Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341559 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Luvlydevin(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
good afternoon room my Samsung phone just boot on by it self without me pressing it and it would only display the Samsung logo it won't go past there,( it would hook) please how can I make it work again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Henrique99: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Engineers in the house,pls help me.my tecnop5 hangs whenever i switch d power button on..what do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by keandre: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Henrique99: Engineers in the house,pls help me.my tecnop5 hangs whenever i switch d power button on..what do i do?

hw old is this phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrakin(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Good day sir/ma
Please how much can I unlock iPhone 4 and where can I do it around iyana ipaja ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
I need help on hw I can root my itel1451 (Beyond II) , can somebody pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Shininstar30: I need help on hw I can root my itel1451 (Beyond II) , can somebody pls help me
download framaroot and root it...it is easy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Luvlydevin: good afternoon room my Samsung phone just boot on by it self without me pressing it and it would only display the Samsung logo it won't go past there,( it would hook) please how can I make it work again
boot it into bootloader and reset your fone..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:00am On Aug 21, 2014
mrakin: Good day sir/ma
Please how much can I unlock iPhone 4 and where can I do it around iyana ipaja ?

Pray it isn't blacklisted
Call 0806 565 6796
Budget like 8 to 12k
D price varies according to the carriers time
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Luvlydevin(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2014
morganist99: boot it into bootloader and reset your fone..
please how can I do this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Henrique99: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2014
keandre:

hw old is this phone
by how old hw do u mean?d date i bought d fone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2014
is it possible to root my Fone without a computer? I need assistance pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Shininstar30: is it possible to root my Fone without a computer? I need assistance pls

Depends on the phone model..... What's the phone model ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samfilo31(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
i wil charge ma P5 it shows charge indicator... bt even its one week nt even one single bar wil enter.. pls any idea
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Luvlydevin: please how can I do this
hold power button and volume down simultaneously...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Samfilo31: i wil charge ma P5 it shows charge indicator... bt even its one week nt even one single bar wil enter.. pls any idea

Lmao
One week?
Charge d battery with desktop and see if it will get bars, if not, u don't need an angel to tell u dat ur battery is faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McMayor(m): 6:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Hello... Please i mistakenly bought this phone on Ebay and when i got the phone i realised it is locked to 3 different networks ; E&E, ORANGE AND T-MOBILE. Now my question is ; Do i just pay once and they will unlock it from all 3 networks??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2014
McMayor: Hello... Please i mistakenly bought this phone on Ebay and when i got the phone i realised it is locked to 3 different networks ; E&E, ORANGE AND T-MOBILE. Now my question is ; Do i just pay once and they will unlock it from all 3 networks??

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRR.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samfilo31(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2014
bobo65:

Lmao
One week?
Charge d battery with desktop and see if it will get bars, if not, u don't need an angel to tell u dat ur battery is faulty
hav been using desktop to charge all dis while bt am nt comfortable wid dat... i need to charge direct... i tink de charging port is faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2014
McMayor: Hello... Please i mistakenly bought this phone on Ebay and when i got the phone i realised it is locked to 3 different networks ; E&E, ORANGE AND T-MOBILE. Now my question is ; Do i just pay once and they will unlock it from all 3 networks??

Oboy na to dey use d phone like mp3 because it's too complicated to b used as an iPhone , Lolz

Just carry it to sum1 dat unlocks phones, It's like once it's factory unlocked to one carrier, other will b unlocked too
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2014
Samfilo31: hav been using desktop to charge all dis while bt am nt comfortable wid dat... i need to charge direct... i tink de charging port is faulty

If it's showing charging sign then Ur port is okay , I think it's Ur IC dat is faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samfilo31(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2014
bobo65:

If it's showing charging sign then Ur port is okay , I think it's Ur IC dat is faulty
i tink its de port cos even on pc its nt connecting
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by imatejammer: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
imatejammer:

Was informed by a techie at Saka Tinubu that I will need someone with IMEI "box" at Computer Village to fix my LG G2. Anyone knows the guy with this device at Computer Village?

PLS, still need your assistance, Engineers!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
framaroot refused to install on my itel1451 (Beyond ll), getting me frustrated. somebody pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
nani667:

Depends on the phone model..... What's the phone model ?
it's itel1451 (Beyond ll) help me pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=nani667]

Depends on the phone model..... What's the phone model

it's itel1451 (Beyond ll) help me pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enochogaga(m): 1:00am On Aug 23, 2014
Pls help.when I open app after some time it closes itself and I can not even uninstall any app,when ever I try d phone will go off. All app I open must closed it self.pls help.my phone is ops son D1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:54am On Aug 23, 2014
enochogaga: Pls help.when I open app after some time it closes itself and I can not even uninstall any app,when ever I try d phone will go off. All app I open must closed it self.pls help.my phone is ops son D1

If u bought dat phone brand new below 20k and it has a ram below 1gb then don't b shocked, some phones close apps automatically to free d ram so dat d phone wouldn't hang
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:01am On Aug 23, 2014
imatejammer:

PLS, still need your assistance, Engineers!!!

Call this guy 08132830899

If he doesn't know then call this guy 0703 519 7927

If he doesn't know then call this guy 0806 633 4966

One of the 3 engrs will surely help u, if not all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enochogaga(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2014
bobo65:

If u bought dat phone brand new below 20k and it has a ram below 1gb then don't b shocked, some phones close apps automatically to free d ram so dat d phone wouldn't hang
My apps are not up to 20.no games.and my ram is 1GB.if I collect app to install it it's a problem.the phone will go off and on automatically
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enochogaga(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2014
bobo65:

My apps are not up to 20.no games.if i collect apps to install it is a problem, d phone will go off and on automatically.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2014
enochogaga:
My apps are not up to 20.no games.and my ram is 1GB.if I collect app to install it it's a problem.the phone will go off and on automatically

Na to flash the phone remain
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tennyson10: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2014
Hello guys, my s5 clone which is just few days old doesn't obbey the touch command. If I press command it will execute browser command. Sometimes it just start opening and closing apps all by itself. Pls what's the problem and what can be done. Is it a problem with d touch screen or its a hardware problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.