Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341849 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2015
redfigure:
Engineers I need help in unlocking iCloud for iPhone 5, how can I go about it?

honestly, its not worth it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
agrovick:
Pls I will like to do a factory reset of my device
(GTi9802i) but I can't seem to remember the
password for my device

Android?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bizzosd: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
I nid iPhone 4s working panel....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by practicalclass: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please i have an android phone (huawei) that fails to power ON despite a fully charged battery. What could be wrong please? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pazzys(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
practicalclass:
Please i have an android phone (huawei) that fails to power ON despite a fully charged battery. What could be wrong please? Thanks.
faulty power button... u should take it to a good engineer for fixing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmokayZ(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Abeg who just sabi any engineer for CV wey saabi Android software wella... to resurrect my samsung S3 from Hard brick
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bk48(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
I just rooted my Gionee M3 using Kingroot, my problem is that, the ROM Manager I installed refuses to download and install clockworkmod recovery to enable me back up my stock ROM. What do I need to do ,please.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by UDISPUTED: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Is ur calcare in onitsha
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
OmokayZ:
Abeg who just sabi any engineer for CV wey saabi Android software wella... to resurrect my samsung S3 from Hard brick

Does the phone come on...? If it does then it's something you can easily fix yourself ✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Kaymoney5296:
Htc One M8
Pls I'm been having a problem with my HTC one M8 phone, when ever I plug my charger with it, it will be saying that I should go and use original HTC charger in other to let it charge quickly. And ever since then my phone is taking like 10 to 12hours before it can be charge full and I've used different type of charger to charge it and it's still the same please help me out.

Hello. Did you up grade the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Damieshow: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2015
pls i can't sent message on my phone
message not sent
Pls help me out
i can't sent to 131
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmokayZ(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2015
nani667:

Does the phone come on...? If it does then it's something you can easily fix yourself ✔
No its not coming up Hard bricked if only I can it to boot into Download Mode I can do the rest
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EazyJ(f): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2015
My tecno screen light suddenly went off leaving only d 3 buttons(back,menu nd d lst button).Pls,wot can I do to make d screen light come up?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bizzosd: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2015
IPhone 4s panel needed.......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabystyle: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Damieshow:
pls i can't sent message on my phone
message not sent
Pls help me out
i can't sent to 131
Call customer care line. Your message center number might ve been altered. Or try to get someone's fone (who use same mobile ntwrk wit urs) and check the message center number if it correlates with urs.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by owolabiferanmi: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Please help me my mobile hot spot won't on on my samsung galaxy s4 , i mean anytime i on it, it keep on writing invalid sim or mobile data not available even when my mobile data is on, please how can you be of help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by incredible5(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Please help my phone can't connect to 3g. Xperia sl. Wat can I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ama80(f): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tolzeal:

Hard reset.
Backup important files before that.
pls my son's tecno h3 dual sim refuses to recognize sim1.it kips showing sim 1 not indicated.and pls wat does it mean to tweak a fone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by agrovick(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Android?
Yes, Samsung
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
agrovick:

Yes, Samsung

Do you have a access to a computer?
Does the computer have ADB setup on it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
bk48:
I just rooted my Gionee M3 using Kingroot, my problem is that, the ROM Manager I installed refuses to download and install clockworkmod recovery to enable me back up my stock ROM. What do I need to do ,please.

Google search for the recovery image file of your phone. (Pls make sure it is for your phone) . then you can flash it using mobile uncle tools.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ama80:
pls my son's tecno h3 dual sim refuses to recognize sim1.it kips showing sim 1 not indicated.and pls wat does it mean to tweak a fone.

Tweaking a phone means changing its IMEI number.
What did he do with the phone before the fault began.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by agrovick(m): 12:26am On Jul 24, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Do you have a access to a computer?
Does the computer have ADB setup on it?
I should be able to access a computer, ehen I checked device administrator under security, ADM was one of the items checked under device administrator
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 1:29am On Jul 24, 2015
agrovick:

I should be able to access a computer, ehen I checked device administrator under security, ADM was one of the items checked under device administrator

Not ADM. ADB.
You know what? Just goto command prompt, plug in your phone, and type in "ADB" if it replies with a set of commands and its uses(a really long list of commands) then ADB has been setup. If not. I'll give you the steps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by confluence: 6:32am On Jul 24, 2015
@Engineers in the house,
I have 30 pcs of samsung galaxy note 2, most with minor issues, broken screen, cracks, will want to fix and sell them,
Will post pics as soon as i have access to them
Model AT &T I317
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2015
tumababa:

honestly, its not worth it
Tumababa, can you explain why this is not worth it??

Is the process longwinded?? Or is the cost implication of unlocking it on the high side?? Or is the outcome of the unlocking process not certain??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ama80(f): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Tweaking a phone means changing its IMEI number.
What did he do with the phone before the fault began.
he changed another sim and it wrote sim 1 not detected but d sometimes d service comes on and if he wants to dial or receive cals,it goes out of service.why are pple tweaking their fones of late.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2015
Ama80:

customizing to your own want
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xtremely9ja: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dear All. Do anyone in the house have a Lenovo S850 Touch Screen (Digitizer) for sale? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mexense:

Tumababa, can you explain why this is not worth it??

Is the process longwinded?? Or is the cost implication of unlocking it on the high side?? Or is the outcome of the unlocking process not certain??

the price to unlock icloud is close to or more than 50k (clean imei is like 35k) and thats the price of a used factory unlocked one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
tumababa:

the price to unlock icloud is close to or more than 50k (clean imei is like 35k) and thats the price of a used factory unlocked one
Jisos!
50k to unlock a phone cos of icloud??

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.