Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339617 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
horlahlucee:
pls hlp, my phone keeps pausing while playing games or watching videos......any solution to the problem pls.
which phone are you using
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeancol11(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by horlahlucee(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
am using tecno p5+ @preboy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
horlahlucee:
am using tecno p5+ @preboy
does it get hot before the pausing starts, or it just pauses anytime you start a video or game
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by horlahlucee(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
no, it does not, it just pauses anytym it wants
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by horlahlucee(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Preboy:

does it get hot before the pausing starts, or it just pauses anytime you start a video or game

it pauses frequently while playing games or videos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmanuel90(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2015
Help pls...I just got this Samsung galaxy tab4G LTE
Model Number SCH-I905 from VERIZON sent from the
US.
Problem is,it doesn't detect my SIM card...what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dnte(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
pls i need help rooting itel_it1502
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by matosqui(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
hi pls i need a fairly used clean and working wll bb curve 4. Add me up on whatsapp so we can talk abt the price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kennyslim1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
holysaint1:

wowww... So so many problems in hia... As to opportuned quoted post above me, have u searched d net to know if d solution isnt out yet b4 u spend more dan budgeted.. kus dese guiz weh dey unlock phone do charge quite a huge sum ooo.. :/

Yea, some dey charge $10-20$... U get person?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gpercuxionz(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
hello engineers in the house. I need a working perfectly complete panel for my tecno phantom A plus (F7), and d price it will cost to be fixed. Pls contact me on 07063884158. Tnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holysaint1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
kennyslim1:

Yea, some dey charge $10-20$... U get person?

Na lag u dey ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niggaraw(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good evening my blackberry z30 went off and refuse to on, just blinking red and i have tried reloading the os but still not working at all, please i need a solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
niggaraw:
Good evening my blackberry z30 went off and refuse to on, just blinking red and i have tried reloading the os but still not working at all, please i need a solution
bro am sorry its my profession ur bord is dead dont let any engineer to tamper with it d dere is solution call me on 08023272214 am femi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kennyslim1(m): 5:46am On Mar 23, 2015
holysaint1:

Na lag u dey ?

Yes baba
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jwest09: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Pls any engineer that can repair sony xperia z screen should drop his contact
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Jwest09:
Pls any engineer that can repair sony xperia z screen should drop his contact
yeah I can help u fix it contact me on 08023272214 are u in lag?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2015
edwinbiz:
When i charge my tecno phantom it doesnt increase ( tecno f7)
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve this problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service centers, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gpercuxionz(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2015
hello engineers in the house. I
need a working perfectly
complete panel for my tecno
phantom A plus (F7), and d
price it will cost to be fixed. Pls
contact me on 07063884158 or whatsapp 08184069060.
Tnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holysaint1(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2015
kennyslim1:

Yes baba

bruh... U havent researched on anything... If u've done, u would have seen these links am bout to post to you nw and act on it..
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YFuloCndZ2c

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FXkMIo2ct1Q

these are basically for your phone... But if u cant go through the process... Then, lemme know so i will c wot i can do. sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2015
holyboy9946:
please my wifi and flash share is not is not working. my phone product is itel 452
Hi! You can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmiesky(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please engineers in the house, kindly help me out.
I use a Techno H5 and just recently it started misbehaving. After I finish doing anything with the phone, browsing, reading a message, playing game etc, the screen sleeps and after that it reboots itself automatically. Its been happening frequently. it's annoying because I can't even chat freely. while chatting & I drop the phone to do something else, before I come back it has rebooted itself. please help me out. What could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo007(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello plz engineers in the house .. My tecno m7 touch is not functioning please any idea on how to repair it I mean price and where precisely
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bluehorizo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
hello engineers in the house. My Tecno Phantom A+ is beginning to act up. Sometimes it will not power up for a long time even after removing the battery and inserting it back. It has been doing like this for sometime. Please what can I do about it? Is it giving a sign of packing up? Is it the battery?
I need some candid advice. Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ozyblazze: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
G'day I have a lenovo a369i and anytime I put a sim card in.it switches off until I remove it. As I type am using itel ; a much slower phone. but please any idea on how to get it working A-Okay.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
dynamo007:
Hello plz engineers in the house .. My tecno m7 touch is not functioning please any idea on how to repair it I mean price and where precisely
u can fix it are u in lagos ? if yes contact me on dis ill fix it for u 08023272214
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tunby(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hi guys.My barely 5months old Infinix Zero X506 phone which I bought on Konga has just fallen down the second time(face landing on the ground).The screen got cracked in the upper half of the screen.The problem now is that the touch screen is no more working.I can't do anything,not even receive calls, yet the phone is ON.Please help me o.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Pls sir, I don't know wats wrong wit my memory card, I used it to collect some films from my bro's laptop nd it automatically ejected itself at a point, I tried inserting it again but it will only read the modem I used in inserting it but won't read d memory card.
When I put it back to my phone, there was no signal at all that I inserted a memory card...
Pls wat do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lawz20(m): 2:26am On Mar 24, 2015
Hi engrs, am using Tecno S9 and recently it started developing a little problem which am not comfortable with, for sometime now, the phone has been running slow, I have deleted a lot of apps but its still slow, please what should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kennyslim1(m): 5:18am On Mar 24, 2015
just watched the videos now, i'll see if i can pay for it over there in america. thanks tho'

holysaint1:

bruh... U havent researched on anything... If u've done, u would have seen these links am bout to post to you nw and act on it..
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YFuloCndZ2c

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FXkMIo2ct1Q

these are basically for your phone... But if u cant go through the process... Then, lemme know so i will c wot i can do. sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holysaint1(m): 6:26am On Mar 24, 2015
kennyslim1:
just watched the videos now, i'll see if i can pay for it over there in america. thanks tho'

aiite
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Lawz20:
Hi engrs, am using Tecno S9 and recently it started developing a little problem which am not comfortable with, for sometime now, the phone has been running slow, I have deleted a lot of apps but its still slow, please what should I do?
Hi! Pls clear cache regularly, or you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.