Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341755 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leunamme93(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
seunpaulapata:
@leunamme93 please how much did you fix you s4 mini broken screen.
I later traded it off and got another phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jksxxxx: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
jamesbawa:
My tecno m3 is acting funny, everytime i try to boot it, it shows select boot mode (volume_up to select volume_down e.t.c) with a cursor hovering up and down. Pressing any of the volume buttons doesn't help.
I have flashed d phone but its still showing d same thing.... Need help on how to fix it
oga meet a fone repairer to fix ur volume up key its pressing down..it wud solve
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jksxxxx: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
sirp24:
my infinix hot note is asking for privacy protection code after I changed the sim I have reversed it is still the same any help pls
what's app me I can guide u on how to solve d prible.09033365257
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onlinebethel(f): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
PEN FLASH DRIVE (8G)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dunsin125: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
My infinix tab kips switching off wn itx tryin to search for network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jamesbawa(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
jksxxxx:
oga meet a fone repairer to fix ur volume up key its pressing down..it wud solve
oga i've done that o but still
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jksxxxx: 5:07am On Oct 08, 2015
jamesbawa:
oga i've done that o but still
meaning u didnt flash it well ,,whatsapp me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xeexo(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Sims isn't working on my Samsung light, it's asking for unlock code... . Please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temismith(f): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Good morning. Pls i need help with My phone (infinixzero x506). 3days ago, it asked me to upgrade to a new version. I downloaded d update and den clicked upgrade. And that was it. Today is d 3rd day, and d phone has refused to work. All it displays is 'uprading app 1 of 80' pls what should i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cescky(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Engineers in the house..I need help

My phone has refused to charge.. When its plugged it shows the charging icon( sometimes, but the battery life doesn't increase)...now the battery is flat out dead, not sure what the issues is, tried various chargers, still not working...

Pls how do I resolve?

Its an iphone 6,

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hello engineers...my tecno F8 screen and sensor is bad where can i get 1 and how much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ezekielkizzex: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2015
cescky:

My phone has refused to charge.. When its plugged it shows the charging icon( sometimes, but the battery life doesn't increase)...now the battery is flat out dead, not sure what the issues is, tried various chargers, still not working...

Pls how do I resolve?

Its an iphone 6,

Thanks in anticipation
Am having this same issue with my tecno H7...someone pls help us oh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by franconian: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2015
jksxxxx:
meaning u didnt flash it well ,,whatsapp me

No amount of flashing will solve that problem. It's 100% hardware fault Bro.

Sometimes changing charging port could help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yoged(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2015
greetings to everyone in the house....pls i am unable to use my HTC 4GLTE WiFI hotspot on any of my other phones....despite following all the necessary procedures .attached is the message showing. And the speaker volume isn't working when on call. I can the hear the caller but the caller can't hear me

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2015
hi, techno that automatically switches its data and WiFi on by itself

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Legacy214: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls my tecno fone keeps switching the data and wifi on..... What will i do? Am new here pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by franconian: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Legacy214:
Pls my tecno fone keeps switching the data and wifi on..... What will i do? Am new here pls

Restore the phone to factory settings!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Naijaaccountwiz: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
how do i make my samsung galaxy s5 work with a Nigerian sim?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Naijaaccountwiz:
how do i make my samsung galaxy s5 work with a Nigerian sim?

Go and unlock it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
yoged:
greetings to everyone in the house....pls i am unable to use my HTC 4GLTE WiFI hotspot on any of my other phones....despite following all the necessary procedures .attached is the message showing. And the speaker volume isn't working when on call. I can the hear the caller but the caller can't hear me
Verizon locked your Hotspot. Such thing is common with AT&T and Verizon HTC phones. To be able to use the hotspot, you will need to Unlock the phone's Boot loader and flash Custom ROM on it.

As for the Volume (hearing issues), it's either Hardware or Software issues. You should try changing the ROM first.

If you need further assistance, check my signature below. Or, check here: How to Flash Stock and Custom ROM On HTC Android Devices

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
cescky:

Pls how do I resolve?

Its an iphone 6,

Thanks in anticipation
That's not serious problem. You need 2AMP cord/cable and charge to power your iPhone 6. Make sure you get one and your problem is solved. Remember that it may take up to 30minutes sometimes before iPhone 6 shows the charging icon.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ezekielkizzex:
Am having this same issue with my tecno H7...someone pls help us oh
Your own issues are different from the iPhone 6. Yours is either a corrupt Kernel or Damaged IC (if your phone hits up).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Temismith:
Good morning. Pls i need help with My phone (infinixzero x506). 3days ago, it asked me to upgrade to a new version. I downloaded d update and den clicked upgrade. And that was it. Today is d 3rd day, and d phone has refused to work. All it displays is 'uprading app 1 of 80' pls what should i do?
You need to re-flash the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cescky(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
saibinc:

That's not serious problem. You need 2AMP cord/cable and charge to power your iPhone 6. Make sure you get one and your problem is solved. Remember that it may take up to 30minutes sometimes before iPhone 6 shows the charging icon.

saibinc, please where can i obtain one, because i was in computer village the other day and was tossed from one charger to another all to no avail

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bizzosd: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hello everyone,my blackberry q10 refuses to work and the message I get weneva I turn it on is ''device pin blocked,please contact service provider......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by buchito1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hey guys.. Saibinc!!!smileyI broke my Samsung Galaxy S4
screen,
wanting to replace it but the back.and options
button has refused to work... They have tried
more than 6 screens... Both Brand new and
Belgium used, but all to no avail... I don't see
the need using a phone when the buttons
can't work...
Please if u have any ideas of if such had
happened to you, pls what are we missing
I need my phone back... Hasn't being long I
got it.. sadThanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2015
Temismith:

Let it charge, it should take as much as an hour to finish upgrading, I have a feeling that ur phone went off in d process
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samkevie: 12:46am On Oct 10, 2015
plsss help me o...my iphone 6 is jst showing no command!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 4:50am On Oct 10, 2015
buchito1:
Hey guys.. Saibinc!!!smileyI broke my Samsung Galaxy S4
screen,
wanting to replace it but the back.and options
button has refused to work... They have tried
more than 6 screens... Both Brand new and
Belgium used, but all to no avail... I don't see
the need using a phone when the buttons
can't work...
Please if u have any ideas of if such had
happened to you, pls what are we missing
I need my phone back... Hasn't being long I
got it.. sadThanks
As far as I know, that's an hardware problem, if it was not like that before. You may bring it to my workshop in computer village, Ikeja, Lagos to have it fixed for you.
08077888311 (Whatsapp or Call)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 4:52am On Oct 10, 2015
cescky:

saibinc, please where can i obtain one, because i was in computer village the other day and was tossed from one charger to another all to no avail

Thanks
If you can still come again, I work in computer village, Ikeja as well. 08077888311 (Whatsapp or Call)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by buchito1(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2015
saibinc:

As far as I know, that's an hardware problem, if it was not like that before. You may bring it to my workshop in computer village, Ikeja, Lagos to have it fixed for you.
08077888311 (Whatsapp or Call)
Thanks brov.... Should I still take the new screen like that or get a refund? Because I have paid for the screen already....

And how sure could I be those buttons would work?

confused###
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cescky(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2015
saibinc:

If you can still come again, I work in computer village, Ikeja as well. 08077888311 (Whatsapp or Call)

Ill contact you, thanks once again

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.