Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341347 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2017
Change ur sceen

Dandeedadrunk:
Hi engineers,

I charged my Tecno C9 yesterday. I switched it on this morning only to discover that the screen has divided. I can neither dial numbers nor read messages. Please what's happening, and suggested solution?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you are an engineer and you have t-mobile Samsung Note 3 faultless panel for sale contact me 08106611292
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by andysnoopy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
My Samsung A5 back buttons stop working for a day and the started auto pressing. I can be on a page and it just starts pressing back on its own until it gets to the home screen. I have tried updating the firmware with the *#2663# and also done factory reset but it still didn't help. What can I do? I am suspecting a drop of water might of entered through the earphone hole because the whole issue started with the earphone icon popping out.

What can I do please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrSloan(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Good day. I tried updating my Infinix hot note software but after updating and installing, it kept saying "error" and then "no command". please how can I resolve this without loosing the contents of my phone? thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmizay12(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
My tecno h3 refuses to bring out display after I power it on ,,dis happens few minutes after putting the phone down,, it also refuses to charge whenever the phone is switched off and it get very hot during usage,,, I virtually have to remove the battery from the phone before I can use it....please what might be the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyahkod(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls I need to know why my phone system memory is occupying so much space.

How can I free the system memory so I can have enough space without deleting any of my apps?

I'll appreciate your answers gurus in the house. Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kogbaski99: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
dephenom:
Engr. Which good sony ericsson phone(symbian) that is not too expensive wud u recommend

Forget Symbian and come on to the android world
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
sanyahkod:
Pls I need to know why my phone system memory is occupying so much space.

How can I free the system memory so I can have enough space without deleting any of my apps?

I'll appreciate your answers gurus in the house. Thanks

you saved apps on phone memory and you probably stored videos and music with pictures and so on on the phone memory
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gracekid: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Engr.
please my android mobile network mode is only auto select

4g/3g/2g (auto)
is there any way I cam make it stay on 3g permanently??
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
gracekid:
Engr. please my android mobile network mode is only auto select

4g/3g/2g (auto) is there any way I cam make it stay on 3g permanently?? thanks
Go to your Phone/Dialer app and dial the following USSD code: *#*#4636#*#* , follow the options there . I guess that answers your query
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Emmizay12:
My tecno h3 refuses to bring out display after I power it on ,,dis happens few minutes after putting the phone down,, it also refuses to charge whenever the phone is switched off and it get very hot during usage,,, I virtually have to remove the battery from the phone before I can use it....please what might be the problem

I guess the phone needs to get to a mobile clinic. try to get a reliable engineer around u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
MrSloan:
Good day. I tried updating my Infinix hot note software but after updating and installing, it kept saying "error" and then "no command". please how can I resolve this without loosing the contents of my phone? thank you

to what version are u on and updating to?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
andysnoopy:
My Samsung A5 back buttons stop working for a day and the started auto pressing. I can be on a page and it just starts pressing back on its own until it gets to the home screen. I have tried updating the firmware with the *#2663# and also done factory reset but it still didn't help. What can I do? I am suspecting a drop of water might of entered through the earphone hole because the whole issue started with the earphone icon popping out.

What can I do please?

I believe with your posted query, your touchpad needs to be replaced with a good one.. give it to a competent engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
AhluSunnah:
how can i make my audio louder on infinix

u can use mobile uncle tools for that.. google up and see something
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
virtual3xpert:

I tried but no way. The music files and photos are not coming up.

goto playstore and type gallery .. u will see tons of app there, download a good one and u will see your stuffs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Habayomie:
Helo engrs,pls I recently got this Huawei Ascend Mate.
Its freeze alot and I realise its Virus attacked(Netapha,sms-manager and many others).I av tried 360 security and Malwarebyte but they can't do the magic.Then again I tried Stubborn Trojan Anti-virus,this app detects the viruses but requires root access to uninstall then,I av tried several rooting apps(KingRoot,KingoRoot,iRoot) to Root but they all fail to Root my phone.
Please how can u help a bro?
Cc bobo65,rednuth

I guess the best solution that suits ur query is that u reload your mobile firmware
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gracekid: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
rednuth:

Go to your Phone/Dialer app and dial
the following USSD code:
*#*#4636#*#* , follow the options there . I guess that answers your query

I have tried putting it in WDCMA or LTE it won't connect rather the service will show this sign

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Change your screen

andysnoopy:

What can I do please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harkindeylee(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hi... Good evening....
I want to know the prize for unlocking an iphone...
Wanna do the network unlock for iphone 5s but no idea of the price it is a tmobile product
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Habayomie(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
rednuth:

I guess the best solution that suits ur query is that u reload your mobile firmware
tnx sir...problem solved

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by virtual3xpert: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
rednuth:

goto playstore and type gallery .. u will see tons of app there, download a good one and u will see your stuffs

Alright. Thanks a lot. What can I do about my ba3? It charges abnormally fast and drains same way.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2017
gracekid:

I have tried putting it in WDCMA or LTE it won't connect rather the service will show this sign

whats the name of your phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2017
virtual3xpert:

Alright. Thanks a lot. What can I do about my ba3? It charges abnormally fast and drains same way.

Download clean master and scan your mobile ... if same persists , then maybe ur battery is getting weak and needs to be replaced
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by koskilala: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
The new tecno l9 has a 5000mAh battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slenderBeam1: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
please help!...I can't use WhatsApp and Instagram on my phone ...while opera , YouTube and other applications are working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
slenderBeam1:
please help!...I can't use WhatsApp and Instagram on my phone ...while opera , YouTube and other applications are working

what kind of phone and are these apps installed already?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slenderBeam1: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
rednuth:

what kind of phone and are these apps installed already?
W3...Tecno.... yes!...in fact updated versions
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samj4dem(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
I got the message on my blackberry classic " UIDs on the system is inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable . pls how I get out of the mess.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2017
slenderBeam1:
W3...Tecno.... yes!...in fact updated versions
what network are u usung currently n do u check ur configuration properly
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slenderBeam1: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2017
rednuth:

I have data on airtel and glo...and this just happened eventually few days ago...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slenderBeam1: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2017
rednuth:

configuration settings are okay...

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: Solidarity9490(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.