Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally (1735 Views)

Is This a Political Rally or A Crusade? (Video) / Hilarious Photos Of 9ice's Political Rally / Gunmen Shoot At KWAM 1 After Osun Political Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally by mbulela: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2010
mikeansy:

John Togo in his current interview with saharareporters claimed that somebody called him on behalf of the Presidency asking him to postpone hostilities until after election. (think about it? postpone hostilities until after elections).

I hope that revelation is false but unfortunately going by the antecedents of this Presidency I have more reasons to believe that claim than doubt it.

The unfortunate implication of this revelation if true is[b] that we have a Presidency more interested in their political future than the security of our country[/b]; with a thinking like that you can see why bombings and all kinds of terrorisms or militancy will not end anytime soon.
the real koko of the matter.
Re: Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally by mbulela: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
I am willing to take a real life bet (not some e-bet) that nothing will come out of the investigations into this bayelsa bombing, the independence bombing, the jos killings and any other bombing that will go off in the country between now and May 29th next year.
I am willing to bet a C of O for a parcel of land in a prime location in one of the country's major cities.
A lawyer in the house can vet the process.

It is about time we start putting our hands where our mouths are.
Enough of these sickening sycophancy that tends to hoodwink us into believing that this is any different from the decaying leadership of the past.
When i say nothing, i mean absolutely nothing.
Re: Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally by Beaf: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
mbulela:

I am willing to take a real life bet (not some e-bet) that nothing will come out of the investigations into this bayelsa bombing, the independence bombing, the jos killings and any other bombing that will go off in the country between now and May 29th next year.
I am willing to bet a C of O for a parcel of land in a prime location in one of the country's major cities.
A lawyer in the house can vet the process.

It is about time we start putting our hands where our mouths are.
Enough of these sickening sycophancy that tends to hoodwink us into believing that this is any different from the decaying leadership of the past.

Why not simply take a legally binding oath to hand the land to an NLer that we all know in the event that you are wrong? The first thing though, is that we must be able to totally ascertain your real World identity. The land must also be worth money, not some impossible swamp. Anything short means you arent serious and we no get time for 419.
If you are serious, you can make Jarus the middle man who will hand your land to the NLer.
Re: Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally by mbulela: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
Jarus, are you game?
Re: Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally by Ddaji(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
Niger Delta terrorists in action.over to you MEND spoke man GEJ.Tell us it was Atiku that planted it.
Re: Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally by appletango: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
Beaf:

I said you are a fool and did it without regrets, because I genuinely believe it. If you insult me, what do you expect in return? Roses? You must have a fish brain.

Tell us if the accused in those cases should be lynched or what your reason for id!otically raising thoses matters was. You are nothing but a meat seller. If you like, log on with a million names to attack Beaf, cos your life is totally empty, you will still look foolish and wretched each and every time.

My dog has more intelligense than you. Tell us, we're waiting; do you expext the suspects in court to be be given agbero justice and burnt to death or what? Fool.
Re: Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally by Beaf: 12:04am On Dec 30, 2010
appletango:

i thought you people eat dogs and here you are keeping one as a pet. good for you beaf, good for you!!

Who are "you people?"
Stupeed bigot.
Re: Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally by mbulela: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2011
Re: Bombs Hit Bayelsa Political Rally by mbulela: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2011
Jarus, i saw your PM.
This case is still pending.
cases like this have made me disillusioned and fed up.
i see that Dokpesi is now in Jonathan's campaign team.
Hmm,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Servicom Is To Blame For Bad Service In Nigerian Institutions / Should Nigeria Break Up? / OBATALA- A Befitting Statue For Eko Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.