Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 PM

My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! (3362 Views)

How Do You View Girls Dat Put On BUTT *** PIC *** / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / Na Mostly Ugly Girls Dat Give U Problem And Heartache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Anazroe(m): 2:35am On Dec 31, 2010
MY Advice to all those igbotic gurls
dat travelled to d village to Kidnap
husband, dis december 2010*#If
someone comes
Into your life 'n becomes a part of you,
But for
some reason he couldn't stay,
Don't cry too much,
Just be glad that your
paths crossed
'n
some how he made you happy
even for a while, !!#*
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 2:43am On Dec 31, 2010
grin grin grin

poster they are everywhere here on nairaland

They know themselves grin grin grin

so women now travel back to Ukwa-Igboland in search of husband's

Is it now that bad!! grin grin grin

Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by nellaluv(f): 2:44am On Dec 31, 2010
Ode undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 2:47am On Dec 31, 2010
^^Item number 1 grin grin
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by tpia1: 3:31am On Dec 31, 2010
so getting married is now called kidnapping husband?
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by xgel: 4:47am On Dec 31, 2010
Don't blame anybody husband is not easy to come by. Let them search wherever the can find.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 677ano(m): 5:09am On Jan 03, 2011
Let them try their luck at the village square now
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by tpia1: 5:18am On Jan 03, 2011
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2011
xgel:

Don't blame anybody husband is not easy to come by.[size=20pt] Let them search wherever the can find.[/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by daduke2k(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2011
wotz wit diz foolz and tribalistic threadz. @op, get a job please.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by calddon(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
y d rush wen husbands r all over, they just need 2 b less chosey, have good morals, luk good n d husbands will come knocking.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2011
calddon:

y d rush wen husbands r all over, they just need 2 b less chosey, have good morals, luk good n d husbands will come knocking.

very true.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^My Goldie I supposed you have heard that simple advice!! grin grin grin
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2011
190 im not single,neither am i searching, tell that to the single sistas. smiley
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by slap1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2011
Why would a woman's wish trouble a man this much? Poster, you sound like you're waiting for the bride-price to come down to N245.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

190 im not single,neither am i searching, tell that to the single sistas. smiley
^^ sister's like who!! grin
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

^^ sister's like who!! grin

like the ones you know cheesy cheesy
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^You meant firey crouch and her band of waggoner's
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

^^You meant firey crouch and her band of waggoner's

At least I am legally married unlike you Mr Faux married man. undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie,

He has to keep a woman long enough to get married. You know his paws are slippery.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

At least I am legally married unlike you Mr Faux married man. undecided

Ouch, did i hurt a fly~ undecided undecided
Lmao, Legally married is different from staying Legally married, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, SMH
Not Nairalandering and chasing Broke egyptian pharoah's all over the place
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

Ouch, did i hurt a fly~ undecided undecided
Lmao, Legally married is different from staying Legally married, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, SMH
Not Nairalandering and chasing Broke egyptian pharoah's all over the place

Try to focus less on me and more on how to keep your paws from losing chicks yearly. Jealousy green isn't your color.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^dont worry my marriage would make your's Jealous grin grin
try and keep your man away from Jamo chick's, Ure losing him already~
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

^^dont worry my marriage would make your's Jealous grin grin
try and keep your man away from Jamo chick's, Ure losing him already~
undecided undecided undecided

I can't worry about a single boy who wishes to be married. By the way, you do enough worrying for the both of us. You seem to be guarding mine very well. Good job. Here a crumb. Just because you scavenge for someone to remotely like you doesn't mean all Nigerian men do.

Many of them have a better hand grip.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2011
R.O.T.F.L.M.A.O

Better hand Grip!!

Yo would be shell shocked when It fallz on yo
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

R.O.T.F.L.M.A.O

Better hand Grip!!

Yo would be shell shocked when It fallz on yo

Predictable.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2011
Senseless!! undecided undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Odunnu: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
xgel:

Don't blame anybody husband is not easy to come by. Let them search wherever the can find.
Wives are not easy to come by as well!
Nothing good comes easy
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
Exactly.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by kaymoney2(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
Only the strong survives and only the wise excel cool cool cool cool
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

Only the strong survives and only the wise excel cool cool cool cool

Gbam!. just as good husbands are not easy to find,so are good wives,its vise versa.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie,

I want two tickets to the wedding and make sure it around spring time. I can't be singing in no heat! Should I bring the husband too? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Experiences With Love? / Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House / Help Please !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.