Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. (3673 Views)

Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc / Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc In One Year / I Want To Do My Hnd In Rivpoly Bori. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. by marshal4us(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2011
please some one should help me. i have a lower credit in my hnd accountancy, now i want to do my pgd but the universities requirement is upper credit. can someone tell me what i should do to continue my education here in nigeria. this is January and i don't want to miss any opportunity this year. all contributions will be appreciated.
Re: I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. by cejo(m): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2011
my friend, ur havin a low credit doesnt imply academic bankruptcy,if d sch u applied 4 does nt admit hnd lower credit then scout n kno odas dat do accept lower credit b4 pickin pgd forms.neva mind there so many schs who accept lower cos ur lower does nt mean d person wit upper is more intelligent than ursef,so dont relegate ursef 2 d background.cheer up.
Re: I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. by Odunnu: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2011
What schools did you seek admission from?
What course did you study?What course do you seek to study in the PGD?
Re: I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. by marshal4us(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2011
i studied accountancy. i went to unn and nnamdi azikiwe university, awka, both required upper credit. i really need remedy. pls someone should help.
Re: I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. by Odunnu: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2011
What course do you seek to study in the PGD?
Who did u meet in UNN?
I'l make enquiries for you as soon as I get back to Enugu next week.
And if their form is out already,better buy, keep,hope and pray it works out. Their forms dont stay out on sale for long
Re: I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. by nklove1: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2011
my dear a lot of universities are accepting HND lower credit. it depends on the school u apply, i too have HND lower credit but i want to go for ACCA is better than that ur PGD. wel u can check lagos state university, Imo state University etc.
Re: I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. by jossylad86(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2011
Please I studied Electrical Electronics Engineering-Upper credit. But during my time in school and after school I developed passion for Business. I setup mine and it was a colossal success.
Please I'd want to know if I can be admitted for PGD Business Admin with my Elect Elect Engr HND. I have University of Calabar in mind.
Any suggestion would be appreciated here or in etukudojoseph@gmail.com
Re: I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. by jossylad86(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2011
Please I studied Electrical Electronics Engineering-Upper credit. But during my time in school and after school I developed passion for Business. I setup mine and it was a colossal success.
Please I'd want to know if I can be admitted for PGD Business Admin with my Elect Elect Engr HND. I have University of Calabar in mind.
Any suggestion would be appreciated here or in etukudojoseph@gmail.com
Re: I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. by Odunnu: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2011
With outstretched arms, you'll be accepted.
I had an Academic adviser back in my 2nd year in the Uni. He read Engineering(cant remember the arm) in Yaba. He has since thrown that cert. away because he got hs PGD,MBA,Msc,Phd all in the business field. I wish you luck o
Re: I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. by Odunnu: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2011
With outstretched arms, you'll be accepted.
I had an Academic adviser back in my 2nd year in the Uni. He read Engineering(cant remember the arm) in Yaba. He has since thrown that cert. away because he got hs PGD,MBA,Msc,Phd all in the business field. I wish you luck o

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) / Esut Post Ume Screening 2011/2012 / Kogi State University Pre Degree Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.