Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far (1327 Views)

Ballon D'or 2012: How They Voted / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / 2010/11 Football Season Transfers/Transfer Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by mamagee3(f): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2010
Real Madrid attacker Cristiano Ronaldo has been voted as 2010-11 La Liga Player of the Season so far by Goal.com readers.

The vote was predictably dominated by CR7 and his close rival, Barcelona's Lionel Messi.

It was the Argentine's Blaugrana team-mate Andres Iniesta who came in third with a meagre 2.63% votes.

The full results and the breakdown in percentages can be viewed below.

Congratulations to Cristiano Ronaldo!

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/2292/editorials/2010/12/29/2281800/goalcom-poll-results-real-madrid-ace-cristiano-ronaldo-voted
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by usbcable(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2011
he deserves it.
cr7 is a wonderful player
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by Jesutourmewer(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2011
CR7 really deserve it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by ogazi007(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2011
By goal.com
lmao!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by usbcable(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2011
if it were Messi it wont be lmfao. angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2011
Goal.com indi? india india what do they know besides cricket
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by montelik(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2011
These goal.com peeps have a real Ronaldo vs Messi fetish. Forever trying to play d 2 of them against themselves. they should please relax with d messi vs CR7 obsession.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by usbcable(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2011
montelik:

These goal.com peeps have a real Ronaldo vs Messi fetish. Forever trying to play d 2 of them against themselves. they should please relax with d messi vs CR7 obsession.

they ie. goal.com is also so obsessed with fake transfer rumours.
messi going to man city
guadiola going to chelsea
man city bidding $150 Million for iniesta
stupid news most often, I'ld say.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by AjanleKoko: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
Goal.com again.
same dudes who ran a poll just before El Classico where Ozil and Khedira were rated above Iniesta and Busquets, Ramos above Alves, and Carvalho above Puyol.
Sneijder is their own Ballon D'Or winner undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by usbcable(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

Goal.com indi? india india what do they know besides cricket

check the international edition, its there.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1675/goalcom-polls/2011/01/02/2286262/goalcom-poll-results-real-madrid-star-cristiano-ronaldo

abi, you want to say the whole world too knows nothing but cricket? grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by usbcable(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Goal.com again.
same dudes who ran a poll just before El Classico where Ozil and Khedira were rated above Iniesta and Busquets, Ramos above Alves, and Carvalho above Puyol.
Sneijder is their own Ballon D'Or winner undecided

as much as I dont trust everything I read on goal.com.
it still remains one of the most informative sights when it comes to football matters.
they over-dramatize news/info, they are fund of yellow journalism but they also have lots of details too(and balderdash grin).
overall, most of us even complete sports cant do without them too.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by ddippset(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2011
some folks here SHOULD stop spreading fake fake items. goal.com does not have only one region. infact there could be over 10 regions. MAMA GEE here probably just saw one region ONLY and jumped on air simply due 2 her hatred for MESSI. in one other region i saw, messi was first, iniesta was second, ronaldo third. so MAMA GEEE iam sorry to BREAK UR HEART. aiiiiyaaa. ( JUST LOOK AT THE STATISTICS BTW MESSI AND RONALDO THIS SEASON AND SEE WHY MESSI COULD NEVER NEVER NEVER BE SECOND TO RONALDO) WOMAN PLEEEEEEASE!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by ddippset(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2011
based on what? MESSI-fewer MATCHES PLAYED, more GOALS, more ASSISTS, less PENALTY GOALS, SUPER CUP ALREADY, TOP OF LA LIGA, EL CLASSICO VICTORY! WHOEVER SAYS RONALDO IS LA LIGA PLAYER SO FAR NEEDS TO PINCH THEMSELF. stop the comparisons NOW!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by holydante(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
Happy new year guys!!

I was thinking that 2011 may possible exorcise certain traits from some folks here but I just shake my head. What a kindergerten story in 2011!!! This woman's obsession with christiana is too glaring and is gradually turning into cause for concern, imagine the cheeky info, readers of goal.com? Not even espn or fifa site, just readers of a site? Geez, someone needs help here.

There has not been and NEVER will be basis for comparison between Mmesoma Messi and petulant-christiana-diver-showboy, events and stats have proven it, but if this piece of unbalanced news will give someone an ooorgasm that they crave for since time immemorial, then let it be.

On Messi we stand
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by ddippset(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
holydante:

Happy new year guys!!

I was thinking that 2011 may possible exorcise certain traits from some folks here but I just shake my head. What a kindergerten story in 2011!!! This woman's obsession with christiana is too glaring and is gradually turning into cause for concern, imagine the cheeky info, readers of goal.com? Not even espn or fifa site, just readers of a site? Geez, someone needs help here.

There has not been and NEVER will be basis for comparison between Mmesoma Messi and petulant-christiana-diver-showboy, events and stats have proven it, but if this piece of unbalanced news will give someone an ooorgasm that they crave for since time immemorial, then let it be.

On Messi we stand
ON POINT!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by rasputinn(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
Anybody that would put Messi ahead of Ronaldo this season should be high on exhaust fumes+-
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by mamagee3(f): 3:07am On Jan 06, 2011
rasputinn:

Anybody that would put Messi ahead of Ronaldo this season should be high on exhaust fumes+-
Couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by eyoniggar(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mamagee, u have never seized to amaze me.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by amurx(m): 1:13am On Jan 07, 2011
the guy worth am joo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by dipo2much(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2011
I agree. But then, I ask myself 'what has he done better than messi'
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by MrTA(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2011
Score more goals?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by usbcable(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^^
^^^
earn more money grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 2010-11 La Liga Player Of The Season So Far by yemmight(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2011
dipo2much:

I agree. But then, I ask myself 'what has he done better than messi'
What has messi done to better CR7?

(1) (Reply)

Smdh Bayern Munich Fans Caught having $ex In Stands During Hoffenheim Match / Does Erik Lamela "Rabona" Goal Deserve a Puskas Award? / Breaking News! Manu Buy Micheal Owen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.