Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1328136 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (1210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by uncleteeh(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2015
my HTC T730 (window phone) is not running downloaded app. pls wot can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maxmills(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2015
good day guys,I have been using my h6,for like a month and
half,just 3days I restored it back to factory settings, and after
I noticed that wen am playing a game d phone pauses it ,and
when am typing too,it takes in the keyboard itself,the way its
behaving its like am pressing the back key,the thing is that is
only affecting my typing and gaming,any 1 with the similar
problem,or how it can be solved
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LeSaint(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hey, guys, PLEEASE HELP me! MY PHONE SEEMS TO BE BRICKED!!!

My mainstay, Galaxy S3 I9300, has been acting up since yesterday.

I just tried to turn off the screen after a call, and it went into what appears to be restart mode, but then didn't restart nor turn off; it flashes the vendor logo, "Samsung GALAXY SIII GT-I9300", like 5 sec On, 3 sec Off!

It has been in this condition since then, heating up and draining battery fast (when I plug it in, the flashing logo is replaced by the battery meter). Power button is inactive (except when used for Recovery step - see below)

Now let me give u details about my phone (I am not a phone techie, but I am above-average computer user):

S3 Rooted on stock ROM, I think ver. 4.2.2, or 4.2.3. Not sure I have CWM.
I have Avast Premium Anti-Theft fully deployed.

Now, I have tried unsuccessfully to enter Recovery mode, so that I can re-flash it. Using Vol-Down, it shows the green screen briefly, but wont continue to enter the download mode as the Vol-Up button becomes inactive at that moment. Using Vol-Up, it flashes a tiny-lettered menu for only half a sec, and wont allow any action from there either.
I don't know anything else to do now.

I have tried some googling, and they say hard-bricking is very rare, and happen invariably thru tampering.
But I just finished making a call FCS!

So, gurus in the House, is this my case a lost cause or is there a way out?

Summary: NOT BOOTING BEYOND LOGO, WONT ENTER RECOVERY MODE. PERPETUALLY TRYING TO REBOOT

Thanks for any help.

ps: my Avast is set-up to prevent usb-debug, and recovery, but that is in the OS, or isn't it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by showreals(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please help HTC 816. I small part of the screen Cracked, but the whole screen is still showing just some parts are not responding to touch. Please do i change the whole screen or digitizer alone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunak(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pls Ooo, phone engineers in da house I hail una Ooo. abeg how can I unlock my lg ms770 to Nigeria sim. pls I need reply ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sekzy99(m): 6:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Hello all, please i want to swap my s3 with s5 but i dont know any shop at ikeja dats into phone swap.
Pls kindly direct me or give address to where i can make the swap.
Tnks to u all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2015
maxmills:
good day guys,I have been using my h6,for like a month and
half,just 3days I restored it back to factory settings, and after
I noticed that wen am playing a game d phone pauses it ,and
when am typing too,it takes in the keyboard itself,the way its
behaving its like am pressing the back key,the thing is that is
only affecting my typing and gaming,any 1 with the similar
problem,or how it can be solved
Also experiencing dis after I reset ma h6 game pauses, video pauses am tired of it so I reset it again bou still d same.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taiwoti(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2015
Engineers pls my tecno n9 got stuck in hall switch and I can't do anything again, pls help, its very urgent, abeggggggggggggggggg.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maxmills(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=JohnnyNY post=30321852][/quote].my own h6 just came back to its senses,I didn't do anything
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
maxmills:
.my own h6 just came back to its senses,I didn't do anything
u mean all d pauses has stopped?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
taiwoti:
Engineers pls my tecno n9 got stuck in hall switch and I can't do anything again, pls help, its very urgent, abeggggggggggggggggg.
Flash the stock rom back to the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francizy(m): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Phone Engineers please help. My Tecno P9 misbehaves thus: sometimes it doesn't respond when I click, sometimes it clicks on apps, back button, home screen, etc, by itself. I've scanned the phone with every available antivirus all to no avail. I currently use tecno charger that came with the pad but a BB cord. I suspect its either the charger or USB cord, whatsapp or UC browser that is causing this problem because the problem seems to worsen when am using any of them. Please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freetowns: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Guys help. My HTC one (dual SIM) keep loosing service everytime. I have to tturn airplane mode on and off before it gets service again. This happens every one minute. It doesn't happen when its on 2g or when.data is turned off. I have done a reset but issue is still there.help please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phieccayurmie(f): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pls my LG G2 screen got cracked n d calibration is no more working. Pls how am I going to fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okinme: 2:04am On Feb 03, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olaolurhemsy(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Pls my tecno H6 is hot anytime i on the data either to 2g or 3g and drain my battery veryfast..pls wat is the solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dimplecakes(f): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2015
Good morning , pls I need help on my mtn sim, it has stop browsing. When I connect it, it doesn't show any sign of E or H. I use an android phone. My mtn sim is on sim 1, when I change it to sim 2, it still did not connect. I tried using someone else mtn line, Still the same problem. But wen I use other network on it, it will browse. Pls what could be the problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funkyjms: 7:47am On Feb 04, 2015
dimplecakes:
Good morning , pls I need help on my mtn sim, it has stop browsing. When I connect it, it doesn't show any sign of E or H. I use an android phone. My mtn sim is on sim 1, when I change it to sim 2, it still did not connect. I tried using someone else mtn line, Still the same problem. But wen I use other network on it, it will browse. Pls what could be the problem.

You may have to do SIM swap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dimplecakes(f): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2015
funkyjms:

You may have to do SIM swap

I have another mtn line, wen I put it on my fone, it doesn't show any sign of E or H. No connection.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by andyliedel: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Good afternoon guys, please my UMI C1 shows a black screen(or blackout) and restarts after a couple of minutes. .. Anyone with any idea what can be done?? ?....thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suzelle: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle its easy, free n fun
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cuteid(f): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hi enginers plz i need hlp wit dis andriod fone t a japanes made fone ntt docomo p-07c d fone as refuse 2 show d data connection sign n t nt even browsing atall.n plz i also need help wit d code 2 factory reset d fone.plz nid hlp asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
hey,pls what app can i use to root my Itel It1402?..its urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
dimplecakes:

I have another mtn line, wen I put it on my fone, it doesn't show any sign of E or H. No connection.
simply check connection settings
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oluwawhemzy:
hey,pls what app can i use to root my Itel It1402?..its urgent
Its easier on PC but try downloading KINGROOT APP on your phone, boys just a click
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 12:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Pls engineers in the house, I rooted my itel it1452. I have been trying to figure out how to modify the imei, no way at all. I have used so many method; mobile Uncle, engineering mode to no avail, pls what else can I try it with?

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2015
olaolurhemsy:
Pls my tecno H6 is hot anytime i on the data either to 2g or 3g and drain my battery veryfast..pls wat is the solution
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2015
francizy:
Phone Engineers please help. My Tecno P9 misbehaves thus: sometimes it doesn't respond when I click, sometimes it clicks on apps, back button, home screen, etc, by itself. I've scanned the phone with every available antivirus all to no avail. I currently use tecno charger that came with the pad but a BB cord. I suspect its either the charger or USB cord, whatsapp or UC browser that is causing this problem because the problem seems to worsen when am using any of them. Please help.
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2015
taiwoti:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to help you solve this problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francizy(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!

It took calcare personnels over 3 months to fix my brother's phone. The last time I went to calcare, I heard they'd take over a month to fix the screen of my p3. Couldn't wait, had to dump the phone and went on to buy an m3. So if it usually takes that long to fix a phone, I don't think I can wait, might just manage the pad like that till it goes bad completely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (1210) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.