Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342015 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
fibonacci2526:
Anyone know who can the touch screen of my LG G2 D802?. Digitiser is faulty.

Go to computer village ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KBKoncept: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anyone with Huawei T1 8.0 for sale? Pls kindly chat on WhatsApp or call me on 09065181757.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abimloaded(m): 4:24am On Dec 11, 2016
HAS ANYBODY BEEN ABLE TO INSTALL INSTAGRAM ON THIS PHONE? INFINIX HOT 3
I HAVE DOWNLOADED SEVERAL VERSIONS OF INSTAGRAM BUT NONE IS INSTALLING. I FORMATTED THE PHONE, UPDATED THE PHONE, STILL, NOT INSTALLING. WHO HAS A SOLUTION TO THIS?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Abimloaded:
HAS ANYBODY BEEN ABLE TO INSTALL INSTAGRAM ON THIS PHONE? INFINIX HOT 3
I HAVE DOWNLOADED SEVERAL VERSIONS OF INSTAGRAM BUT NONE IS INSTALLING. I FORMATTED THE PHONE, UPDATED THE PHONE, STILL, NOT INSTALLING. WHO HAS A SOLUTION TO THIS?

Yeah it's a glitch
Go and download an old version of instagram
With the attached logo

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2016
remi144:
how?

Root the phone
Install system app remover and delete some of those manufacturers apps and bloatwares
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Timzy16:
i was using my lenovo vibe x in playing game
suddenly it went black and when i turn it on its
started displaying partially and unclear nd i
can only see it in a dark area bt nt clearly later
it displayed normal nd unclear again.
pls any solution to it help me out.

Prolly heat
Make d phone calm down small
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Feezdculestboy(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Could anyone help me with my Acer iconia tab A1 811.It won't power on nd wen plugged with charger,its vibrate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abimloaded(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2016
bobo65:

Yeah it's a glitch
Go and download an old version of instagram
With the attached logo
Thank you. I downloaded one already. Thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Timzy16(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
bobo65:

Prolly heat Make d phone calm down small
its almost 2 weeks nw without any solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Timzy16:
i was using my lenovo vibe x in playing game
suddenly it went black and when i turn it on its
started displaying partially and unclear nd i
can only see it in a dark area bt nt clearly later
it displayed normal nd unclear again.
pls any solution to it help me out.
change the screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sogodihno: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
My Gionee M5 mini phone is not charging well with chargers(even it own charger) but it's charging well when connected to a system. I think that rules out charging point problem. It is hard to get charger that will work with it and wen u finally do, d charger will stop working after some period(maybe a week).

Pls, help. What can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chidex2442(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
please help me out engineers in the room I'm in my village at Enugu.
my tecno camon c8 developed a charging problem.... it does not charge when it is on. but when I off it, it charges...
I need your help here pals.....
thanks in anticipation...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samwayne154(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
please someone should help, my lenovo android after switching it on would write unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped and also contact manager has stopped I need solution please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamike: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
GOOD DAY GURUS IN THE HOUSE PLEASE WHO CAN HELP ME PURCHASE TEMPERED GLASS FOR LENOVO K5 NOTE AS WELL AS SMART COVER IF IT HAS LIKE THE ONE OF TECNO CAMON 9 PLEASE YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08067917321, THANKS A LOT
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samwayne154(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
please someone should help, my lenovo android after switching it on would write unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped and also contact manager has stopped I need solution please(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Timzy16:

its almost 2 weeks nw without any solution

Try flashing bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
samwayne154:
please someone should help, my lenovo android after switching it on would write unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped and also contact manager has stopped I need solution please(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)

Factory Reset
If symptoms persists, flash
If u can't do either , bring it over
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
olamike:
GOOD DAY GURUS IN THE HOUSE PLEASE WHO CAN HELP ME PURCHASE TEMPERED GLASS FOR LENOVO K5 NOTE AS WELL AS SMART COVER IF IT HAS LIKE THE ONE OF TECNO CAMON 9 PLEASE YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08067917321, THANKS A LOT

Cc initialize
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chidex2442:
please help me out engineers in the room I'm in my village at Enugu.
my tecno camon c8 developed a charging problem.... it does not charge when it is on. but when I off it, it charges...
I need your help here pals.....
thanks in anticipation...

It's a temporal software issue
Flash it with another verison of ur current rom
Or upgrade or downgrade it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
sogodihno:
My Gionee M5 mini phone is not charging well with chargers(even it own charger) but it's charging well when connected to a system. I think that rules out charging point problem. It is hard to get charger that will work with it and wen u finally do, d charger will stop working after some period(maybe a week).

Change ur charging port

Computer village ikeja
Call 09020002236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Feezdculestboy:
Could anyone help me with my Acer iconia tab A1 811.It won't power on nd wen plugged with charger,its vibrate

Connect it to a system, If it makes a sound to indicate it's been recognized in d system, then flash it, if u can't, contact me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
sogodihno:

who told you its nt charging port?.
check the charging port and get an original charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheGuy5: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Great Opportunity For You!-Grab IT Now!!

Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs Book Now Selling @ $24.99(No more $37.99 until January 2017)on Amazon and other marketplaces!!!. Take advantage NOW. Learn and make money supporting the most important device to all humans! Become a communication device engineer!

1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by egbinyemi(f): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pls I need help with my tecno w4 the phone suddenly went off is not coming up when I charge it the charging indicator is showing but the phone is not coming up. Pls I need your help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
egbinyemi:
Pls I need help with my tecno w4 the phone suddenly went off is not coming up when I charge it the charging indicator is showing but the phone is not coming up. Pls I need your help
the power on flex!. you need to change it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KBKoncept: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Anyone with Huawei MediaPad T1 10.0 for sale? Contact me on 09056181757 (WhatsApp or call).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Avenger4NL(m): 2:20am On Dec 12, 2016
bobo65:

Connect it to a system, If it makes a sound to indicate it's been recognized in d system, then flash it, if u can't, contact me
Please how do i unlock iphone 4 currently locked to T-Mobile.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:55am On Dec 12, 2016
Avenger4NL:

Please how do i unlock iphone 4 currently locked to T-Mobile.

It's quite expensive
And it will be quite useless to unlock it if it's blacklisted

Cc
Macaulish
Suntemi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tdammy(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2016
Pls dose anybody know where I can get the touchpad for Dell tab venue 7

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Timzy16(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2016
bobo65:

Try flashing bro
i how ll i do it. i mean d steps nd u tink it ll work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Timzy16(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2016
bobo65:

Try flashing bro
i how ll i do it. i mean d steps nd u tink it ll work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Arteta99(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2016
spots on htc m8 not responding to touches, how much will fix this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.