Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,016 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339167 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Djbond:
can you please shed more light ? how is it going to look like?

Cuter interface

More short cuts and features

But most custom roms come with bug
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bk48(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Plz is it safe to root innjoo max2 plus? Need some info please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sezua(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
morganist99:

my infinite hot 2 not charging, I have tried changing the charging port without any result. When I plug the phone the area around the charging port region gets hot and smell burnt.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
bobo65:

Cuter interface
More short cuts and features
But most custom roms come with bug
aren't there anyone that is safer without bugs?? I mean the custom ROMs..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sezua:

my infinite hot 2 not charging, I have tried changing the charging port without any result. When I plug the phone the area around the charging port region gets hot and smell burnt.
you have been having fake charging ports changed for you....I advice to go to carl care at Ikeha and get an original charging port...you should also drop that charger you are using and get an original charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sezua(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
morganist99:
you have been having fake charging ports changed for you....I advice to go to carl care at Ikeha and get an original charging port...you should also drop that charger you are using and get an original charger
thanks I'll do that on Monday
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scave(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Djbond:
switch your connection to 3G Network
I have done that it did not work I have even tried mtn airtel and glo it did not wrk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Djbond:

aren't there anyone that is safer without bugs?? I mean the custom ROMs..

Sure they are
But since tecno phones are limited to few countries unlike samsung LG and co, there are few developers of their roms, either ways, u can always Google to make ur research
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
bk48:
Plz is it safe to root innjoo max2 plus? Need some info please.

Injoo na delicate phone

Don't root it if it's not necessary
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
scave:

I have done that it did not work I have even tried mtn airtel and glo it did not wrk
do you have no root firewall on your phone?? uninstall avast if you have avast.... then go to settings >> Data Usage>> then press the option key on your phone screen to see the box where you'll untick (Restrict Background Data)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bk48(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
bobo65:

Injoo na delicate phone

Don't root it if it's not necessary
thanks a thousand, I've been considering rooting it but, i think it's not a good idea.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by starlionnotch: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Please house, I have problems using my airtel data on my Camon C9, I can't use whatsapp, Facebook and bbm. I am only able to access these apps only when I connect via WiFi.
I have even uninstalled and reinstalled.
Only my Emails and browser are functional.
Please what could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gambus007(m): 6:21am On Jul 24, 2016
Hello engineer.i have dis craze lg D410 since i brought d useless phone all i get frm d phone in return is screen issue.it has bn taken to lg center for more than 3 times now.i need another screen again.How much is the screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harunadibal(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2016
plz how can i download facebook lite on my z 10, cus if i download if can't open d file...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scave(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Djbond:
do you have no root firewall on your phone?? uninstall avast if you have avast.... then go to settings >> Data Usage>> then press the option key on your phone screen to see the box where you'll untick (Restrict Background Data)
its already done it still d same
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prahcetomi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Djbond dragnet etc. Pls help o...Just yesterday,my phone started misbehaving.I have two sim cards on my phone,Airtel and glo,bt I usually use airtel to browse.So yesterday,I was browsing and then the network went.I thought it was service problem but anytime I change the data to glo,the airtel service comes,bt when I change it back to airtel,it says emergency........pls help oo

And I keep getting a pop up on my phone saying 'Failed in getting information'....Its a Tecno L8.....I had to borrow a friend's phone to type this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
scave:

its already done it still d same
bro check the access points of both Sims if they're correct,,, change if not,, Google for the access point names for your sim cards if you don't know then fill
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
prahcetomi:
Djbond dragnet etc. Pls help o...Just yesterday,my phone started misbehaving.I have two sim cards on my phone,Airtel and glo,bt I usually use airtel to browse.So yesterday,I was browsing and then the network went.I thought it was service problem but anytime I change the data to glo,the airtel service comes,bt when I change it back to airtel,it says emergency........pls help oo

And I keep getting a pop up on my phone saying 'Failed in getting information'....Its a Tecno L8.....I had to borrow a friend's phone to type this.
have you tried hard resetting the phone?? if not try and if it doesn't work still, then change the sim slots,, I mean switch
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by siempere(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pls how can I move apps to SD card d on gionee M5mini d option is not there in settings and I've tried all "move to SD card"apps I know.. .help oh!! !
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dnawah(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pls guys,can anyone help me with htc herm200 batteries.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
gambus007:
Hello engineer.i have dis craze lg D410 since i brought d useless phone all i get frm d phone in return is screen issue.it has bn taken to lg center for more than 3 times now.i need another screen again.How much is the screen?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gambus007(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
ebab:

Lolzzzz...how much is the phone?then i have to face aliexpress.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by johnjunior39(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please I have a Techno l5 that is barely a year old, yesterday, the battery started draining when plugged for charging. now it can't on again as the battery is died. kindly what can I do, any hope (is an inbuilt battery)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mekzy02(m): 3:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Hi engineers. I just got a tecno M7 (second hand).. The problem is I'm experiencing bad network iish using my MTN..d network comes up only in selected areas in my house which is so unsually. my former fone was samsung and d network was so good evrywia in my house. Another problem is I have been tryin to use my whatsap call..d tin keeps saying connecting when d other user has picked, yet it doesnt connect (I dont tink its the network, because i have tried that even when my network bar is full yet no show). PLS HELP?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:49am On Jul 25, 2016
johnjunior39:
Please I have a Techno l5 that is barely a year old, yesterday, the battery started draining when plugged for charging. now it can't on again as the battery is died. kindly what can I do, any hope (is an inbuilt battery)

Get an original charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:51am On Jul 25, 2016
siempere:
Pls how can I move apps to SD card d on gionee M5mini d option is not there in settings and I've tried all "move to SD card"apps I know.. .help oh!! !

Root ur phone

Download lucky patcher from google

Download busy box from playstore

Use lucky patcher to move ur apps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:54am On Jul 25, 2016
starlionnotch:
Please house, I have problems using my airtel data on my Camon C9, I can't use whatsapp, Facebook and bbm. I am only able to access these apps only when I connect via WiFi.
I have even uninstalled and reinstalled.
Only my Emails and browser are functional.
Please what could be the problem?

What subscription did u do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2016
Hello peeps... This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by siempere(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2016
bobo65:

Root ur phone

Download lucky patcher from google

Download busy box from playstore

Use lucky patcher to move ur apps
it doesn't work oh bro... lemme attach pics....and I have space on my SD card oh.... I just feel Gionee made apps see d Fone memory as d SD card cos datz d one filled up...

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2016
siempere:
it doesn't work oh bro... lemme attach pics....and I have space on my SD card oh.... I just feel Gionee made apps see d Fone memory as d SD card cos datz d one filled up...

Is ur phone rooted?

U should see "move to external memory"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chigirlangel: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Pls How much will it cost to change screen of my Nokia 302 and also the phone keeps rejecting sim card, I'm in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by siempere(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
bobo65:

Is ur phone rooted?

U should see "move to external memory"
its very much rooted sir...ive root checker installed but i dont see that option at all..all apps install to phone memory even my titanuim backup installed to fone memory too no way to move them.This is what my app info looks like no option to move at all..

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.