Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1328568 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (1210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kogbaski99: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pelumiv:
Thanks for the correction. i was thinking about another phone.

Wat other phone were you thinking of?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Udehpaschal1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello, engineerers in the house, I think I soft bricked my htc m7 when playing pranks with it. The phone is rooted and twrp recovery installed, but boot loader still locked . I made a backup of my stock ROM and I tried flashing a custom ROM through twrp. After the unsuccessful attempt , I restored backup ROM , now the phone just reboots itself after displaying "process com .htc. stopped unfortunately" .. any hope getting it to work properly again?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Udehpaschal1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Udehpaschal1:
Hello, engineerers in the house, I think I soft bricked my htc m7 when playing pranks with it. The phone is rooted and twrp recovery installed, but boot loader still locked . I made a backup of my stock ROM and I tried flashing a custom ROM through twrp. After the unsuccessful attempt , I restored backup ROM , now the phone just reboots itself after displaying "process com .htc. stopped unfortunately" .. any hope getting it to work properly again?
rednuth:

maybe u cn do a full reset then reinstalling all apps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Udehpaschal1:
Backup and factory reset.

If it still doesn't work then flash it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
slenderBeam1:
Thanks, I did dat ystdy and it works
u r welcomed kiss
slenderBeam1:
Thanks, I did dat ystdy and it works
u r welcomed

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. Thanks. I'd do a factory reset before making attempt to flash. Thank you.

ok goodluck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Udehpaschal1:

just google your stock rom, download and perform a full flash
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Relars:
Good afternoon house!!! Please my gionee m5 screen is blinking light at the bottom, each time the screen dims... What could be the problem

oh I believ u have a notification message that is left unread thats why you kept getting such blinking light. try to find out , Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
gracekid:

yea or can it never be changed?

nt really sure for your type of model.. but if u can install a custom rom, it will change !
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gracekid: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
rednuth:

nt really sure for your type of model.. but if u can install a custom rom, it will change !

OK thanks for your help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saxby(f): 1:21am On Mar 23, 2017
puskin:

I wan fail the exam. cool cool

Lol, abeg infinix and Tecno which is better?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2017
rednuth:

ok goodluck
Problem solved. I didn't DL a factory rest or flash. I unmounted my SD card and tried to download and it worked. Since then it's been fine. I think it's either the memory card is bad or the directory was messed up. Thank you for your concern.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ugreat(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Hello Engineers, I got Gionee S_plus phone but having issues connecting it to windows 10 OS to access/transfer files. Any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BlueRayDick: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Good morning, how much will it cost me to unlock an iphone6s locked to Vodafone GB and contract to expire may 2017? And how long will it take?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Udehpaschal1(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2017
rednuth:

just google your stock rom, download and perform a full flash

OK, I'll try this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Udehpaschal1(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2017
rookidmart:

Backup and factory reset.

If it still doesn't work then flash it.
Thanks , I tried that, it didn't work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Problem solved. I didn't DL a factory rest or flash. I unmounted my SD card and tried to download and it worked. Since then it's been fine. I think it's either the memory card is bad or the directory was messed up. Thank you for your concern.

am glad to hear this.. enjoy

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2017
ugreat:
Hello Engineers, I got Gionee S_plus phone but having issues connecting it to windows 10 OS to access/transfer files. Any help?

download moborobo or mobogenie on your pc and try connect to see.. moreover you can tap your buld number five times ( about phone) and turn on the debug.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by missvivy: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Savinglifesglobal.com.ng thank me laterSaving.. New trusted site launching by 12pm telegram grouphttps:///joinchat/AAAAAEKG6PzZr5tt6-TDBA
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BlueRayDick: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Any engineer willing to help on this?

BlueRayDick:
Good morning, how much will it cost me to unlock an iphone6s locked to Vodafone GB and contract to expire may 2017? And how long will it take?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by theon(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
pls guyz how much does htc window 8x panel cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ugreat(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
rednuth:

download moborobo or mobogenie on your pc and try connect to see.. moreover you can tap your buld number five times ( about phone) and turn on the debug.
Great help my man. Moborobo worked. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
ugreat:
Great help my man. Moborobo worked. Thanks
most welcome sir smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bigcycs: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2017
I have a samsung s3 that's crashed ,it simply won't come on again ,I hear it's possible to retrieve contacts from it still ,I need a phone engineer to help me out ,can anyone suggest how I can still retrieve my coats from this crashed s3 ?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2017
bigcycs:
I have a samsung s3 that's crashed ,it simply won't come on again ,I hear it's possible to retrieve contacts from it still ,I need a phone engineer to help me out ,can anyone suggest how I can still retrieve my coats from this crashed s3 ?

Thanks

crashed?? am not sure of that ... but if you mind selling the dead phone off, I can buy that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2017
good morning people
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Romanticzigzag: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2017
please I need Tecno w3 battery. whre can be originals in ikeja. please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ceecee0703(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
ABEG O, I LOST MY INFINIX HOT NOTE, SO AM FORCED TO RETURN TO MY IPHONE 4S BUT I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD. NOT THE ICLOUD O. THAT ONE I WRITE AM DOWN. CAN IT BE FIXED? HOW MUCH PLEASE? I AM FONE LESS O. KEPT USING MY SYSTEM. THANKS O
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sixtustony(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
pls my Techno w4 is very slow in charging, I ve used all type of charger still the problem persists. the phone is 5months
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Promzwealth: 2:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Pls engisners my Acer T03 suddenly stopped booting on pls any help...?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Achillesdam500(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Good morning great nairaland engineers,please my Infinix-X600 phone fell inside water some couple weeks ago and ever since then,the flash charging has Stopped and was charging well though slow without the flash charging.. Yesterday the phone just stopped charging
Please what do I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (1210) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.