Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1338683 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nkwachiabel(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2016
dear gurus in the house. my phone applications just stopped working. I can only use my opera and uc browser to surf the net. other applications are no more working. what can I do please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tysonnn(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2016
Pls hu knows were I can sell or Xchange 2 or 3 faulty phones?

P.s. Am in lag. Any company/office/shop recommendation in computer village wil be appreciated. Tanx.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sahnkhinhg: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2016
pls engr in d house,I inserted my old memory card into my new lenovo a3800 and it wldnt see it,dis is a mc I av been using on my tecno...inserted it in a nokia phone nd nw ts requesting for password...I never passworded it....hoping there is a way I can unlock the mc without fornatting it...got lots of precious files on it....plssssssss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2016
nkwachiabel:
dear gurus in the house. my phone applications just stopped working. I can only use my opera and uc browser to surf the net. other applications are no more working. what can I do please

Whats di response u get whenever u launch the non-working apps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Sahnkhinhg:
pls engr in d house,I inserted my old memory card into my new lenovo a3800 and it wldnt see it,dis is a mc I av been using on my tecno...inserted it in a nokia phone nd nw ts requesting for password...I never passworded it....hoping there is a way I can unlock the mc without fornatting it...got lots of precious files on it....plssssssss

Connect that Mc to a system, copy all D files into the system, format it then put it in it ur Lenovo phone, once it shows, connect the phone to D system, u can now move all ur files into the SD card thru the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nkwachiabel(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2016
bobo65:

Whats di response u get whenever u launch the non-working apps

just keeps on showing connecting or failed to refresh feeds. but the opera mini is working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Franky826: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2016
Frezhkid10:
pls...my google chrome keeps telling me connection to proxy server error each time I wanna browse with it..all other apps are working except from google chrome...its a android 5.1 phone..any solution on how to stop it

Uninstall it and try installing latest version from playstore
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Franky826: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2016
tysonnn:

P.s. Am in lag. Any company/office/shop recommendation in computer village wil be appreciated. Tanx.

Try rebooting phone.

Another culprit may be lack of space on phone. Uninstall large file to free up memory for others to run.

If the doesn't work. Do and back up and factory reset the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teetoh007: 11:16am On Nov 25, 2016
hello guys, please anybody in possession of tecno phantom z mini scrap. please holla me. i need em sad 08100734004
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DafePeejay(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Please I need to change the body of my blackberry porsche 3. If you have the casing or back at least, please call me on 09055577044. Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pek(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Trying to install Google chrome on my phone. Keeps telling me parsing error. Any help? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
DafePeejay:
Please I need to change the body of my blackberry porsche 3. If you have the casing or back at least, please call me on 09055577044. Thanks
call or whatsapp me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freeopod(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
OKay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:55am On Nov 27, 2016
pek:
Trying to install Google chrome on my phone. Keeps telling me parsing error. Any help? Thanks.

That version isn't compatible with ur device os
Download from playstore
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:56am On Nov 27, 2016
tysonnn:

What are the names of phones?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by elaniran: 4:34am On Nov 27, 2016
Please I want to know if anot unlocked veering Samsung note 4 would be compatible with Nigeria sims
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mikovo2002(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2016
my techno Android refuse to display certain websites e.g http//npvn.npower.gov.ng I have used different browsers. Pls help me my phone cannot download from google playstore. that I have no device
pls engineer in the house help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ludamix(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Tecno Y3 for sale
There's nothing wring with it just want to sell it because u was using two android phone and I have to let one go

It runs on android 4.4
Long lasting battery life
5mp back camera
5GB internal storage
2 sims slot

For more details and price call me on 070367801951, 08122517724

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dupeoye: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pls. How Much Can I Get HTC DNA {Butterfly} screen calibrator
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
dupeoye:
Pls. How Much Can I Get HTC DNA {Butterfly} screen calibrator
it varies. Do you want to repair or u want to buy it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by riiab: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pls experts,,im finding it difficult to connect mobile hotspot from my BlackBerry Q5 to my laptop,,although this has happened b4,,i took it to a computer engineer,,he amended it and collected a fee from me,,i told him to put me thru d settings but he refused,,pls I need your sound advice on how I can correct this so I can use my system to browse from the mobile hotspot on my phone,,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
pls how do I correct my laptop setings in using mobile hotspot for my Q5,,,ive been using it well before all of a sudden today,,,it just stoppped connecting
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2016
Good day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyahkod(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2016
Engineers I need your attention. I woke up this morning to see that my Infinix zero 3 doesn't swipe down anymore to view the notification bar. It wasn't like that before I slept. How can I resolve this please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2016
frankyskyboi:
pls how do I correct my laptop setings in using mobile hotspot for my Q5,,,ive been using it well before all of a sudden today,,,it just stoppped connecting
pls I need urgent answers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2016
sanyahkod:
Engineers I need your attention. I woke up this morning to see that my Infinix zero 3 doesn't swipe down anymore to view the notification bar. It wasn't like that before I slept. How can I resolve this please?
Try switching it off and switching it on again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DavidTheGeek: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2016
Hey guys i need your help. My tecno phone is going off itself anytime i turn on the data connection. Any solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyahkod(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2016
SimpleBea:
Try switching it off and switching it on again

I have done that. It is still not working.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2016
sanyahkod:

I have done that. It is still not working.
You ve slept on it. You need to change the TOUCH PAD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.