Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1340933 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2015
GabrielShaze:
Hello everyone.
Mehn, I downloaded the update to for my Infinix Zero (1/8 version) and i guess i might have bricked my phone based on the fact that I had it rooted. Ive tried following tutorials online to flash it and install a custom Xperia Z Rom using SP Flash tool to no avail. cry cry cry
Tried copying the ROM into my memory card using a friend's phone and tried installing it by one of the Apply updates options but that didnt work either.

Below is the tutorial I tried but I guess he wasn't explicit enough. Don't know what I missed.
http://naijacrib..com/2015/01/how-to-flash-your-dead-infinix-zero-x506.html

Pls if there's anyone who has faced same problem and solved it, PLS HELP.
Someone else posted the same problem, I guess we might be seeing more of this as time goes https://www.nairaland.com/1839243/infinix-zero-discussion-thread/200#29780917

THANKS A LOT sad
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to check it for you. And if you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GabrielShaze(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to check it for you. And if you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!

Ok thanks. Im in Enugu.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OBILOLIGHT(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pls I need help me with d procedure 4 configuring my Tecno H6 for blackberry plans browsing? Pls wats d procedure? Is it risky? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2015
GabrielShaze:

Ok thanks. Im in Enugu.
Hi! Following pls find the address and hotline of our phone collecting point in Enugu: 1B,Ifesinachi Plaza, Ogbete Main Market, Enugu 08173083609. You can try to contact them. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GabrielShaze(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Following pls find the address and hotline of our phone collecting point in Enugu: 1B,Ifesinachi Plaza, Ogbete Main Market, Enugu 08173083609. You can try to contact them. Thank you!

I'll pay them a visit today. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sannies(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Hello all,
I've got a bb torch 3 (9860). and my computer is not recognizing the device when plugged
in via USB. I've tried using different ports, and the cable doesn't appear to be
damaged. When I connect my phone, the clock face appears; however, it does not
charge, and does not show up as a drive in My Computer.
According to the help on Blackberry.com and on my phone itself, I should "enable
USB mass storage mode". However, after following the instructions, this does not
appear as an option.
The following are the instructions I found:
Your smartphone appears as a drive on your computer.
To turn off USB mass storage mode, press the key > Disconnect.
When I get to step 3, I press the BB key and the options I see are: "Safely remove
media card", "Format", "Repair", "Save", "Help" and "Close".
What should I do? I don't mind so much that my phone isn't charging via USB; I
normally use a wall adapter. However, I would like to be able to easily transfer files
from my computer to my Curve and vice-versa.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by justi4jesu(f): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
sannies:
Good day, whenever I connect my bb torch 3 to a system (either laptop or desktop)
it doesn't come up as a usb, it only charge the bb. What is the cause?

On the home screen, select “Options”

Select “Memory”

Toggle “Media Card Support” to “On”

Toggle “Mass Storage Mode” to “On”

Toggle “Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to “Prompt”, or “Yes”

Press the Menu key and select “Save”

Now that you've checked the options and confirmed they are enabled, connect your smartphone to a PC and check it out if the problem persists.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bigcil2(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
I need help, I have a Samsung Note 2 . It keeps on freezing for like 30mins on the samsung logo screen, restarts , says things like whats app error, google services stopped. I cant play music with it, I cant use the camera. Its that bad that i cant view my barcode on bbm. It restarts like 30 times in an Hour. Its that Bad. I downloaded the recent firmware 4.4.2 and installed on the phone but its the same issue. I guess what i have to do is erase the entire memory of the phone and return the phone to a 'Dead State' No apps No startup, Nothing, Then reinstall the firmeware, But i have no lead ways. Anyone here with experience please help I am Loyal...lol...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yorex2011: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
I need to replace my cracked xperia zr screen. (it uses one glass tech so d touch doesn't work)
Can anyone replace it here and how much would it cost me.. Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yorex2011: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
2sizzlin:
Please both the lcd screen and digitizer(touch) of my "sony xperia sp" is broken.please i need someone who can help me repair/replace them

Same with my Xperia zr.. Pls lemme know if you find somewhere to replace it.. Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yorex2011: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
bigcil2:
I need help, I have a Samsung Note 2 . It keeps on freezing for like 30mins on the samsung logo screen, restarts , says things like whats app error, google services stopped. I cant play music with it, I cant use the camera. Its that bad that i cant view my barcode on bbm. It restarts like 30 times in an Hour. Its that Bad. I downloaded the recent firmware 4.4.2 and installed on the phone but its the same issue. I guess what i have to do is erase the entire memory of the phone and return the phone to a 'Dead State' No apps No startup, Nothing, Then reinstall the firmeware, But i have no lead ways. Anyone here with experience please help I am Loyal...lol...

Where u always flashing custom roms on it? Try downloading older firmwares first and see if it works
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noskybanj(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hello guys, my blackberry Q5 volume up has jst stopped working, nd am stuck with low call volumes. Can any1 please help me on how to increase my call volume?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Culube: 6:29am On Jan 17, 2015
Pls o, my infinix zero just went off last week,too it to carlcare n it was fixed, 2days after its givin me d same problem, pls does anybody knows wat might be wrong wit the fone, I need help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Solese: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2015
engineers pls help l hav this HTC sense whenever l activate d wifi d phone will automatically goes off and switch on again as if that is not enough as soon as bluetooth is turn it will roll endlessly and get back to normal mode witout d bluetooth turn on. pls do l flash d phone cos' l hav activated d default setting all to no avail. tanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2015
[size=20pt]please help!![/size]

i have a tecno P5. I replaced the battery this morning and switched it on. when i did dt, it brought up a page with a heading "encryption unsuccessful". the is what is written on the page

"encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.

To resume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that wasa backed up to your Google Account."

the problem here is that I've done the factory reset countless times through the page that comes up when u press and hold power button and volume up button but I still can't access my phone. That page still comes up.

What do I do??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francizy(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2015
I don't know if this is the right place to table my problem..

I tried using Seville Consulting website to practice their aptitude test but I was told

Cookies disabled!
Please ensure that you have enabled cookies in your browser settings.

I'm using UC Browser and I've checked the settings and couldn't find anywhere to enable the cookies in at the browser settings.

If you know any android browser that can run aptitude test websites and applications, and allows cookies, please kindly help me with the info.

Thanks for your help.

PS: I have a system which would have don the job but the battery doesn't last long and power supply in my area is nothing to write home about.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dipoh: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2015
thank you brodas in advance....am usin a nokia xl and I aint really enjoyin it cus its practically unrootable..would love if someon can put me thru or sumtin...ve tried framaroot nd the likes...Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dipoh: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2015
dipoh:
thank you brodas in advance....am usin a nokia xl and I aint really enjoyin it cus its practically unrootable..would love if someon can put me thru or sumtin...ve tried framaroot nd the likes...Thanks
and I ve updated mai fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
yorex2011:
I need to replace my cracked xperia zr screen. (it uses one glass tech so d touch doesn't work)
Can anyone replace it here and how much would it cost me.. Tnx

What is the model
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yorex2011: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
ebab:

What is the model
C5502
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davidayn(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please how much will a complete casing of samsung s3 cost me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samueloladapo(m): 1:34am On Jan 18, 2015
My Sony xperia SP has refused to come on since December 21st. But the LCD light comes on and off when I plug it.. but never power up
It's like an infinite batteryloop
I've tried engineers at CV IKEJA. But no luck

Anybody that can fix it shoUld holla. And let's deal

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jfactor(m): 3:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Pls my q5 is always receivin BlackBerry q10 O.S backup update. I need steps on how to do a backup b4 updatin d fone. Also, hop no probs wil occur Afta d update?. Pls advice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=20pt]please help!![/size]

i have a tecno P5. I replaced the battery this morning and switched it on. when i did dt, it brought up a page with a heading "encryption unsuccessful". the is what is written on the page

"encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.

To resume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that wasa backed up to your Google Account."

the problem here is that I've done the factory reset countless times through the page that comes up when u press and hold power button and volume up button but I still can't access my phone. That page still comes up.

What do I do??
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freshtomato(f): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Guys please I need your help, my sister just changed my password to pin and we have been trying to unlock the phone with the new pin but its not working. Its a samsung galaxy s 5

Pls urgent help needed! cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mabtechgroup: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2015
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW: ORDER ONLINE affordable and Original Mobile Phone Accessories and get a free delivery at Home/Office.
Ranging from hands free, Bluetooth headset, Power Banks, Beats by Dr. Dre Headset, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, HTC, Sony Xperia. Battery and Chargers
ORDER NOW>>http://phoneaccessories.mabtechgroup.com.ng/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Freshtomato:
Guys please I need your help, my sister just changed my password to pin and we have been trying to unlock the phone with the new pin but its not working. Its a samsung galaxy s 5

Pls urgent help needed! cry

Perform a factory reset ✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinola1384(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls Guru in the house I need ur advice I want to buy blackberry Q10 getting to market all I had was BRANDED and UNBRANDED pls whaich one should which one is better
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wheezyoung(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Anyone knows how to change the imei of a qualcomm snapdragon device...help urgently needed... Pls cry cry cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melicent: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
pls help me my tecno d9 got bricked when installing ifont, i didnt have clock word mod recovery on my phone, i took it to phone engineers but they cant do it pls help me cause am doomed am helpless.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Thank you very much for this. I almost gave up on d phone. I'm in Ogba, Lagos state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.