Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,055 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (127973 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by youngvikthor(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by bigpicture001: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Talk to him...but tell him thats what everyone is saying....DT he shod tell the gal to b covering up...and see how it goes from there

327 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by yanabasee(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmmm

I will never judge your brother.... Because I am not God..

But, you have to try talking to your brother or to your cousin....

Try to let them know that it could divide the family if it gets to the limelight....

Deltatoto:
im sleeping with my wife’s sister is it right?

When your wife sleeps with your brother, will you feel right about it??

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.

670 Likes 33 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by milliman(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wetin concern you I will tell you mind your business. Odabo...

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by youngvikthor(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=yanabasee post=87953962]Hmmmm

I will never judge your brother.... Because I am not God..

But, you have to try talking to your brother or to your cousin....

Try to let them know that it could divide the family if it gets to the limelight....

ok thank you

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Joevics(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Confront your brother first to confirm your suspicion.

If you have an older brother or sister, then
Tell them first. The burden will be off you. Don't tell your aunty or your mom. That will start family war.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by SavageResponse(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:
my brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decides to rent his own apartment after saving some money

so January this year he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me.which he did, so since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visit us. they house is not far from ours.she will come in name of helping us to cook.

while she and my brother will be touching themselves
even when am around ,most people in our compound taught she my brother's girlfriend .I also notice some used condom in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

fast forward to yesterday monday I whent to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet ,playing game with my brother phone

and my brother was in the bathroom.I don't really know what to do if I should tell my mother or not,my aunty is such a kind person she at time give ours food stuff and even money.and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.please I need your help he 26 I'm just 21

It probably started whnile your brother was living at your aunt's place.

At 26 your brother should know that incest is not not proper and usually leads to birth defects in new born babies

298 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by youngvikthor(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Joevics:

Confront your brother first to confirm your suspicion.
If you have an older brother or sister, then
Tell them first. The burden will be off you. Don't tell your aunty or your mom. That will start family trouble.

thank you bro

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by youngvikthor(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.

till she get pregnant and put the both of us in trouble abi

541 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by tetula123(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
How old is this girl?
How are both of you going to get into trouble if she gets pregnant?
Mind you a whole lot of people sleep with their cousin. I personally know two of my friends who did it. People just don’t talk about it since it’s a taboo. They are both grown enough to know this.

Say no to incest. And for that man quoting me down there. I know people who did it doesn’t mean I support incest. It’s a taboo where I am from and I know the detriment of it both traditionally and medically.
I used a whole lot, I shouldn’t have, but try going to sites like quora and reddit and see a lot of story foreigners who do it even when it’s a taboo there as well.
My point is people do it here, even some who will open this thread cheesy cheesy ;DBut you know how Nigerians are

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

till she get pregnant and put the both of us in trouble abi
Is there any substantial amount of evidence to prove that your brother is furcking your "Cosine" sister?

Have you caught them in the act or you're just imagining things in your head?

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by youngvikthor(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Is there any substantial amount of evidence to prove that your brother is furcking your "Cosine" sister?

Have you caught them in the act or you're just imagining things in your head?

my brother has not bring any girl in that house nor he call eny girl so what the fk is the used cond*om doin there

315 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Advice him to stop such act?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Lamanii22(f): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Both your mom and aunt would be furious with this... Just try and talk to your brother.... Or your cousin...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

my brother has not bring any girl in that house nor he call eny girl so what the fk is the used cond*om doin there
When you go out to work, do you monitor his movement from your office?

Don't just conclude in your heart that he's furcking her.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by youngvikthor(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
tetula123:
How old is this girl?
Mind you a whole lot of people sleep with their cousin. I personally know two of my friends who did it. People just don’t talk about it since it’s a taboo. They are both grown enough to know this.

she is 19
did you mean I should mind my business and leave them?

16 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by youngvikthor(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lamanii22:
Both your mom and aunt would be furious with this... Just try and talk to your brother.... Or your cousin...

alright thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Lightangel65: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lol, same thing happened with my cousin and my older bro, lol they were always doing stupid sexual stuffs, I didn't do anything or say anything I just didn't care, and that was a bad decision

But don't it's better you at least talk to him remind him fornication is a sin and at most incest is a very bad taboo

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by ednut1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

she is 19
your mum and her mum are sisters

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Lightangel65: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

she is 19

Minding your own business makes you also guilty

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Martinez39s(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Is he also sleeping with your Tangent and Cosecant? grin

261 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Kobicove(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

she is 19

You brother is the one who influenced your cousin cos he's older than her by far undecided

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by youngvikthor(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
ednut1:
your mum and her mum are sisters

yes bro

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by MrTrend(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Try and talk to your brother about it..

His response will make you try to talk sense into him.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by excanny: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
tetula123:
How old is this girl?

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.

401 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by tetula123(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

she is 19
ahhh 19?
See talk to your brother. That’s if you are sure he’s actually sleeping with her.
If he’s guilty and they are caught. It won’t look good on him, they will assume he made her do it based on her age. And won’t even see her guilty as much as they will see him.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Glink2018(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Your family is cursed..you better organize deliverance for the entire family. Because the effect of the curse will surely come.

None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the Lord .
Leviticus 18:6 KJV

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by fr3do(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Na wa o, don't let him go near your sine and tangent.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by OlawaleBammie: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lol,
Op wat about the other two?? why wil he sleep with only cosine when SINE AND TANGENT ARE PLAYING IDLE??
Dats baad grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by PERVENCHE: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Glink2018:
Your family is cursed..you better organize deliverance for the entire family. Because the effect of the curse will surely come.

None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the Lord .
Leviticus 18:6 KJV

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob all married their cousins.

The Bible is pretty clear on that fact by showing so many first-cousin marriages and by first-cousin marriage being notably absent from Leviticus 18. In the JPS version of the Tanakh Leviticus 18:6 says not to "come near anyone of [your] own flesh to uncover unclothedness" in the JPS. In other versions the word "kin" is often used. Leviticus does go on to list various and very specific "you and your kin" relationships and goes so far as to point out that we shouldn't have sex with sheep but fails to even elude to cousins. In fact, if Jesus did exist it is well within the realm of possibility that his parents were first-cousins (the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia mentions this possibility).

42 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.