Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

**the** Ritual**of**wooing**a**beautiful**lady** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **the** Ritual**of**wooing**a**beautiful**lady** (789 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**the** Ritual**of**wooing**a**beautiful**lady** by deltalife(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2010
The ritual of wooing a lady in Nija:
assuming you meet a lady you really like on the street, walk up to her and:

The Guy:-Hello lady,

The Lady:- Hi               

The Guy:- yea how're doing? my name is Deltalife, I'm with so so company,
I like you and will like us to have a chart -- do you mind hanging out for lunch / dinner?

The Lady:-?

Actually for some time now I have not done this being that my physical upright has been solving that 4me.

Now I have seen miss too beautiful  and I don know how to go about it I don't know If this formula Ok,

please I need a lickle more Idea Guyssssssssssssss!
Re: **the** Ritual**of**wooing**a**beautiful**lady** by MrCork2: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2010
bro, so u need help chattin up a chick? in 2010? undecided
Re: **the** Ritual**of**wooing**a**beautiful**lady** by Creamish(f): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2010
@ corky . . he prolly isnt as old as u think. undecided

Il leave this for the men. Dunno how to toast me . . lolz
Re: **the** Ritual**of**wooing**a**beautiful**lady** by Onchedu(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2010
Just stay, cool, calm and collected and find something interesting (or distracting) enough to talk about that isn't U. The more fun it is for U, the better Ur chances.
It's a lot easier to get a girl interested in U when U aren't trying to do so. Girls get toasted like all the time and most of their toasters don't have game, that makes some of them hate feeling like U r coming on to them out of no where cos ''chances are U'l screw up like those before U.''
One of the best ways to sucessfully get what U want with a girl is to make her wish U would ask her for it first before telling her U want it. They are pretty self absorbed. Play with that.
Re: **the** Ritual**of**wooing**a**beautiful**lady** by Yorisb: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2010
@OP

Nothing is set on a stone, so there's no one precise way of wooing a woman save for being urself. . .

. .And If she gree, fine but if she no come gree, still fine and then move on to the next chick. Simplez! cool

Osondi Owendi!
Re: **the** Ritual**of**wooing**a**beautiful**lady** by deltalife(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2010
Guy why I need an idea from you is because I MUST woo her and can not just stand
another guy over-take me, of which has never been in the history of my adventures.

ONCHEDU I feel you, that has always been my style, and it works.
Re: **the** Ritual**of**wooing**a**beautiful**lady** by deltalife(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2010
Guy why I need an idea from you is because I MUST woo her and can not just stand
another guy over-take me, of which has never been in the history of my adventures.

ONCHEDU,  I feel you, that has always been my style, and it works, but on this chick it doesn't seem to be working.
could there be anything am not doing properly?
Re: **the** Ritual**of**wooing**a**beautiful**lady** by wealthpriest: 6:10am On Aug 03, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Morally Corrupt? / Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? / Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.