Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339227 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swindo1(m): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Engineers nid solution to dis my problem, my infinix hot note x551 started misbehaving yesterday,. If m charging while d phone is on it won't charge buh if I off d phone its start charging was d solution to dis my problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by divineappo(m): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Asarebabson, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!
pls reply my complaint above pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2016
divineappo:
Hello Divineappo, can't find it. Please send e-mail to "service@carlcare.com" or repeat it again, remember to CC me. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2016
swindo1:
Engineers nid solution to dis my problem, my infinix hot note x551 started misbehaving yesterday,. If m charging while d phone is on it won't charge buh if I off d phone its start charging was d solution to dis my problem

Charging port problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swindo1(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2016
benzems:

Charging port problem
so wat will I do nw, hw much is it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mewhizzp(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Pls I need help. my Alcatel pop star is not charging, it says "battery temperature is too low please unplug the charger" Now I am charging the battery with universal charger and you know it's not fair, pls someone help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2016
Mewhizzp:
Pls I need help. my Alcatel pop star is not charging, it says "battery temperature is too low please unplug the charger" Now I am charging the battery with universal charger and you know it's not fair, pls someone help

Cold dey catch d phone

U need a good charger

Get something with 1A and above
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by asarebabson: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2016
divineappo:
av tried this & the problem is over now but still battling with one issue about my BlackBerry Z30 not adding or accepting my Email & twitter accounts after verifying all my account details to be correct with other devices. This started after flashing the phone. Tanx so much.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eniakii: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2016
Please, my Gionee M5 is not receiving text message ooo. What can I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by divineappo(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Divineappo, can't find it. Please send e-mail to "service@carlcare.com" or repeat it again, remember to CC me. Thank you!
check ur email, i replied ur pm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mewhizzp(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
bobo65:

Cold dey catch d phone
U need a good charger
explain in details pls I don't understand
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mewhizzp(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
bobo65:

Cold dey catch d phone
U need a good charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mewhizzp(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
bobo65:

Cold dey catch d phone
U need a good charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EngrWayne: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Plz where can i get the Firmware for Tradeno XL103q plz i need help plz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mewhizzp:

Get an original or follow come charger to charge ur device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EngrWayne: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
My Tradeno Xl103q has booting problm ie it will only stay on the logo all day without booting. So i took it to an engneer dat said that i hav to find the Firmware that it is the only solution to the problm so am begging u ppl weda dere is any suggestion on how nd where i can find the Firmware plz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
benzems:

Your phone need re-programming the chip
pls engineers help me, how can i re-programming the chip had the same problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
hello house. ......pls any engineers here in abj that can fix iphone 5c screen or anybody has a trusted person to recommed. .....and price pls
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by divineappo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

u sent me a pm, i replied u, and since then, i got no response from you. pls reply me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temylola(f): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
My Samsung galaxy express suddenly 'froze' while charging. I performed a hard reset but it has refused to come on. Engineers in the house, pls what could be the problem and solution? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ezeneze1: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
My torch 1 can't whatsaap it writing I should switch to a supported device and it has old version of web browser
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shadaracho007(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Shadaracho007, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

thanks, i stay in ikorodu, lagos state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheGuy5: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Think about this!
We are all connected today
Through mobile devices
People need connections and contacts to succeed.
Smartphones are here to stay
With billions of humans,
You have the opportunity to provide expert technical support fixing mobile phones
with the capacity to make money and contacts with people especially the high and mighty!
Why...because you become a responsible custodian of people's intimate and valuable data- U get paid! ***

Learn how,
Search Amazon or visit the link below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bookiemart01(f): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hello all, please I have a lenovo a319 shows just white screen when put on..... Does anyone have a solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaysparx(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
I Just replaced the touch of my lumia 510 and now the back touch refused to respond plz....help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hello all, please I have a lenovo a319 shows just white screen when put on..... Does anyone have a solution?
replace the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
jaysparx:
I Just replaced the touch of my lumia 510 and now the back touch refused to respond plz....help!!!
get an original touch pad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bookiemart01(f): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Oh you think it's a screen error? I was thinking software issue...

morganist99:
replace the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Oh you think it's a screen error? I was thinking software issue...

the screen is faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Arcard(m): 3:34am On Sep 25, 2016
pls oh my techno h6 dy overheat I'm fit boil rice too hot what shud I do pls. I dn go phone repair shop DM just chop clean mouth
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaysparx(m): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Can I update my lumia 510 to windows 8?

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: olundty(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.