudes, the question is not him visiting the kleptomaniac thief, the question is why has he not been visiting hospitals to pray for the sick , if that was his intention. Why single her out??

To further broaden the question: why dont we have soup kitchens in Nigeria while the pastors are gallivanting around with jets and lauching universities like it's going outta fashion

God bless you.I wonder when people will soon start realizing that all this might be scams
Pastors are not smiling.

Winners just launched Canaan City for those of you interested.If you no get reach N10million then don't bother below

http://cityofpeaceandprosperity.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=22&Itemid=41
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by ngo222: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2010
In as much as these are trying times, and the bible had warned us about all that will take place at these times, lets still be carefull so we dont hurt the Holy Spirit and bring down Gods judgement on us. True many so called pastors are fake and only out to make money, one should not single any of them out as a false prophet untill you are sure that it has been revealled to you. Well, i strongly think we should look before leaping, by the way, Adeboye might just be visiting a personal friend, which has nothing to do with his believes and religion. thatz not enough to crucify him,
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by Ymodulus: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2010
ngo222:

In as much as these are trying times, and the bible had warned us about all that will take place at these times, lets still be carefull so we dont hurt the Holy Spirit and bring down Gods judgement on us. True many so called pastors are fake and only out to make money, one should not single any of them out as a false prophet untill you are sure that it has been revealled to you. Well, i strongly think we should look before leaping, by the way, Adeboye might just be visiting a personal friend, which has nothing to do with his believes and religion. thatz not enough to crucify him,
my friend will you sharap if you have nothing to post. Which god judgement? You see people stealing and you are still covering them, in fact you deserve a big slap.
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by Image123(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2010
Some people are just sickening. Mind your own business. Is she not supposedly a popular member of his church? Is he truly supposed to deny her in her 'trouble period'. I'm not about whether she's guilty or innocent, but it's just so difficult to please people.
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by Ymodulus: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2010
Image123:

Some people are just sickening. Mind your own business. Is she not supposedly a popular member of his church? Is he truly supposed to deny her in her 'trouble period'. I'm not about whether she's guilty or innocent, but it's just so difficult to please people.
keep quiet man, Quiet!. Member my foot. They are all rogues and thiefs, so since she is a thief why go meet on how to carry out further stealing.
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by seansemi(f): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2010
He who has no sin should cast the first stone, we have logs of wood in our eyes and we want to remove the specks in other peoples eyes.I want to believe that christians are not the ones posting some of the above comments, because if they are they will know that christ came for both the sinners and the righteous, and as xtians we know that he died for the sinners, I also want u to know that sin is sin, there are no small or great sin, even murderers are forgiven by the redeeming power of God, It is by Grace we have been saved, none of us deserves it.
We talk about cecilia Ibru as if she has done the unthinkable and unimaginable,yes she might have done that in Man's eye, but let me tell you sumtin today, in God's eye if Cecilia Ibru has repented she has already bin forgiven, and we stay here criticizing her.If there are christians here posting all this I will advise you to re-examine ur lives and repent. Pastor Adeboye dint do anytin wrong by going to visit Cecilia Ibru, He is a man of God and he will walk in line with the principle of God which emphasizes forgiveness
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by Kay17: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2010
^^we should try out such same priniciples for hitler mao abacha . Rite
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by seansemi(f): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
Yes to ur Questions, Abacha is not worse than some people we have now in our country and in the world at large,and just to let you know a lot of christian jews and dependants who are survivor of the genocide have forgiven the germans for what they put them through, It might not be easy, but as christians, christ has made it easy for us. I have heard testimonies about xtians who had thieir children, spouses, relatives murdered, but by the grace of GOD THEY HAVE MET AND FORGIVEN the murderers, it can be unfanthomable for non christians, but for true, born-again, spirit filled christians, that is very practicable.
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by idalove: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2011
You all should remember that Jesus christ came for the sinners. He loves sinners but hate sins, he loves murderers but hates murder, he loves prostitutes but hates prostitution. In the same vain a true man of God loves sinners but hate sins. If a Pastor does not relate with a sinner, how does he get the sinner converted? My dear forumite let's watch our words at this endtime.
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by shevalync: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
seansemi:

He who has no sin should cast the first stone, we have logs of wood in our eyes and we want to remove the specks in other peoples eyes.I want to believe that christians are not the ones posting some of the above comments, because if they are they will know that christ came for both the sinners and the righteous, and as xtians we know that he died for the sinners, I also want u to know that sin is sin, there are no small or great sin, even murderers are forgiven by the redeeming power of God, It is by Grace we have been saved, none of us deserves it.
We talk about cecilia Ibru as if she has done the unthinkable and unimaginable,yes she might have done that in Man's eye, but let me tell you sumtin today, in God's eye if Cecilia Ibru has repented she has already bin forgiven, and we stay here criticizing her.If there are christians here posting all this I will advise you to re-examine your lives and repent. Pastor Adeboye dint do anytin wrong by going to visit Cecilia Ibru, He is a man of God and he will walk in line with the principle of God which emphasizes forgiveness
but if na TB Joshua na wrong thing abi? grin grin grin
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth by PastorsKid: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
@ poster.

Who are you? A newspaper reporter or a LUTH worker?

I think you are making a king-size mistake here.

Pastor E.A. Adeboye coming to see Ibru should not make you so mad that you could open your mouth so wide to condemn the MOG. Be very careful of what you say. If you believe the MOG is not good enough for you, its very simple, just close your eyes to him, face your life and move on. You do not stand any chance judging him or setting your gauge of integrity as the standard of measuring his integrity.

My friend i think you have easily forgotten that the Ibru is still under investigation as such is still innocent until proven guilty. Furthermore, if thieves on the cross with Jesus could receive mercy at point of death, how much more the one alive. its not impossible Ibru did the wrong thing, but does that make her a cast away or can't she bounce back from the error and live a fulfilling life. You seem to have condemned her to death because you are angry.

MOG visit to her may be all she needs to go through this difficult time she's in now and her fall now does not mean her destruction forever.

You have not been given the assignment of passing judgement and condemning people especially MOGs. You may not agree with me but sincerely i beg of you to desist from making unwholesome comments and using derogative words on people like you cos it can result to your destruction and sudden calamity. God is very particular about some people so much to respond to words spoken against them. Be very careful.

(1) (Reply)

How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna / REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Share your Repentance Prayer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.