Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342018 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2016
crystalakor:
how can i root my phone please

King root will easily do it

Just make sure u have a stable Internet connection
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Ademat7:
Guys pls how much can I repair Samsung galaxy SIII charging port and price of battery if u know.
Thanks

Call 09020002236
Computer village ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funshyboi(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=TheGuy5 post=51670206]Best Selling Tech Skills Book Xmas Price Slash !!!

Between the next 48hrs and 31st December, you may purchase your copies of the book "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide For Beginners and Professionals" at a season's bonanza price of $24.99 (Not $37.99). January 1st, it would revert to original price. (eBook edition out of sale) Take advantage NOW!! #diy #selfreliance #buyagift #train Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay, Createspace(already $24.99) etc Enjoy this Christmas...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
rooshni:
Please..i av been along glo network issue on my fone since last wk Monday, I can't browse with my fone...I called glo customer care n I was asked to update my fone OS. I tried to update it bt wasn't successful saying daris no enough space on d device...I did blackberry wipe on my fone still nt updating....pls I nid solution
how many phone memory capacity doedur phone have?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rooshni(f): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
8 GB
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by icankel: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
bobo65:

Look for rice and put it inside Like 3 cups
)phantom 6+ cant b open
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
icankel:
)phantom 6+ cant b open

I didn't say u should open it

Just put it like that in the rice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by icankel: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
bobo65:

I didn't say u should open it
Just put it like that in the rice
Like hw many mins or hrs?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
icankel:

Say 5hours
Just make sure the phone is covered with enough rice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aniteze(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
pls help me No option for me to put my phone in 2G that is no "preferred network type" in my Tecno F7.pls help me out on what to do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
aniteze:
pls help me No option for me to put my phone in 2G that is no "preferred network type" in my Tecno F7.pls help me out on what to do

Dial *#*#46363#*#* then scroll to network protocol and choose whatever band u want
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remi144(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2016
my TECNO C9 always displaying HIOS STARTING APP 1of3 when booting... solution because it shows every time I power on
NB:I did not flash any ROM n d phone isn't rooted I ve cleared caches partition sef.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pharell910: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2016
How can i unlock my iPhone 4s locked with three Hutchinson carrier network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
pharell910:
How can i unlock my iPhone 4s locked with three Hutchinson carrier network

3 Hutchison UK
3 Hutchison Sweden
3 Hutchison Austrai

Which one ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pharell910: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Macaulish:

3 Hutchison UK
3 Hutchison Sweden
3 Hutchison Austrai

Which one ?

3 Hutchinson UK
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by airminem(f): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
please, i now own a ASUS padfone infinity A86 T004 android phone, but the issue is the sim tray. This phone was recently imported to Lagos. How do i get a replacement for the sim tray?
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
bobo65:

Ur phone wasn't unlocked well bro
Some more configurations need to b done
any way out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by horlarbordey: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Abeg, i need help here ooo, is my NOKIA X2 Android with many problems: Camera not functional, not detecting memory card and the flashlight is not working as well.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
pharell910:

3 Hutchinson UK

3 UK Hutchison IPhone CLEAN IMEI only is N18, 000:00
Duration: 10 days.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by neoobinna(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Please where can I buy Samsung galaxy note tab 10.1 2014 edition
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Horluwahighdee:
any way out?

Sure
What's d exact model of ur phone so I can estimate d cost of repair
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
remi144:
my TECNO C9 always displaying HIOS STARTING APP 1of3 when booting... solution because it shows every time I power on
NB:I did not flash any ROM n d phone isn't rooted I ve cleared caches partition sef.

Live with it bro
Upgrades will come soon
C9 is still quite new
Just be checking ur updates from time to time

The irony is that, rooting can actually stop the probs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
bobo65:

King root will easily do it

Just make sure u have a stable Internet connection

tyr iroot
check www.zamdtek.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
icankel:
don't try that rubbish
check all your solution here
www.zamdtek.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2016
olumose001:
pls am using an itel tablet.. and I have changed the screen touch three times in four months, the last time being last week.. why?? because some part of the screen are refusing to function.. buh unfortunately for Me the new touch have also started having d same problem, pls is it that d touch was not properly fixed or
Hello olumose001, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. Thank you!
BTW, could you let us know where you sent your phone to repair before?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2016
bobo65:

Sure
ZTE z730
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2016
iamGraced:
Hello house, pls I have an infinix X530 that just suddenly stopped showing H/3G signal (hithero worked perfectly), it was bought in 2013 by my mum & i saw it & decided to use it till i had enough cash to replace my shattered samsung screen, I had hoped it was a sim problem but I switched the sim into another phone & H signal came up. I know infinix has phased out this model but what could be the issue? Attached is a screenshot
Hello iamGraced! You can try to insert another simcard or use your phone at place where signal is strong, if the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check for you.
Below website if for your reference. Thank you!
http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=25873&extra=page%3D2%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D19

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2016
bobo65:

Sure
ZTE z730 inbox me ur number please...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2016
SimpleBea:
how many phone memory capacity doedur phone have?
which phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adeyemi0(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2016
SimpleBea:
it varies. Do you want to repair or u want to buy it?
I also need htc DNA {butterfly} screen calibrator..
How much is the calibrator and what is the repair cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2016
Horluwahighdee:
ZTE z730 inbox me ur number please...

Ur 3G band is very rare bro, try with other sims

Guess it's ain't compatible with Nigerian networks

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.