Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent (13730 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Rd Ltd Interview ( Urgent) / Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by sassyiphy(f): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2007
Pls, who has an idea of what type of questions to expect for fidelity bank interview. i hv an interview on thurs. pls ITS URGENT!!!!!!!
i also want 2 kno wat thier pay package is like.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by sassyiphy(f): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2007
PLS IF U HV OTHER INFO on the bank like the name of their CEO, and relevant info abt d bank dat'll help me 4 d interview, also let me know as fast as possible. THANKS
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by uu(f): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2007
hi, I also have their interview on thursday at 10am. I was told that one should have a little knowledge of current affairs. Can u call me on 08037966657, so dat we can get to meet at the venue.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by uu(f): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2007
I think you should check their website (www.fidelitybankplc.com). It will help you with the relevant informations you will need. Kindly call Sassyiphy.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by Mcfeddy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2007
Pls is it in Lagos?
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by ehie007(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2007
Hi i work in Fidelity Bank and i can help u out with som possible questions

If its ur first interview u will meet a panel of six, they will ask u to tell them about urself, then they will ask u questions related to ur course of study, current affairs, and some things about the bank, and may be general knowledge.

If u pass then u go to the next stage which is to meet one of the ED's of the bank. His own stage is not difficult, its more or less like a discussion, but u shuld be confident and prepared.

if u pass then u go meet the MD which is abt the same thing with the ED, normal discussion.

About their PAY.

If u are a graduate with second class lower u will start as a contract staff and the pay is 54k per month,
If u are a graduate with second class upper then u start with EA level with pay of abt 1.1-1.2m per annum
If u are a graduate with second class lower and u av good work experience u might be given EAT with monthly pay of N77k.
i dnt knw if they take pple with HND.
every level in the bank has three inner levels
e.g entry level EA has EA notch1 , EA notch 2, EA notch 3, all with different salary level.
But as a new intake u start with EA or EAT notch 1.

hope this info is enough.

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by adejoh(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2007
ehie007,
pls how do i get my cv across to the hr, i have been at the head office several times to submit my cv, but till date no responce, i have never heard from them( Fidelitybank).
pls i need to know.
thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by Darlif(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dear ehie007; and all well meaning fellows
I'v 4 long applied for a job position with Fidelity bt havn't got any response till date,
plz friends, if anyone got a clue on how 2 get to @least a test or an interview kindly render asistance to a brother in need of a job.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by Jamesbam(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
You are invited for a banking interview at Workforce mgt center beside UPS building 2nd pedro bus stop Gbagada on 7/06/2013. Does anyone receive d same text is it real or faked.Pls i need replies.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by jewelzizi(f): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2013
All the best. Mine is on friday! Pls let me know hw urs wuld go on thur. Wil be very grAteful
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by gbengalite(m): 1:18am On Jun 05, 2013
Darlif: Dear ehie007; and all well meaning fellows
I'v 4 long applied for a job position with Fidelity bt havn't got any response till date,
plz friends, if anyone got a clue on how 2 get to @least a test or an interview kindly render asistance to a brother in need of a job.

You can gate crash if u need the job badly
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by obaxlove(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Pls hw can I apply?
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by sunnydayasaba(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Jamesbam: You are invited for a banking interview at Workforce mgt center beside UPS building 2nd pedro bus stop Gbagada on 7/06/2013. Does anyone receive d same text is it real or faked.Pls i need replies.

Is this an interview or a Bank test pls? Kindly communicate the time too to us, I don't mind, I would love to gatecrash the test pls. Do we have to come with credential too? Pls help a brother...Full information will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by Oluwaseun929(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Gd Day, pls hw was your test like?
jewelzizi: All the best. Mine is on friday! Pls let me know hw urs wuld go on thur. Wil be very grAteful
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by AyaTemi: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
ehie007:

If its ur first interview u will meet a panel of six, they will ask u to tell them about urself, then they will ask u questions related to ur course of study, current affairs, and some things about the bank, and may be general knowledge.

If u pass then u go to the next stage which is to meet one of the ED's of the bank. His own stage is not difficult, its more or less like a discussion, but u shuld be confident and prepared.

if u pass then u go meet the MD which is abt the same thing with the ED, normal discussion.

About their PAY.

If u are a graduate with second class lower u will start as a contract staff and the pay is 54k per month,
If u are a graduate with second class upper then u start with EA level with pay of abt 1.1-1.2m per annum
If u are a graduate with second class lower and u av good work experience u might be given EAT with monthly pay of N77k.
e.g entry level EA has EA notch1 , EA notch 2, EA notch 3, all with different salary level.

Thanks for this information... Please how long will this process take? And has there been any changes from the time of this post till now. Thank you
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by chinnyezechi(f): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pls can someone help me with past questions for fidelity bank interview
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by josepholu73: 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please I need to re schedule the test. Am coming from berger and I will be late. Any opinion
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by marachy(f): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
no matter how late you get der,u will b attended to...i was for 8.30...and i got der past 9 and i still wrote d test
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent by Gunlawz(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
ehie007:

About their PAY.

plz wat of 2.2 with ICAN

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Talking? Here Are 5 Perfect Jobs For You / Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin / 5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.