Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? (2698 Views)

Nairaland Party / Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party / Nairaland Party Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by kodewrita(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2005
Yes, we are currently discussing one among a few members including Seun. lets know what u think about one in your area.

Personally i would like to know what mamba, tayotina and Chigzy look like.
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by mosiate(f): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2005
omo,the party go tap ohooooo,no forget to give me IV,and pls i need MR available just for that nigth any competent guy can contact me thru my PM.
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by obong(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2005
where would the party be?
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by Seun(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2005
Ok, first of all, special acknowledgement to Chawkee's e don dey more captivating o thread.

What I have in mind is a series of get-togethers from Lagos to Sokoto to Port-Harcourt and all over the country. The objective of the party would be simply to enable people in the same town (or state) to know each other better and create the possibility for future meetings for business and pleasure.

I imagine that each gathering would take place on a Saturday and charge an entrance fee at the venue. I imagine that it would be strictly for Nairaland Forum members, and you will be able to create a Nairaland id at the gate. I imagine that each member would come with id cards and to distribute to other who are interested.

What else would you suggest?

Chawkee suggested:
"E go be a round circle get together. It will start with introduction, then, we go come play who is in the circle, boju boju, round and round the village, te-n-te, bread and butter,.... . When all man don tire, we go come end am with folktales. Rice and stew no important."
grin grin
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by hotangel2(f): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2005
You know i can't be there right?
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by Greatpeter(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2005
Cool angel rather than hotangel why won't you be there? Any crime being present?
You will bag an award that night. Guess the award?
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by casper(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2005
omo him no go fair if una no do party come our side {america} cry we are only NIGERIANS living in america so we should not be excluded for anything. cheesy
make una just try arrange something come our side especially NY wink

Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by Ra(f): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2005
Wow, it's my first time reading this thread and I must say it's such a brilliant idea.

Well, why not adopt the pringles motto: once we pop, we can't stop...... grin

Might as well have a get together around here as well. Somewhere central (a cafe or something in central London) for those of us in the UK. Let each fraction come back after the party to post their experiences........
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by chimanu2000(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2005
hey dont rush the party cus i am presently far upnorth(by cameroun actually)in taraba so reign in your horses keep in under your hearts till september
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by Seun(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2005
Nigerians everywhere ... UK, US, Cameroun, Lagos, Sokoto, Port-Harcourt.

What if we group ourself into subgroups depending where we stay and organize different parties?
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by Ra(f): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2005
chimanu2000:

hey don't rush the party cus I am presently far upnorth(by cameroun actually)in taraba so reign in your horses keep in under your hearts till september

....erm...... because you say so?

Just kidding, mate. grin
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by hotangel2(f): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2005
Ermmm... NY?? You've gotta be kidding me. I ain't gon get my ass to NY cos of 'party'. lol. Anyways anybody from the cowboy land here?? w00t w00t Texas!!!
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by dominobaby(f): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2005
Yeah. Indeed it's been more captivating these days. In fact, for a whole week I couldn't get online I felt Nairaland and outta touch.

Good to be back and I concur to a parri! (party).
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by obong(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2005
chimanu2000:

hey don't rush the party cus I am presently far upnorth(by cameroun actually)in taraba so reign in your horses keep in under your hearts till september

How is Taraba. I hear it gets cold up there. Have you been to Gashaka Gumti, the national park?
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by buddy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2005
I think will be swell idea!

I bet the lagos bash will be the best.smiley)

anyways lets see ow it goes.
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by mosiate(f): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2005
i can wait to go for the party,it going to be funnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by motla(f): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2005
the party has to be in lagos
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by legry(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2005
No more talk action is what is needed now, capisch! So seun gime some action
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by Pinky(f): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2005
nice replies bt i have that nagging feeling that no party is gonna be thrown anywhere {i mite be wrong. its just a feeling am expressing}...it seems al i read here is our fantasies.. wat we want but cant get
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by bioye(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2005
the parties will hold. it's all in our hands. so, some action!

let each person who is interested post their location, and let's start counting. so, if i'm the first to obey this rule and i'm in lagos, it goes:

lagos

also, for each location, can we start suggesting dates, locations, game plan and financing? or would it be betta to have some minimum volume of interested persons before we start finalising?

i think if we have up to 20 pple in each location we could speed up things. i hope we can have a proportionate ratio of guys to ladies..

..and i'm out.
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by kodewrita(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2005
It would have been easier if anybody paid attention to the "where do you reside ?" link up there. It would make organizing it easier.

personally i stay in one of the O states (I leave you to guess which one though i am not averse to cross-country) and I would not mind organizing one.
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by Seun(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2005
Pinky, there will be get-togethers and parties, but the question is when and it depends on how quickly we're able to overcome the other challenges faced by this forum.
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by Pinky(f): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2005
Seun:

Pinky, there will be get-togethers and parties, but the question is when and it depends on how quickly we're able to overcome the other challenges faced by this forum.
good no probs.. am in
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by tayotina(f): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2005
Ooohh, how I wish we could organise this party quickly.  For the sake of the SSS among us  grin tongue
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by Motee(f): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2005
Its not a bad idea especially for people like me who dont have friends but looking forward to meet good god created.
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by mikebuddy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2006
Things are not real as we see them sometime.Party online.
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by Keiser(m): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2006
will there be dirty hookers at this party?

the answer is "YES"

because i will be bringing plenty of them
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by ono(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2006
Party? Let's have one in Warri and I'll be right there, pronto!!

dirty hookers - pls, don't bring them o. AIDS/HIV is real.
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by mikebuddy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2006
Posted by: ono
Insert Quote
Party? Let's have one in Warri and I'll be right there, pronto!!

dirty hookers - please, don't bring them o. AIDS/HIV is real.
Correct!!!!!!!!
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by snazzydawn(f): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2006
if we do it by location,Uyo branch will be dryyyyyy!!!!will be at my house cos the only Uyo Nlnders are in my house!!!abeg make una do am for Lagos.If no one dey disposed,well........
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by mikebuddy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2006
Em ,what about @ MADONNA?
Re: Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? by snazzydawn(f): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2006
MADONNA?that mini secondary school?hell no,so that you will not get expelled like most of my friends there!!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons The World Would End In 2012 / Gtbank Customers Can Now Make Deposit Through Atm / Snail Distributors Needed All Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.