Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341494 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 1:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Jraph:

go here http://m.reddapps.store.aptoide.com/app/market/ch.dlpdb.playstorefixer/3/6144341/Play%20Store%20Fixer download play store fixer install and open it then class click on start and it will fix your play store directly after that you will see a pop up chose play store and click on always after the fixing it will open play store and say item not found just close it and open play store again it will work

God bless u my brother, it worked like magic
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 29, 2014
plz my s4 mini screen cracked this morning hw much is the screen nd whr can i repair it in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nehemiah459(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2014
Phone engineers kindly look into this topic and help me out... www.nairaland.com/1970034/want-unlock-lg-optimus-f6
I want to unlock my LG Phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harbiodun21: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2014
hi guys my samsung galaxy s4 iss not installing bbm is telling unable to parse d package
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hoii(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pls help. My bro's opsson 6677 does not power on. It jus displays 'Opsson' and hangs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
I don't know What is wrong with my phone, it keeps rebooting and I have flashed it already but it is still the same. What can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Simran94:
I don't know What is wrong with my phone, it keeps rebooting and I have flashed it already but it is still the same. What can I do?

In these situations Stating the name and model of your device can help us help you better
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
nani667:

In these situations Stating the name and model of your device can help us help you better
. Techno m7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harbiodun21: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
hi guys pls my samsung galaxy s4 is not installing bbm anytym i tried installing it d reply i get is can not parse the package
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by didano1: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
my sony ericsson xperia arc 8 keeps restartn what i gng to do pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pls help my gionee M2 back botton is nt functioning, i took it to gionee shop and i wz tld the screen needs to be changed, could the screen be the cause of the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
leocolin:
Pls help my gionee M2 back botton is nt functioning, i took it to gionee shop and i wz tld the screen needs to be changed, could the screen be the cause of the problem?

did you take it to their care centre?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2014
ebab:

did you take it to their care centre?
yes.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enochogaga(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls how can i root my tecno p3 without pc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
leocolin:
yes.....

then change the screen if that is what they said is wrong with it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bratan(m): 1:26am On Oct 31, 2014
Pls enlighten me on what could be the problem of a bold 5 blackberry. Sometimes, the buttons don't function , likewise the touch screen. Only the mouse works.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2014
amoleoluyinka:
Greetings to the engineers in the house........pls I accidentally deleted my pictures, songs, documents and even videos on my memory card. Pls is there any free software that doesn't require product or activation key that can be used to recover the files?
Thanks for ur response.

Yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Shininstar30:
what do I do my people my play store is not opening again.

What's the response

I just saw now that someone has solved that.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2014
hnkan:
hello pls help. my dad bot a cube 9x device but had been using wifi instead of mobile data. but since he decided to use mobile data, the tab refuses to browse, google play store does not open. but with wifi the tab is perfect. but he wants to be using mobile data plan on it. infact he subcribed to the mtn sme data plan share. he bought 500mb, but was surprised to see that about 280mb is left yet he cudnt use it to browse. pls help. wat cud be the problem.

what's the error message or number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2014
samuelkingz:
Goodday all..pls i hav a small problem..i cant save pages on my opera mini ..it tells me failed to save page.i hav delted so many but yet no result.i use a nokia 302..pls help me out.

Examine your memory card
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2014
Oluschenco:
Pls, I want to ask how i can use my glo bb monthly plan on an android phone (techno M3). My Phone got damaged and i am not willing to repair it. pls help

It's gonna work. Whatsapp me 08179****88
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2014
Hoii:
Pls help. My bro's opsson 6677 does not power on. It jus displays 'Opsson' and hangs

get the same phone (rooted one) and quote me back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2014
enochogaga:
Pls how can i root my tecno p3 without pc

download these 2 applications, poot and ministro. then quote me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolam4skywd(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2014
My tecno f5 fall insyd water nd one engineer help me service am but e neva on since den, hope dere z still solution to it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tyconcepts(f): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2014
hnkan:
hello pls help. my dad bot a cube 9x device but had been using wifi instead of mobile data. but since he decided to use mobile data, the tab refuses to browse, google play store does not open. but with wifi the tab is perfect. but he wants to be using mobile data plan on it. infact he subcribed to the mtn sme data plan share. he bought 500mb, but was surprised to see that about 280mb is left yet he cudnt use it to browse. pls help. wat cud be the problem.

Is the configuration on the tab set to use mobile data plan. This I ask coz some mobile data plan has to be set to browse effectively.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by keandre: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
12mnths Warranty from tecno is it from when it was released or purchased?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
keandre:
12mnths Warranty from tecno is it from when it was released or purchased?

Purchased

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VICTOFX(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
any sound Engr. here I can meet in computer village to help me unlock my iphone5, n how much is it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2014
Hawlahscho:

download these 2 applications, poot and ministro. then quote me or whatsapp if I don't come here on time. 08179008388

Pls help! my phone luncher has stop working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2014
brito:

Pls help! my phone luncher has stop working

get another one from play store I recommend Nova luncher either the premium version or d free version
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2014
ebab:

Reload the os
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.