Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341680 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 11:35pm On May 03, 2015
helenmi:

Yes, it is rooted. Please give me the procedure

I'll get back to you very shortly, I want to confirm something. . .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dguyindcorner(m): 4:14am On May 04, 2015
dguyindcorner:
pls gurus in d house come to my aid.

I have been trying to root my new lenovo k3 note with different apps including kingroot but no luck. Anyone with possible solutions pls?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 7:09am On May 04, 2015
Naijavibz1:
pls i want to change the glass of my galaxsy s4 how much does it cost and pls can u suggest an engineer to
me thanks.
are u in lag I can fix it for u my office at computer village contact me on 08023272214
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kakameks: 10:01am On May 04, 2015
Infinix Zero not booting or charging.

Hi.
Am having an issue with my infinix Zero, i first noticed that it goes off on it's own most times when in my pocket. I just assumed that maybe the power button may have been pushed while in my pocket or something. Then as at three days ago i noticed that after booting to the lock screen it freezes and after awhile goes off and i had to power up again for it to boot properly. This morning it went off again (battery at 67%) and has refused to boot and now it is not charging as well.

I hope this is not the end of the phone cos i like the feel and performance of the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2015
Naijavibz1:

your contact please.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabolz(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2015
my samsung galaxy mega GT-19200 touch is broken ...the screen is still perfectly fine though ...please help how much is it to buy and fix.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Havilah93(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2015
SONY Xperia SP screen (internal) broken

Anyone who can help me with repairing a sony xperia sp broken phone screen?
Both the touch screen (external) and the main screen (internal) are broken.

I'd appreciate any references to possible solutions too. . .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teeboy03(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2015
my infinix zero screen is not responding again after a fall..any idea on how it can be fixed..thanx

a small part at d top is still responding though
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pathology(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2015
pm house, I do restore my tecno a+, it was bricked, not installing any app, always show app not installed done factory reset severally no way. unfortunately I didn't do backup. pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Catalyst007(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2015
Email me if you need my help with rooting your MTK andriod phones... Meanwhile, if you want to purchase cheap MTN data bundles, visit:
http://cheapmtndatabundles..com/2015/04/buy-cheaper-mtn-data-subcriptions-from.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2015
roqchiq:
Whatsapp shows am online, and read icon turns blue...when i'm not online,or even using the phone even when am sleeping...causing problems cos friends think am ignoring them although am online and reading their chats.
Any ideas please,would be very grateful?
Am using xperia z2, i've un-installed it for now, until i figure a way out.
install it back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 7:39am On May 05, 2015
Havilah93:
SONY Xperia SP screen (internal) broken

Anyone who can help me with repairing a sony xperia sp broken phone screen?
Both the touch screen (external) and the main screen (internal) are broken.

I'd appreciate any references to possible solutions too. . .
are u in lag I can fix it call me on dis 08023272214
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Natanielbatt: 12:36am On May 06, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rolando89: 11:01am On May 06, 2015
I have one USA made HTC One. That is not picking signals here , what should be the issue ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2015
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
I was downloading a movie when my battery gets totally drained and went off. I changed the battery and re-started it and since then it has been asking for the memory card password.
I've never put password on it.

I use a Nokia asha 303; an s40 series phone.

I'd like to remove the pass word totally. Thanks sir.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Havilah93(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2015
femside:
are u in lag I can fix it call me on dis 08023272214

I'm not in Lagos, but can we still make an arrangement..?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fredoooooo: 8:15pm On May 06, 2015
Havilah93:

I'm not in Lagos, but can we still make an arrangement..?

Bros show up jare I miss you die
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dejie4live: 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
Can anyone give me an idea where i can unlock my sprint iphones. The are iphone 4, 4s, 5 and 5s. They are all USA used. I would gladly appreciate any assistance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Miner13: 9:40pm On May 06, 2015
Pls my p5 in not functioning well

Showing unfortunately launcher has stopped
Unfortunately candy crush has stopped even Facebook has stopped

Somebody help fast

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Miner13: 9:42pm On May 06, 2015
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!

Pls my p5 in not functioning well

Showing unfortunately launcher has stopped
Unfortunately candy crush has stopped even Facebook has stopped

Somebody help fast

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Havilah93(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2015
fredoooooo:

Bros show up jare I miss you die
Brown no vex too much o.

Na mountain wey dey here no allow us see the mountain wey dey there. . . grin grin grin

I will soon be back full time. . .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fredoooooo: 10:47pm On May 06, 2015
Havilah93:

Brown no vex too much o.

Na mountain wey dey here no allow us see the mountain wey dey there. . . grin grin grin
I know , it is well bro .. just to congratulate you for winning the league .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Havilah93(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2015
fredoooooo:

I know , it is well bro .. just to congratulate you for winning the league .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by khassy(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2015
just spoilt my Gionee M2 calibrator

anyone who knows how to fix it or who can recommend someone in Ilorin to me would be appreciated
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2015
instant unlocking of all blackberry phones include Q10,z10,Q5,Z30,
blackberry Porsche,blackberry passport
instant unlocking you dont need to wait for days
Unlock will be permanent, you can flash your phone after unlocking
Warranty will be not void while unlock
If the unlock counter is zero i.e mep 0 will can still unlock the phone
contact melowise technologies
no:1 majekodunmi street akinyele b/stop ipaja lagos
fast reliable and avoidable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olasha1(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2015
pls house i need a very urgent help here last friday 1/5/15 some guys broke and vandalize my car,they cart away some of my goods and my BB Q10 and a friend of mine said there is a way i can use the bb to trace them..pls i will so much appreciate ur favorable contribution 08068717899 or shynaraph@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lateralmaths(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2015
For two days now I've not been able to use my INNJOO One HD phone . It has been asking for privacy protection password to unlock the phone.

pls what do I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.