Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Police Arrest 12 Massob Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 12 Massob Members (2578 Views)

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by tpia1: 5:16am On Dec 31, 2010
@ alj harem

^^ignore lagbaja's offtopic posts.

he aims to shock.
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by isalegan2: 5:21am On Dec 31, 2010
hehehe tpia's blushing.

alhj harem, you're too popular.  i think you have to apologize to me for yelling at me when i was only trying to help you correct your signature so mukina can unban you.

also harem is a strange name. means "forbidden."
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Ymodulus: 5:21am On Dec 31, 2010
Ola edo:

Man with no tribe.You dare call someone foolish because your tribe is not known or in the lime light.grow up and do for your own people.
  this quotes serves your right
alj harem1:

how do you know he has no tribe?,,

you see how daft you sound

just because his views does not suit yours, does that mean you must insult him

[b]i think you are very stu.pid for assuming because you have not seen any of us before mumu he is a gbef, ode[b]
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by tpia1: 5:26am On Dec 31, 2010
isale_gan2:

hehehe tpia's blushing.

not at all.

that word hasnt been in my vocabulary for the past couple of decades.
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by lagbaja20: 5:36am On Dec 31, 2010
tpia1:

not at all.

[b]that word hasnt been in my vocabulary f[/b]or the past couple of decades.

It doesnt matter

It is not a word to be expressed

It is an involuntary reaction to something alluring

Yes, you are blushing;I would too

Who would not; A virile malllam with some 50 cows and a decent house. What more do you want Tpiah? What more can a lady ask for?
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by udezue(m): 5:54am On Dec 31, 2010
Can u freaks take ur nasty asss talk to Romance, Sexuality or Comedy section? Acting like 14 year old virgins.
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 31, 2010
Why cant those freaks be on this thread?
What about the other 12 lil freaks, the police arrested,  doing their nasty by the roadside?
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by udezue(m): 6:10am On Dec 31, 2010
Ileke, if I could I for don land u 12 slaps via ur computer screen. Naughty girl
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by lagbaja20: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2010
udezue:

Ileke, if I could I for don land u 12 slaps via your computer screen. Naughty girl

You mean 12 nuts?
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 31, 2010
udezue:

Ileke, if I could I for don land u 12 slaps via your computer screen. Naughty girl
All words, I know you wouldnt slap me.
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2010
udezue:

Can u freaks take your nasty asss talk to Romance, Sexuality or Comedy section? Acting like 14 year oldvirgins.

grin grin grin
You mean old sissy right ?

@Topic
Why are they hoisting a biafra flag in Nigeria cuz the last time I checked Nigeria is still a sovereign state ?
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by lagbaja21: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2010
lagbaja20:

You mean 12 nuts?

13 nuts, you are a nut yourself!!!
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by revolt(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2010
Alj harem is def not igbo. I hear all dialects of igbo but I'm not too fluent in speech and what they asked him to interpret was cheap. There's room for you but you've got to be industrious and liase with i
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Onlytruth(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2010
revolt:

Alj harem is def not igbo. I hear all dialects of igbo but I'm not too fluent in speech and what they asked him to interpret was cheap. There's room for you but you've got to be industrious and liase with i

Of course he is not.

This video reminds me how beautiful and innocent my home culture is.

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2b9UIZTTOo?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by aljharem(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2010
revolt:

let me as you a question

if i do not understand igbo , does it make me a non-igbo

what about people with igbo parents and cannot speak or read igbo,,what do you say about that

because there are a lot of them here on NL undecided undecided

i mean i do not really know kanuri and i have spent most years in borno state and yet i am kanuri

so what is stopping me from been igbo
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by aljharem(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2010
Onlytruth:

Of course he is not.

This video reminds me how beautiful and innocent my home culture is.

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2b9UIZTTOo?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]

onlytruth brother,, this song is lovely,,, reminds me my nome in anambra

love this song cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley

thanks brother smiley
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Blazay(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2010
About time too.
Damn those "Boko Haram" peeps from the East!
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by lagbaja20: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
Blazay is back

Saw you at the Airport

How was naija

How many girls did you nyansh?

What is the going rate for a one night stand in the North?
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Blazay(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
^
Some things never change as in 'thread derailment' and '60+ posts per day'!

Happy New Year bro! cheesy
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by seanet02: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2010
Please go and hang them like they killed Victor Banjo
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Olaedo1: 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2010
seanet02:

Please go and hang them like they killed Victor Banjo

As long as OPC members and Hisbah members are hung also, other than that there is no right for that.
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ola edo:

As long as OPC members and Hisbah members are hung also, other than that there is no right for that.

Is there a reason why some Igbos on NL love Yoruba IDs? A thing to feel amongst abi kini? undecided
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Olaedo1: 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Is there a reason why some Igbos on NL love Yoruba IDs? A thing to feel amongst abi kini? undecided

Grow up just because I don't support you wishing of death on people I have a fake ID. No one deserves to be killed for nonviolent reasons. You should really watch your mouth had this been in person and you wished death on an elder like OBJ like you did the other day I would have slapped taste out of your mouth.
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Abagworo(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ola Edo is also an Igbo name meaning golden jewel.Quite a common name.
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by asha80(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

you think ola edo is a yoruba word?  
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2010
asha 80:

you think ola edo is a yoruba word?  

Yes, I did wink

Abagworo:

Interesting, so there is a link in the two languages undecided

Ola edo:

Grow up just because I don't support you wishing of death on people I have a fake ID. No one deserves to be killed for nonviolent reasons. You should really watch your mouth had this been in person and you wished death on an elder like OBJ like you did the other day I would have slapped taste out of your mouth.
I live @ Jackson ville, zip code 90899. . . . if you have the balls, come and slap me. Ode, I'll show you that where I am is not your village where female abuse reigns. Something you should have been taught by female counterparts in your family.
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Olaedo1: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I live @ Jackson ville, zip code 90899. . . . if you have the balls, come and slap me. Ode, I'll show you that where I am is not your village where female abuse reigns. Something you should have been taught by female counterparts in your family.

You give me the zip code to Long Beach, California where as you live in Jackson ville i'm guessing florida.I laugh.I beg watch your mouth.you are very disrespectful and need to be taught a lesson.
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ola edo:

You give me the zip code to Long Beach, California where as you live in Jackson ville i'm guessing florida.I laugh.I beg watch your mouth.you are very disrespectful and need to be taught a lesson.
So you'd have actually come and try it? Oh boy cheesy No, Jacksonville in Ajegunle.
I'd beat the crap out of you and call the police on you for "abusing" me. A few self-made mark here and there and your azz would be gone. Oloshi  grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by seanet02: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2010
Why is ilekeidi wasting his time with somebody without a single ball. He comes from a tribe where only one soldier has two balls among thousands of troops. The only man with balls in ibo land is Colonel Atuzie.
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by TippyTop(m): 4:18am On Jan 01, 2011
What's the difference between lagbaja20 and lagbaja21? Are they both nutters?
Confusing.
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Onlytruth(m): 5:11am On Jan 01, 2011
Abagworo:

Mistranslation.  undecided cry

Ola edo means GOLD. Jewel is not part of its literal meaning.

Ola means metal.

Edo means golden color (yellowish of sorts) in Igbo.  Ola ocha in Igbo means whitish metal -Silver.

Quote me on that.  cool

Ileke-IdI:

Interesting, so there is a link in the two languages   undecided

I believe Ola in Yoruba means wealth.
No link there.
Re: Police Arrest 12 Massob Members by Dede1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Yet you demonstrated a degree of ecstasy on hearing that few peeps were arrested for hoisting Biafran flag. I guess your attention needs to be directed to the fact that certain individuals still fly Confederate flag in USA without governmental molestation.

Anyway, adulterers have been known to cast the first stone on a person charged with adulterous crime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The U. S President The Most Powerful Man In The World? / List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders / The Reason Why I wont Support Buhari But Instead Rout For GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.