Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339466 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
odimbannamdi:
Good day guys! i need your honest suggestions.
i am a binary options trader that trade using Trade
Interceptor (a charting app similar to metatrader)
on Android phones/tablets.
Now my strategy requires that i use the info
provided on the chart to place trades on my
broker. that means i have to switch from the chart
to my browser extremely fast (a second is
extremely important to a binary trader). To make
up for this and be on a very safe side, i use two
android devices (a tab [samsung galaxy] and a
phone [tecno p5]). I watch the charts on the tab
and place trades on my p5.
However, this is so uncomfortable for me because
i not only look weird looking at 2 devices at the
same time, i also have to put on the hotspot of the
p5 to enable the tab internet-wise, so its battery
gets drained easily.
A friend recently told me of android devices that
can do multi-window tasking - that means
opening more than one app or windows on your
android device just the way you would do on pc.
an example is the LG Primus V2 or so. i got really
interested
i would be glad if anyone can suggest at least a
7inch android tablet that can do multi window
tasking to me i would be most grateful. i attached
a photo to buttress my point
The Samsung Galaxy note series can do that,but since you require 7" and above then the Samsung Galaxy Tab series also have multi window support.
As with Samsung devices, might not be pocket friendly.
Hold at least 50K.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sakalisis(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Karmanaut:

The Samsung Galaxy note series can do that,but since you require 7" and above then the Samsung Galaxy Tab series also have multi window support.
As with Samsung devices, might not be pocket friendly.
Hold at least 50K.

Any other phone apart from samsung
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dyn4casie(m): 1:37am On Sep 05, 2015
samsung s4 screen suddenly faded to white while playing game on it, what could be the problem ...better whatz d solution

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:42am On Sep 05, 2015
dyn4casie:
samsung s4 screen suddenly faded to white while playing game on it, what could be the problem ...better whatz d solution

Change ur screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danny4show(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2015
please my gioneep4 screen just started to fade this morning when charging..please what is the way out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Timi1990(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2015
plese help me out, mt iphone just went blank
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
markpeakson:
my oga here pls help me. my Z10 displayed blue screen of death when i was charging it, after which it didn't boot again only the red led will indicate wen ever I insert d battery.. pls how can I solve it.
take it a mobile ✆ servicer (engineer)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by korm2me(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Please help ooo. I bought UK used s4. BT my play store and Samsung appstore not working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
sakalisis:

Any other phone apart from samsung
LG Flex 2, LG G3.
Those are the only ones I know of.
If you're looking for Tecno or similar brands then you miss road.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AlphaMaximus(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sakalisis(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Karmanaut:

LG Flex 2, LG G3.
Those are the only ones I know of.
If you're looking for Tecno or similar brands then you miss road.

Uncle not all people on this thread are tecno guy cos the tone of your message look pompous, i have 8active phone i use so next time, do nt feel pompous when answering question....the reason i ask for other brand is because i dont like Samsung and looking for better not overpriced alternative
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chopstaff8: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2015
We sell all types of smartphone brands such as:

✔SAMSUNG
✔HTC
✔SONY
✔LUMIA
✔BLACKBERRY
✔APPLE

We offer one of the best client services around town, pantronise and have no reason to regret.

Delivery is one the best thing we are good at, delivery are made within 24hrs of order (Lagos residence only).

PIN: 591F 6C9B
PIN: 591F 6C9B

Note remove the space in between the pins
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2015
dunsin114:
my infinix joypad 8 turns off immediately i insert a sim
Hi Dunsin, please try to power off your phone before inserting the simcard, then power it on. For the problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danny56: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2015
Hello guys my infinix note pro is on soft brick while trying to do d latest ota update... its rooted, i have tried everything i could. Pls how can i go about thing..? Tried d factory reset but it didn't work. Am stuck in d recovery mode. Can i flash d custom rom using sp flash tools again just like i did to d lollipop? or how can i restore it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chibaby87(f): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Please help me, I can't open my Facebook with opera mini
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kennycyphers(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2015
Please I bought InnJoo Leap 4 Tablet and found out that the internal hard disk is only 9gb.. after installing ms word, the memory got filled up please is there a way I can extend the internal memory in the computer stores like we do in PC. I bought 64gb memory for 5,000 naira but it got spoilt and corrupted. I don't know what to do. I want to install more apps but there's no space. please help me. thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by queenfav(f): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2015
Please,my cubetalk 9x goes off randomly.I have done factory reset,d problem is still there..what could be the cause..and possible solutions..Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2015
I want to change my iPhone 5 screen who can help me with that and the price pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2015
nickcarter:
I want to change my iPhone 5 screen who can help me with that and the price pls

Where are you located sir...I can fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Haryodehji(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2015
Guys i need help o... After system update of an infinix phone yesterday, d phone is rebooting to factory mode n also d phone is rooted with king root n d root access is still active.. pls i nid solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abudu2000(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2015
following steadily
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Timi1990:
plese help me out, mt iphone just went blank

plug it to a laptop and see if it will display anything in it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Haryodehji:
Guys i need help o... After system update of an infinix phone yesterday, d phone is rebooting to factory mode n also d phone is rooted with king root n d root access is still active.. pls i nid solution?

what do u mean by system update?

because once a phone has been rooted, it wont receive official updates again, except the update has been there before u rooted it, and if that is the case, if u dont know much about flashing of roms, i will advice u take it to an engr

modified

by factory mode, do u mean it comes on normally and doesnt display some functions?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
queenfav:
Please,my cubetalk 9x goes off randomly.I have done factory reset,d problem is still there..what could be the cause..and possible solutions..Thanks.

use paper to pad ur battery, like put paper before putting ur battery to tighten its touch with the terminal, probably ur battery is shrinking due to heat.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
danny56:
Hello guys my infinix note pro is on soft brick while trying to do d latest ota update... its rooted, i have tried everything i could. Pls how can i go about thing..? Tried d factory reset but it didn't work. Am stuck in d recovery mode. Can i flash d custom rom using sp flash tools again just like i did to d lollipop? or how can i restore it?

dont do ota updates once u are rooted cos ur phone isnt compartible with the updates again

infinix roms are scarce but once u get the rom and gapps, just flash from recovery, i will advice u flash from its stock os, cos lollipop rom might be high for ur version of recovery, try jellybean or even ice cream.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
AlphaMaximus:
I'm using a Tecno Boom J7......just bought it a few weeks back.....after some point some annoying ads by Google started popping up especially when I'm browsing and I don't know if its because of one app I installed......pls is there anyway I can't permanently stop all these ads? Those are some of the ads I keep seeing.

have u deleted the app?

some apps are ads bombarded, thats y they are free
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Haryodehji(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
bobo65:

what do u mean by system update?

because once a phone has been rooted, it wont receive official updates again, except the update has been there before u rooted it, and if that is the case, if u dont know much about flashing of roms, i will advice u take it to an engr

modified

by factory mode, do u mean it comes on normally and doesnt display some functions?

After d OTA update wic was yesterday.. N also d phone is rooted.

My problem now d phone is boots half way back to recovery mode(factory mode)..
Pls how can i solve d problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Haryodehji:

After d OTA update wic was yesterday.. N also d phone is rooted.

My problem now d phone is boots half way back to recovery mode(factory mode)..
Pls how can i solve d problem

recovery mode is diff from factory mode

drop a screen shot if u can

is it the black n blue screen u are talking abt?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by queenfav(f): 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
bobo65:

use paper to pad ur battery, like put paper before putting ur battery to tighten its touch with the terminal, probably ur battery is shrinking due to heat.
thanks a lot,but cubetalk 9x has an inbuilt non- removable battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: SammieKingg(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.